PDA

View Full Version : What do the Bills really need to make this a good free Agent Off Season

kgun12
02-12-2003, 09:58 PM
I said on another thread that if we fill our needs in FA, we draft best player every round. in conversation someone said that even TD can do that. So I ask what positions MUST we fill in FA's and can we fill them all this year. I say yes. After Spikes (wish hope) I don't think we have to go after the most expensive or sought after guy, there are plenty of second tier guys that are ready to explode. What say you?

I say in no real order

1. DT
2. LB's 1 or 2 depending on Newman
3. DE if they don't think Jones will be ready
4. WR BIG if we don't keep PP (a nice second tier FA)
5. Nickle CB if not already here

venis2k1
02-12-2003, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by kgun12
2. LB's 1 or 2 depending on foreman

You sure about that cheif?

kgun12
02-12-2003, 10:08 PM
Ok I meant Newman I wish we still had him thanks Venis! I will edit it.

venis2k1
02-12-2003, 10:17 PM
I am thinking

1. DT(We dont need a super star here, we just need someone that doesn't suck)
2. LB(dont let the fact that this is our #2 need fool you, spikes is a stud, jump on a stud when ever you get the chance...Right Shelby ;))
3. S(I see this as next years Achelies Heel for our "D")
4.DE(This all depends on Marcus Jones's injury)
5.WR(Josh Reed looked good to me last year, but who am i to argue with the bills coaches that say he isnt ready for #2.
6.CB(I only put this so low because there is a plethera of decent CBs on the market every year.)

The_Philster
02-13-2003, 04:49 AM
Originally posted by venis2k1
[B]jump on a stud when ever you get the chance...Right Shelby ;))

:lol:

venis2k1
02-13-2003, 01:55 PM
Any way you cut it, we got alot of holes to fill

ublinkwescore
02-13-2003, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by venis2k1
I am thinking

1. DT(We dont need a super star here, we just need someone that doesn't suck)
2. LB(dont let the fact that this is our #2 need fool you, spikes is a stud, jump on a stud when ever you get the chance...Right Shelby ;))
3. S(I see this as next years Achelies Heel for our "D")
4.DE(This all depends on Marcus Jones's injury)
5.WR(Josh Reed looked good to me last year, but who am i to argue with the bills coaches that say he isnt ready for #2.
6.CB(I only put this so low because there is a plethera of decent CBs on the market every year.)

Number 3 could be helped out a lot by us getting pressure on the QB - if Marcus Jones is the same player before his injurie(s) after recovering from surgery, we'll be ok with Schobel on the other side - then we can worry about adding a solid DT, and (hopefully) Spikes, we could be all set.