• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ticatfan
    The Meathead of Muslims!
    • Jul 2002

SI reporting ricky is headed for TO.

So with ricky in TO and onterrio smith in winnipeg, it could be a good race to watch.If they can handle it up here.
    Political correctness ( or cancel culture as it is called today) is a doctrine fostered by a delusional ,illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by MSM which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
    Harry S Truman 1941.
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

Re: SI reporting ricky is headed for TO.

They can share a dime bag and a Whizzinator.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• ticatfan
      The Meathead of Muslims!
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
      They can share a dime bag and a Whizzinator.
      Don't need a whizzinator up here.
      Political correctness ( or cancel culture as it is called today) is a doctrine fostered by a delusional ,illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by MSM which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
      Harry S Truman 1941.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

Originally posted by ticatfan
        Don't need a whizzinator up here.
        And we call America the land of opportunity.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
          • Jul 2002

Good for him. I might actually watch a CFL game now!

Comment

• HAMMER
            I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
            • Jul 2003

Ricky will tear that league up, he will be back in the NFL next year better than ever. This is a very good career move and the Dolphins are smart for allowing it.

Comment

• ticatfan
              The Meathead of Muslims!
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HAMMER
              Ricky will tear that league up, he will be back in the NFL next year better than ever. This is a very good career move and the Dolphins are smart for allowing it.
              I guess we will find out soon, opening day is the 17th of june. And if he does'nt tear up the league.......
              Harry S Truman 1941.

Comment

• Hamilton Billsfan

Ricky has just a good of a chance bombing in the CFL as other big time NFL guys who played up here.

Vince Ferragamo had just taken the Rams to the Super Bowl when he bolted for more money to the CFL in 1981. I was at his first regular season game. On the first 3 offensive plays, He had 2 interceptions and David Overstreet lost a fumble. Both of these guys where one-time stars in the NFL but couldn't play worth a lick in the CFL.

I've seen hot shots come and go up here and they think they are God's gift to Football. The fact is, it's a different game up here and there is no gaurantee on anything. I'm certanly not ready to hand over any titles to him just yet. He will have to earn it first. I think Ricky's attitude, off-field problems and lack of discipline will work against him.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Hamilton Billsfan
                  Ricky has just a good of a chance bombing in the CFL as other big time NFL guys who played up here.

Vince Ferragamo had just taken the Rams to the Super Bowl when he bolted for more money to the CFL in 1981. I was at his first regular season game. On the first 3 offensive plays, He had 2 interceptions and David Overstreet lost a fumble. Both of these guys where one-time stars in the NFL but couldn't play worth a lick in the CFL.

I've seen hot shots come and go up here and they think they are God's gift to Football. The fact is, it's a different game up here and there is no gaurantee on anything. I'm certanly not ready to hand over any titles to him just yet. He will have to earn it first. I think Ricky's attitude, off-field problems and lack of discipline will work against him.
                  Vince ferregamo was not at the same talent level as Rickey Williams. I will agree that if Williams mind isn't in it that he will fail.

Comment

• !Papacrunk!
                    • Mar 2004

So what are the fields like in the CFL? IT seems like that was brought up before in regards to the fear of injuries, because of the fields. Granted, I realized that they're not covered in broken glass and fire pits, just curious about their condition.

Comment

• G. Host
                      Banned
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by !Papacrunk!
                      So what are the fields like in the CFL? IT seems like that was brought up before in regards to the fear of injuries, because of the fields. Granted, I realized that they're not covered in broken glass and fire pits, just curious about their condition.
                      Actually broken glass and fire pits would be better than some of the duo use baseball fields / football fields that are used in NFL.

Ricky will certainly get time to adjust to playing in colder weather.

Comment

• Night Train
                        Retired - On Several Levels
                        • Jul 2005

Ricky's in Terrell Owens ?
                        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• ticatfan
                          The Meathead of Muslims!
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by !Papacrunk!
                          Are all new now, I think the last one got redone this year,we have better fields now then most of the NFL.
                          Harry S Truman 1941.

Comment

• !Papacrunk!
                            • Mar 2004

Are all new now, I think the last one got redone this year,we have better fields now then most of the NFL.
                            cool, thanks for the info!

Comment

• ddaryl
                              Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                              • Jan 2005

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                              Good for him. I might actually watch a CFL game now!
                              LMAO, Me too.

Comment

Working...
                              X