Do we really have anything to look forward to this year come season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Do we really have anything to look forward to this year come season?

We got no big names in the draft and really nothing exciting talent wise to mention. We have a ton of work to do and the guys all need to learn a new system. I think this is going to be a tramatic year for us and I personally plan on not attending any home or away games. I will watch on TV with distain.
  • McGahee420
    • Jun 2005

Re: Do we really have anything to look forward to this year come season?

Originally posted by Skooby
    We got no big names in the draft and really nothing exciting talent wise to mention. We have a ton of work to do and the guys all need to learn a new system. I think this is going to be a tramatic year for us and I personally plan on not attending any home or away games. I will watch on TV with distain.
    Come on man, going to the games are still awesome. Tailgating in Buffalo is awesome, worth going to even if not a fan. I am looking forward to the new defense scheme. The special teams are great to watch also. I can see why your being negative because there is no good pick ups, but I thought our draft was good, and I am excited to see what they do.

West Virginia Mountaineers- Sugar Bowl Champions!!!!!

The Dick era has begun!

"I just want one before I die"

Comment

• Night Train
      Retired - On Several Levels
      • Jul 2005

You should buy a bandwagon pass for the Steelers and quit following the Bills.

Do us...er...yourself a favor.
      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Mr. Pink
        Peterman Sucks!
        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by McGahee420
        Come on man, going to the games are still awesome. Tailgating in Buffalo is awesome, worth going to even if not a fan. I am looking forward to the new defense scheme. The special teams are great to watch also. I can see why your being negative because there is no good pick ups, but I thought our draft was good, and I am excited to see what they do.

Here's why I think tailgating is as popular as it is and starts as early as it does here. You have to be drunk in order to watch this team, if you stay sober you're liable to break things. When you're drunk you can just laugh about it.

Comment

• TedMock
          • Jul 2002

I don't think it's going to be traumatic at all. I don't think we're going to have a winning record either. I think this is a very young team, and they're going to make several young mistakes during the year. However, watching them grow, and get better will add to the fun. It will be frustrating at times, and exciting at times, but not traumatic.

If the fans all give up, then we'll never be attractive enough to bring in top flight talent. To stop going to games would only make you a quitter, a bandwaggoner, or a sellout. You don't want that.

Comment

• Speaker
            • Sep 2005

Possibly another high draft pick that gets wasted on a late first round safety that wont be our biggest need.
            Let's Go Buffalo!

Comment

• Mitchy moo
              Roways rooking ahread!
              • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Speaker
              Possibly another high draft pick that gets wasted on a late first round safety that wont be our biggest need.
              Nice to hear from the smartest person on here, thank you for your intelligent post. We will be drafting a tight end with that pick and a bunch of wide receivers.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                Roways rooking ahread!
                • Sep 2005

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
                Here's why I think tailgating is as popular as it is and starts as early as it does here. You have to be drunk in order to watch this team, if you stay sober you're liable to break things. When you're drunk you can just laugh about it.

You have a good point here but Miami in Sept. is hot,humid and rainy. I'll pass on watching a bunch of drunk rednecks run around and swear at eachother.

Comment

• McGahee420
                  • Jun 2005

You have a good point here but Miami in Sept. is hot,humid and rainy. I'll pass on watching a bunch of drunk rednecks run around and swear at eachother.
                  Rednecks running around screaming at each other is hillarious! I went to a redneck school, WVU, and I thought it was great. They should make a show about rednecks being drunk and ******ed, oh nevermind, its called COPS.

The Dick era has begun!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                    short bus extraordinaire
                    • Jul 2002

to answer the question,YES!!!!!you have something to look forward to.our special teams will after being #1 again for the 3rd year in a row.
                    Originally posted by yordad
                    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

I'm thinking of getting an HDTV- that will get me excited about the season. Football in 1.3 million pixels. The Bills will be getting their asses kicked, but they'll look damn good doing it.
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• McGahee420
                        • Jun 2005

we also get to face the brilliant Mike Mularkey offense twice too!!!!

The Dick era has begun!

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                          Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
                          • Jan 2004

I will be looking forward to more of your insightful comments Skoobs...

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

I'm just looking forward to the change. It may be better or it might be worse. I'd rather be uncertain about the future than be certain about a sure failure if we still had the last staff here.

Sorry, not trying to hijack this thread by putting some light in to this sky is falling thread. Please proceed with your miserable outlook of the future.
                            sacrifice1
                            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                              Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37
                              I'm thinking of getting an HDTV- that will get me excited about the season. Football in 1.3 million pixels. The Bills will be getting their asses kicked, but they'll look damn good doing it.
                              get the Sony 42 IN. Widescreen. That's what I have. LOVE IT!

Comment

Working...
                              X