• Jul 2002

Screw the Bills right now

Get in the Sabres Zone!
  • Patrick76777
    • Jul 2002

Re: Screw the Bills right now

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
    Get in the Sabres Zone!
    Thurm, I’ve gotta agree. I live, breath and die Bills football, but right now, they’re so far in the back of my mind that I almost forget about them.

Go Sabres.
    Resign our own guys!

Comment

• gonzo1105
      • Jul 2002

sorry guys I love the Bills but i'm a Penguins fan in hockey. I'm rootin for the Sabres tho in the postseason because its been long overdue for Buffalo to have a championship.

Comment

• realdealryan
        realdealrex
        • Nov 2005

I'm not a big NBA fan (go to a few games each year)...but the games in the last few days have been super-close and very entertaining to watch in my opinion. Better than the daily "so-and-so thinks we are making progress, but we've got a long way to go" and "he looked good in practice today" crap. I can only take so much of this before August.

Comment

• jamze132
          Don’t hate…
          • Jun 2003

Screw basketball. Watch hockey. And let me say, that I am vert excited about the success the Sabres have had thus far. I have a gut feeling that we aren't going to have too many problems with Carolina. Not taking anything away from them, but everyone thought we would get spanked by Ottawa and looked what happened. These guys are for real. And I seriously doubt that the teams in the west will be either Buffalo or Carolina for the cup.

GO SABRES!!!!! oh, and screw basketball.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

I love what the Sabres are doing and am going to try to get to Raleigh for at least one playoff game. My son and I went to two Sabre-Canes games during the regular season, and the Canes are pretty good. But I think we're better.
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• ddaryl
              Everything I post is sexual inuendo
              • Jan 2005

at this junction the Sabres represent Buffalo. The Bills have lost touch with the community, but this is the fault of the last GM who built an under achieving team.

If the Sabres can win this the cup I can die a happy man knowing one of my beloved franchises finally won the big one.

I don't see how any person can be a Bills fan and not a Sabres fan. You're either a Buffalo fan or you are not. You can't have it the other way.

Comment

• Meathead
                Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
                • Jul 2002

buffalo bills who?
                One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                  Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ddaryl
                  at this junction the Sabres represent Buffalo. The Bills have lost touch with the community, but this is the fault of the last GM who built an under achieving team.

If the Sabres can win this the cup I can die a happy man knowing one of my beloved franchises finally won the big one.

I don't see how any person can be a Bills fan and not a Sabres fan. You're either a Buffalo fan or you are not. You can't have it the other way.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ddaryl

Although many people on this board are not even from Buffalo so I can see them not being Sabres fans...

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Patrick76777
                      Thurm, I’ve gotta agree. I live, breath and die Bills football, but right now, they’re so far in the back of my mind that I almost forget about them.

Go Sabres.
                      My buddies and I were discussing this the other day. Even back in the day when the Sabres went to the cup we would still talk Bills. Since the Bills have stunk for so long we haven't even brought them up in weeks. I am so pumped for the Sabres right now I cant believe it.

Comment

• lordofgun
                        in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

My buddies and I were discussing this the other day. Even back in the day when the Sabres went to the cup we would still talk Bills. Since the Bills have stunk for so long we haven't even brought them up in weeks. I am so pumped for the Sabres right now I cant believe it.
                        My bros and I drove all the way from Elmira to Chippewa St just to see game 5 against Ottawa! The city went crazy on that OT goal! Freaking awesome.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• gonzo1105
                          • Jul 2002

i'm from ny but i'm not from Buffalo. I love the Bills always have but i'm not gonna root for a team just because of the area i'm in. I loved watching the Penguins in the old days with Jagr winning cups and i'm not bandwagon fan so i stick with em through the hard times. I'm also a Florida State fan and not a Syracuse fan and not just in football I love FSU basketball, baseball and so on.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                            short bus extraordinaire
                            • Jul 2002

you can't beat playoff hockey.
                            Originally posted by yordad
                            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• BillyT92679
                              • Jul 2002

Get in the Sabres Zone!
                              Never, ever "screw" the Bills.
                              Let's Go BILLS and SU ORANGE![IMhttp://www.billszone.com/fanzone/attachment.php?attachmentid=&stc=1G]

Comment

Working...
                              X