PDA

View Full Version : Another Miami Dolphin arrested

Ickybaluky
05-16-2006, 07:08 AM
Kieth Traylor was arrested on drug and alcohol charges.

This is getting comical. I wonder if Miami requires their players to check their weapons at the door when entering the facilities.

!Papacrunk!
05-16-2006, 07:34 AM
lol, when it rains it pours

casdhf
05-16-2006, 07:36 AM
The Raiders are going to have to work like hell to keep up.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
05-16-2006, 08:12 AM
The soap opera in south Florida has just barely begun. This offseason will be loaded with great material from the Saban Circus, and I can't wait for the show!

justasportsfan
05-16-2006, 08:46 AM
Meeyami Pendejos

Se Habla Espanol !

ticatfan
05-16-2006, 08:53 AM
Argos will sign him.

jamze132
05-16-2006, 09:20 AM
These guys are hilarious. I couldn't think of a better team to have some many degenerates. It kind of reminds me of "The Longest Yard"

THATHURMANATOR
05-16-2006, 09:44 AM
I can see the drinking stuff since Miami is party central but why do these guys need the weapons?

justasportsfan
05-16-2006, 09:49 AM
Saban said he won't tolerate any of Vicks stupidity. Let's see if he tolerates this. Traylor is an huge asset to the fins. I wouldn't be surprised if Saban looks the other way.

Ickybaluky
05-16-2006, 10:03 AM
Here is a link:

LINK (http://www.ktul.com/news/stories/0506/327946.html)

He also was charges with "Injuring a Public Building".

What the hell is that?

justasportsfan
05-16-2006, 10:29 AM
Here is a link:

What the hell is that?
Someone forgot to tell him, they used an airplane.

hellsapoppin
05-16-2006, 10:52 AM
Didn't the bad guys in the longest yard win????

SABURZFAN
05-16-2006, 10:55 AM
what excuse will Nubliar and the other homers have now?

ICE74129
05-16-2006, 11:08 AM
Yep right here in Oklahoma. I LMAO when I saw it.

Mitchy moo
05-16-2006, 11:20 AM
I can see the drinking stuff since Miami is party central but why do these guys need the weapons?

Getting a gun down here if FL requires a driver's license, you don't have to have a good reason. You can be handicapped and a maniac depressent w/ a penchant for vodka and they still will give you a gun. It's why i stopped playing pool for money down here, the whole freaking bar is armed and when they lose, you lose.

Drive 4 Five
05-16-2006, 11:59 AM
Well if you're always out in the party scene you're liable to get yourself in some **** so yes you would need a gun. For every fine ass lady looking to suck you off, there are two thugs looking to steal your $150,000 diamond encrusted Dolphin medallion.

It won't be long before dumb ass McGahee gets arrested too.

Mitchy moo
05-16-2006, 01:37 PM
Well if you're always out in the party scene you're liable to get yourself in some **** so yes you would need a gun. For every fine ass lady looking to suck you off, there are two thugs looking to steal your $150,000 diamond encrusted Dolphin medallion.

It won't be long before dumb ass McGahee gets arrested too.

Willis stays home and brings the women through the house like a turnstile, they call it Big balling / shot calling. I doubt many of his dates are ugly, one might safely assume their white as well.

don137
05-16-2006, 01:45 PM
When you do not care about the character of the team and only care about what happens on the field you are going have this happen to you. I would be embarrased to have a team filled with such shady characters.

hammerbillsfan
05-16-2006, 01:47 PM
Argos will sign him.

:snicker:

Billsrock4life
05-16-2006, 02:45 PM
:roflmao:

Jan Reimers
05-16-2006, 02:51 PM
Makes it a lot easier to get a really good deal at the liquor store.

dolphan117
05-16-2006, 03:42 PM
The DUI certainly isnt good but the rest of it isnt nearly as bad as it sounded at first.

PRYOR, Okla. -- Veteran NFL defensive lineman Keith Traylor (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?statsId=1487), who starred at the University of Central Oklahoma, is free on bond after being charged with a felony and misdemeanor drug and alcohol counts, according to court documents.
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=8 rowSpan=2></TD><TD width=65></TD></TR><TR><TD width=65></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Traylor was arrested on misdemeanor counts of driving under the influence of alcohol and illegal possession of the prescription anti-depressant Xanax, said Rebecca Young, a spokeswoman for Mayes County District Attorney Gene Haynes.
Traylor was charged with felony injury to a public building for tearing a smoke detector off a wall while he was in jail after his arrest Saturday, Young said.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2447181&CMP=OTC-DT9705204233
I didnt even know there was such a charge as "injury to a public building".

SABURZFAN
05-16-2006, 04:00 PM
Here is a link:

What the hell is that?

he hit a building.

dolphan117
05-16-2006, 04:03 PM
he hit a building.Actually he riped a smoke detector off the wall while in jail.

Hamilton Billsfan
05-16-2006, 04:36 PM
Actually he riped a smoke detector off the wall while in jail.

It's a conspiricy, they're inventing new things to charge Dolphin players with.

!Papacrunk!
05-16-2006, 05:18 PM
he hit a building.
I'm going to say he ate a (huge chunk) of the builiding.

Well since there has been a lot of spin stuff on this site before, I guess one spin is that if it's going to happen, at least it's happening at this time of the year. Speaking of which, hopefully this razzing won't jinx anything later this year for you guys, lol.

jmb1099
05-16-2006, 06:22 PM
The DUI certainly isnt good but the rest of it isnt nearly as bad as it sounded at first.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2447181&CMP=OTC-DT9705204233
I didnt even know there was such a charge as "injury to a public building".
You don't consider a felony serious?

dolphan117
05-16-2006, 07:27 PM
You don't consider a felony serious?Well originally the "Building injury" was being reported like he had driven his car into it and a radio station was reporting that the drug was an ounce of cocaine instead of some antidepressants. Comparatively riping a smoke detector off a wall and having some antidepressants with out a prescription isn't that bad. I really dont like players geting DUI's though.

TigerJ
05-16-2006, 09:31 PM
Here is a link:

What the hell is that?

He sat down on something? :idunno:

dolphan117
05-16-2006, 09:33 PM
Can someone exlplain to me why I have been negged for my posts in this thread? The comment left was "Fin fain rep". This keeps hapening in threads where I post no smack whatsoever and I keep geting negged. Its not a big deal since I dont post here a ton anyway but it kinda defeats the whole point of the system if people are negged simply because they aren't Bills fans even if there is nothing wrong with the post. If I post somthing dumb (which I very well may) I dont mind being negged for it but its frustrating to try and be a respectfull poster who was just keeping you guys updated on a situation and then get negged for it. It keeps happening, oh well..

Here is Saban's response to the situation.

Dolphins | Saban issues statement about Traylor's arrest
Tue, 16 May 2006 19:04:22 -0700
MiamiDolphins.com reports Miami Dolphins (http://www.kffl.com/team/22/nfl) head coach Nick Saban (http://www.kffl.com/player/9162/nfl) issued the following statement concerning the arrest of Dolphins (http://www.kffl.com/team/22/nfl) DT Keith Traylor (http://www.kffl.com/player/305/nfl): "The type of behavior that allegedly took place is disappointing, it is out of character for Keith and something that we don't condone as an organization. It is important that our players understand the responsibility they have in representing themselves, their families, their teammates, this organization and our fans in a first class manner. However, because we just learned about this specific situation, we will withhold further comments about it until we gather additional information."
Pretty much what you would expect at this point. Its worth noting here that Traylor is the only proven NT that we have, its possible that Manny Wright could move to the position but I doubt it. One of our 7th round picks is a projected NT and we have a UDFA that should play there as well but I hardly think you would feel comfortable with any of them as the starter in a 3-4 set. If we let Traylor go because of this it would probably limit our effectiveness in the 3-4. Saban has described us as a 3-4 team that uses a lot of different alignments so obviously that would hurt us even though we aren't a full time 3-4 team.

feelthepain
05-16-2006, 10:45 PM
dolphan117Can wrote:

someone exlplain to me why I have been negged for my posts in this thread? The comment left was "Fin fain rep". This keeps hapening in threads where I post no smack whatsoever and I keep geting negged.

Because you're a fin fan and this site is full of two year olds that have nothing better to do, notice you don't see the "neg" option on other sites?? That's because it's useless. You can see how many times I've been neged....I've never used the option once, it's for children. Just ignore it like you would that little kid trying to get your attention by picking his nose.

LtFinFan66
05-16-2006, 11:05 PM
yeah one whole year with us.....whoopee!! hopefully he is cut.

SABURZFAN
05-16-2006, 11:18 PM
Actually he riped a smoke detector off the wall while in jail.

ok.....he assaulted a building. :up:

SABURZFAN
05-16-2006, 11:20 PM
Can someone exlplain to me why I have been negged for my posts in this thread? The comment left was "Fin fain rep". This keeps hapening in threads where I post no smack whatsoever and I keep geting negged. Its not a big deal since I dont post here a ton anyway but it kinda defeats the whole point of the system if people are negged simply because they aren't Bills fans even if there is nothing wrong with the post. If I post somthing dumb (which I very well may) I dont mind being negged for it but its frustrating to try and be a respectfull poster who was just keeping you guys updated on a situation and then get negged for it. It keeps happening, oh well..

check your rep now. :up:

Mitchy moo
05-17-2006, 07:08 AM
my rep is looking bad.

dolphan117
05-17-2006, 06:56 PM
Update

The felony charge against Dolphins defensive tackle Keith Traylor could be reduced to a misdemeanor, according to the prosecuting attorney.

Charles Ramsey, assistant district attorney for Mayes County where the charges were filed, said the threshold for a felony in Oklahoma is $500. Traylor is charged with tearing a smoke detector off the jail wall with damages in excess of $50, according to court documents. Ramsey has yet to receive a damage estimate.

In addition to the felony charge of injuring a public building, Traylor is charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and unlawful possession of a controlled drug. According to court documents, Traylor had a bottle of the antidepressant drug Xanax, considered a controlled dangerous substance in Oklahoma.

"I was told that he has a script for Xanax," said Marion Stinson who represented Traylor in his initial court appearance. "If that turns out to be true and the prosecutor and court accepts it, it could affect that charge."
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/sfl-traylor051706,0,2945997.story?coll=sfla-dolphins-front
Looks like the DUI is going to turn out to be the only signifigant charge.

Devin
05-17-2006, 08:47 PM
Yeah I guess in the grand scheme of things Traylor's arrest is small compaired to the rest of the degenerates on the team.

justasportsfan
05-18-2006, 06:48 AM
dolphan117Can wrote:

Because you're a fin fan and this site is full of two year olds that have nothing better to do, notice you don't see the "neg" option on other sites?? That's because it's useless. You can see how many times I've been neged....I've never used the option once, it's for children. Just ignore it like you would that little kid trying to get your attention by picking his nose.
:violin:
LT's got more pos rep than I do and he's a finfan. Dolphan117
and papacrunk are also in the green.