• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

"Reaching" For the Perfect Defense/article

Stay up to date with all the Buffalo Bills football news, free agency, NFL draft, and more at 247Sports.com

In the ultimate twist of Irony, I have received several emails nationally calling me a "homer". LOL.. I can't win.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • TigerJ
    • Jul 2002

Re: "Reaching" For the Perfect Defense/article

When a poster on another message board found another article you had written, I called you a homer. I don't mean it as a derogatory term. You like Buffalo. What's wrong with that. Not everyone agrees with you here. So what. I don't agree with you all the time. That's OK. I like a lot of the articles you write, including this one. Keep writing, and if someone calls you a homer, just go wih the flow.
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
      • Jul 2002

I think it is a great article!

Comment

• patmoran2006
        Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
        • Dec 2005

I dont have a problem being called a 'homer'. In some ways, I am a homer.

However, when it comes to my views, I'm not not a homer. I LOVE the Bills but I do NOT always agree with some of the direction they go in. When they do, I express my opinion (maybe some times a bit too much)

But truth be told, I simply really REALLY liked the Bills draft. If I'm being honest, I dont think its going to pan out to squat in 2006. In fact, I think our record may even be worse than it was last year (5 wins) But what EXCITES me is this is going to be a team on the rise. By 2007 these rookies are going to be big contributors and in a good way.

They are SERIOUSLY starting to remind me of the Bengals, just before they turned their losing ways around. Like them or not, the Bengals are now a LEGITIMATE threat to go far in the playoffs, and not just on paper.

The Bills were a very good "paper" team from 2003-2005. By 2007, I think they'll have a nicely run actual TEAM and a much better run F.O.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006
          But truth be told, I simply really REALLY liked the Bills draft. If I'm being honest, I dont think its going to pan out to squat in 2006. .
          It may not this year, but it's a plan that worked for the sabres. Out with the old , in with th new. Even our FA's are young.

TD would plug in high profile FA's while waiting for the young ones to develop. Let's say (just an example) JP delevops this year and helps us into the playoffs or close to it . Guys like Vincent , Milloy and Adams will be too old next year to make an impact next year. We're back to being mediocre because we'll have to mold their replacements. We're back and forth in progress.

Marv is building a team that will grow together but the final pieces won't be plugged in until we see what we have this year. I don't think we'll be going anywhere this year, but as long as we're improving every year, I'm all for it. The sabres weren't built in 1 seson.
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
          X