PDA

View Full Version : Here's a surprise

slakjaw157
05-19-2006, 12:10 AM
Melrose predicts Carolina to beat Buffalo and go on to win the Stanley Cup.

I think that is great news for us, seeing he hasn't picked anything but his ass right, these playoffs.

LABillsFan
05-19-2006, 12:21 AM

I think that is great news for us, seeing he hasn't picked anything but his ass right, these playoffs.

Link?

slakjaw157
05-19-2006, 12:37 AM
Sorry no link. It was on Sportscenter this morning.

PUCKER
05-19-2006, 01:33 AM
I dont need a link,because Barry can kiss my :moon:! I hope he chokes on that mullet of his.

ddaryl
05-19-2006, 01:45 AM
On paper I think the Hurricaines have the series edge with experience, and hope ice advantage.

but we play better as the underdog, Buffalo always has.

Dr. Lecter
05-19-2006, 07:19 AM
Why would he not pick Carolina?

They beat the Sabres 3-1 in the season series. They had a better reecord in the regular season. They have home ice.

Looking at it unbiased, Carolina should be a favorite.

Also, Melrose has been very supportive of the Sabres this year.

Bill Brasky
05-19-2006, 07:26 AM
The world according the Barry Melrose:

The Sabres will not make the playoffs this year because they were bankrupt a couple years ago. Also, Jaromir Jagr is the greatest player ever so he will find a way to beat the Sabres even when they aren't playing the Rangers.

The Sabres will not beat Philadelphia because Peter Forsberg is the greatest player to ever live in the history of the world. Also, his blueberry-toned lips have the ability to freeze opposing players dead in their tracks

The Sabres will not beat the Senators because Ottawa is the greatest team to ever live in the history of the world.

The Sabres will not beat Carolina because Eric Cole is sitting on the bench and has the biggest presence in the world, plus Cam Ward is the hottest young goaltender in the entire universe.

slakjaw157
05-19-2006, 09:29 AM
The world according the Barry Melrose:

The Sabres will not make the playoffs this year because they were bankrupt a couple years ago. Also, Jaromir Jagr is the greatest player ever so he will find a way to beat the Sabres even when they aren't playing the Rangers.

The Sabres will not beat Philadelphia because Peter Forsberg is the greatest player to ever live in the history of the world. Also, his blueberry-toned lips have the ability to freeze opposing players dead in their tracks

The Sabres will not beat the Senators because Ottawa is the greatest team to ever live in the history of the world.

The Sabres will not beat Carolina because Eric Cole is sitting on the bench and has the biggest presence in the world, plus Cam Ward is the hottest young goaltender in the entire universe.

:rofl:

don137
05-19-2006, 10:32 AM
Melrose has for the most part taken all the favorites. Yes, the Hurricanes beat the Sabres 3-1 in the season series but one game they one because of the shootout and the Sabres beat them convincingly in the last game of the season to prevent Carolina from taking the #1 seed.

BillsNick
05-19-2006, 10:43 AM

When I saw that, I was actually happy. I like Barry, he does give us some love, but I think that's what drives our team. Sorry Barry, may be time to cut that mullet.

SkateZilla
05-19-2006, 01:51 PM

yeah, he's been voting against us all post season and most of the regular season

hammerbillsfan
05-19-2006, 01:59 PM
**** he is an idiot.

:machgun:http://espn-att.starwave.com/i/columnists/melrose_barry_c.jpg