X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • deathadder
    • Mar 2003

McGahee to Appear on Quite Frankly on ESPN 2 tonight

tonight at 11 pm on espn 2. just a heads up.
    http://www.gizmogamer.com - Your #1 source for the latest gaming, gadgets, and technology news!
  • Nublar7
    • Oct 2004

Re: McGahee to Appear on Quite Frankly on ESPN 2 tonight

I wonder if he still thinks he is the best running back in the league.................

Comment

• Slim
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Nublar7
      I wonder if he still thinks he is the best running back in the league.................

I wonder if you can learn to shut the hell up.

Comment

• Ed
        Dude
        • Sep 2002

Well I just watched it. He didn't say anything too stupid, but he could really work on his interviewing skills. Watching it was a little painful.

Comment

• The Spaz
          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Nublar7
          I wonder if Ronnie Brown can hang on to the ball in crucial situations...

Comment

• McGahee420
            • Jun 2005

Originally posted by Ed
            Well I just watched it. He didn't say anything too stupid, but he could really work on his interviewing skills. Watching it was a little painful.
            It was painful. But Stephen A is an ASS. He put Willis on the spot all the time. I felt bad for him. Yeah he does need better interviewing skills, but when the person interviewing you is bashing your team, its hard to answer. I felt really bad for him actually. I thought he didnt say anything stupid, it seemed like Stephen A was trying to get him to say somethng stupid. He basically called the Bills a joke. Stephen A can suck on my balls, lost all respect for the man last night!

West Virginia Mountaineers- Sugar Bowl Champions!!!!!

The Dick era has begun!

"I just want one before I die"

Comment

• McGahee420
              • Jun 2005

Originally posted by The Spaz
              I wonder if Ronnie Brown can hang on to the ball in crucial situations...
              This was funny, he did get asked and said, he said last year this got him into a lot of trouble. I said he is a top 10 back, but closer to top 5.

The Dick era has begun!

Comment

• ICE74129
                Legendary Zoner
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by McGahee420
                It was painful. But Stephen A is an ASS. He put Willis on the spot all the time. I felt bad for him. Yeah he does need better interviewing skills, but when the person interviewing you is bashing your team, its hard to answer. I felt really bad for him actually. I thought he didnt say anything stupid, it seemed like Stephen A was trying to get him to say somethng stupid. He basically called the Bills a joke. Stephen A can suck on my balls, lost all respect for the man last night!
                And the Bills aren't? Where have you been for the last 6 years? Facts are facts. Until something drastically changes, we suck.

Comment

• McGahee420
                  • Jun 2005

Originally posted by ICE74129
                  And the Bills aren't? Where have you been for the last 6 years? Facts are facts. Until something drastically changes, we suck.
                  No crap, i am just saying that he was trying to get Willis to say something stupid and get him in trouble. And you dont have to make fun of Marv Levy and coaching staff. I guess you didnt watch.

The Dick era has begun!

Comment

• ICE74129
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Feb 2005

No crap, i am just saying that he was trying to get Willis to say something stupid and get him in trouble. And you dont have to make fun of Marv Levy and coaching staff. I guess you didnt watch.
                    Again he SHOULD make fun of us. We haven't done much to change the FACT WE SUCK! Maybe I am the only one here tired of being the legitimate laughing stocks of the league.

Smith is right on ALL counts. Until this staff does something with the product on the field...we SHOULD Be laughed at.

That said, he didn't have to try and get Willis to say something stupid, the punk does it all the time on his own and sounds like a thug ****** while doing it.

Comment

• Pride
                      • Jul 2002

We are, in fact, the new Bengals!

The sooner we admit it, accept it, and deal with it, the better off we'll all be!

I know I have!

Comment

• tampabay25690
                        • Feb 2004

Stephen A is the WORST sports reporter I have seen on ESPN......the most NEGATIVE guy I have seen, I cant believe ESPN let him have a show, he should have stuck to B-Ball....Cause we know the ratings for B-Ball are awful anyway...
                        GO Gators!!!!!!
                        GO GATORS!!

Comment

• McGahee420
                          • Jun 2005

Originally posted by tampabay25690
                          Stephen A is the WORST sports reporter I have seen on ESPN......the most NEGATIVE guy I have seen, I cant believe ESPN let him have a show, he should have stuck to B-Ball....Cause we know the ratings for B-Ball are awful anyway...
                          And thats why his program keeps getting pushed back to the later hours.

The Dick era has begun!

Comment

• McGahee420
                            • Jun 2005

Originally posted by ICE74129
                            Again he SHOULD make fun of us. We haven't done much to change the FACT WE SUCK! Maybe I am the only one here tired of being the legitimate laughing stocks of the league.

Smith is right on ALL counts. Until this staff does something with the product on the field...we SHOULD Be laughed at.

That said, he didn't have to try and get Willis to say something stupid, the punk does it all the time on his own and sounds like a thug ****** while doing it.
                            so your saying that reporters making fun of the bills, eventually are going to make us better? I don't like the fact that a basketball reporter is making fun of them, if it was golic or someone that actually played the game, then I would be ok. I just hate the guy, thats why I didnt like what he had to say.

The Dick era has begun!

Comment

• DarbyTheDinosaur
                              • Dec 2004

Stephen A can suck on my balls, lost all respect for the man last night!
                              I never liked Stephen A to begin with...I don't even understand how this guy got a TV gig...he has zero interviewing skills, doesn;t have the most dynamic personality, and whenever he appears on sportscenter I have to change the channel because he begins to sound like a teacher from Charlie Brown...

Forget Stephen A...
                              You people are depressing me...try this out so my doctor can take me off my meds!!!

op·ti·mism

1.a disposition or tendency to look on the more favorable side of events or conditions and to expect the most favorable outcome.

2.the belief that goodness pervades reality.

Comment

Working...
                              X