PDA

View Full Version : McGahee to Appear on Quite Frankly on ESPN 2 tonight

deathadder
05-18-2006, 09:33 PM
tonight at 11 pm on espn 2. just a heads up.

Nublar7
05-18-2006, 09:38 PM
I wonder if he still thinks he is the best running back in the league.................

Slim
05-18-2006, 10:37 PM
I wonder if he still thinks he is the best running back in the league.................

I wonder if you can learn to shut the hell up.

Ed
05-18-2006, 10:44 PM
Well I just watched it. He didn't say anything too stupid, but he could really work on his interviewing skills. Watching it was a little painful.

The Spaz
05-19-2006, 12:32 AM

I wonder if Ronnie Brown can hang on to the ball in crucial situations...

McGahee420
05-19-2006, 07:57 AM
Well I just watched it. He didn't say anything too stupid, but he could really work on his interviewing skills. Watching it was a little painful.

It was painful. But Stephen A is an ASS. He put Willis on the spot all the time. I felt bad for him. Yeah he does need better interviewing skills, but when the person interviewing you is bashing your team, its hard to answer. I felt really bad for him actually. I thought he didnt say anything stupid, it seemed like Stephen A was trying to get him to say somethng stupid. He basically called the Bills a joke. Stephen A can suck on my balls, lost all respect for the man last night!

McGahee420
05-19-2006, 07:58 AM
I wonder if Ronnie Brown can hang on to the ball in crucial situations...

This was funny, he did get asked and said, he said last year this got him into a lot of trouble. I said he is a top 10 back, but closer to top 5.

ICE74129
05-19-2006, 08:08 AM
It was painful. But Stephen A is an ASS. He put Willis on the spot all the time. I felt bad for him. Yeah he does need better interviewing skills, but when the person interviewing you is bashing your team, its hard to answer. I felt really bad for him actually. I thought he didnt say anything stupid, it seemed like Stephen A was trying to get him to say somethng stupid. He basically called the Bills a joke. Stephen A can suck on my balls, lost all respect for the man last night!

And the Bills aren't? Where have you been for the last 6 years? Facts are facts. Until something drastically changes, we suck.

McGahee420
05-19-2006, 08:16 AM
And the Bills aren't? Where have you been for the last 6 years? Facts are facts. Until something drastically changes, we suck.

No crap, i am just saying that he was trying to get Willis to say something stupid and get him in trouble. And you dont have to make fun of Marv Levy and coaching staff. I guess you didnt watch.

ICE74129
05-19-2006, 08:48 AM
No crap, i am just saying that he was trying to get Willis to say something stupid and get him in trouble. And you dont have to make fun of Marv Levy and coaching staff. I guess you didnt watch.

Again he SHOULD make fun of us. We haven't done much to change the FACT WE SUCK! Maybe I am the only one here tired of being the legitimate laughing stocks of the league.

Smith is right on ALL counts. Until this staff does something with the product on the field...we SHOULD Be laughed at.

That said, he didn't have to try and get Willis to say something stupid, the punk does it all the time on his own and sounds like a thug ****** while doing it.

Pride
05-19-2006, 08:59 AM
We are, in fact, the new Bengals!

The sooner we admit it, accept it, and deal with it, the better off we'll all be!

I know I have!

tampabay25690
05-19-2006, 09:17 AM

Stephen A is the WORST sports reporter I have seen on ESPN......the most NEGATIVE guy I have seen, I cant believe ESPN let him have a show, he should have stuck to B-Ball....Cause we know the ratings for B-Ball are awful anyway...

McGahee420
05-19-2006, 09:24 AM
Stephen A is the WORST sports reporter I have seen on ESPN......the most NEGATIVE guy I have seen, I cant believe ESPN let him have a show, he should have stuck to B-Ball....Cause we know the ratings for B-Ball are awful anyway...

And thats why his program keeps getting pushed back to the later hours.

McGahee420
05-19-2006, 09:26 AM
Again he SHOULD make fun of us. We haven't done much to change the FACT WE SUCK! Maybe I am the only one here tired of being the legitimate laughing stocks of the league.

Smith is right on ALL counts. Until this staff does something with the product on the field...we SHOULD Be laughed at.

That said, he didn't have to try and get Willis to say something stupid, the punk does it all the time on his own and sounds like a thug ****** while doing it.

so your saying that reporters making fun of the bills, eventually are going to make us better? I don't like the fact that a basketball reporter is making fun of them, if it was golic or someone that actually played the game, then I would be ok. I just hate the guy, thats why I didnt like what he had to say.

DarbyTheDinosaur
05-19-2006, 10:02 AM
Stephen A can suck on my balls, lost all respect for the man last night!

I never liked Stephen A to begin with...I don't even understand how this guy got a TV gig...he has zero interviewing skills, doesn;t have the most dynamic personality, and whenever he appears on sportscenter I have to change the channel because he begins to sound like a teacher from Charlie Brown...

Forget Stephen A...

ICE74129
05-19-2006, 10:15 AM
so your saying that reporters making fun of the bills, eventually are going to make us better? I don't like the fact that a basketball reporter is making fun of them, if it was golic or someone that actually played the game, then I would be ok. I just hate the guy, thats why I didnt like what he had to say.

No the fact is we suck so bad even Basketball reporters know we suck. And yeah enough bad press maybe Ralph will part ways with some of his money to make the team better.

McGahee420
05-19-2006, 10:25 AM
No the fact is we suck so bad even Basketball reporters know we suck. And yeah enough bad press maybe Ralph will part ways with some of his money to make the team better.

I get your point, but whatever. I just don't like the guy and I am trying to stick up for "OUR" team. Stephen A can still suck my balls though!

Bill Brasky
05-19-2006, 12:50 PM
I love it... the only national press that Bills players can get is with two-bit hacks like Stephen A Smith.... A BASKETBALL COLUMNIST!