• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsNYC
    Man of the People
    • Jul 2002

Imagine???

"I was watching public television a couple months back," said Beth Colleton, the NFL's director of community affairs, "and I saw a kid walking through the rubble in Romania wearing a Buffalo Bills' Super Bowl champion shirt." (The Buffalo Bills lost four consecutive Super Bowls, 1991-1994.)

i'd kill myself if i was walking down the street in some country one day and saw some kid wearing a "Buffalo Bills Super Bowl 25 Champions" t-shirt!!!!!!!

Thank you.
  • LtBillsFan66
    • Jul 2002

WOW. I used to joke that they sent the shirts to poor countries. IT'S TRUE!!!! I thought they destroyed them.

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

I've got a Super Bowl XXVIII Champions t-shirt myself. Guy at work gave it to me...not sure where he got it though.
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

I heard from someone that they give the shirts to local shelters and poor people. They don't distroy them anymore, because they make wayyy too much as it is. :)

I got myself a nice tshirt....2001 World Series Champion....New York Yankees.

Comment

• BillC
          The man in charge - Don't U forget it!
          • Jul 2002

Re: Imagine???

Originally posted by BillsNYC
          http://www2.ocregister.com/ocrweb/oc...ion=SPORTS&sub

"I was watching public television a couple months back," said Beth Colleton, the NFL's director of community affairs, "and I saw a kid walking through the rubble in Romania wearing a Buffalo Bills' Super Bowl champion shirt." (The Buffalo Bills lost four consecutive Super Bowls, 1991-1994.)

i'd kill myself if i was walking down the street in some country one day and saw some kid wearing a "Buffalo Bills Super Bowl 25 Champions" t-shirt!!!!!!!

( In a Paul Harvey Voice)

....and that poor romanian kid's name was..........Scott Norwood Jr.....and that's THE REST OF THE STORY........

Gooooooooood Day!

Comment

Working...
          X