• MVP
    Bring The Pain
    • Apr 2006

How Many Wins Will The Bills Have This Year? Pt. 2

Post your prediction.

• Bling
    • Jul 2004

Re: How Many Wins Will The Bills Have This Year? Pt. 2

4. Sorry, I really think that's how bad your team is.

Comment

• MVP
      Bring The Pain
      • Apr 2006

With Jp- 8

Miami- 6-10 is being nice
      -Daunte is overrated, you have a worse o-line than us
      -You have no secondary
      -Your OC is MM witch = 32nd Offense in the league
      -Ronnie has never EVER carried the load himself.
      Your whole team is overrated!

Comment

• Bling
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by MVP
        With Jp- 8

-You have no secondary
        How Many Wins Will The Bills Have This Year?

Comment

• !Papacrunk!
          • Mar 2004

so with the two threads it seems like it's really just another QB thread--somewhat
          I say 7 wins, 8 tops no matter who the QB is as long as they stick with one and establish some stability at that position

Comment

• Nublar7
            • Oct 2004

Originally posted by MVP
            With Jp- 8
            With JP it is more like 4 or 5 wins. With Holcomb it is like 5 or 6 wins.

Coming off a 9-7 season and having greatly improved our team I highly doubt we pull a Buffalo Bill and have a down year.

I guess when you are a Pro Bowl QB that has two seasons of 40+ total touchdowns, you must be overrated. lol. Don't even pull the "He sucks without Moss" sh1t. The fact is, during his outstanding 2004 season(something QBs can only dream of doing), he didn't have Moss for 5 games. He STILL managed to put up great numbers in those games. Fact is, he is one of the best in the game currently, and to ever play it. Saying he is "overrated" just shows me how scared you actually are of him. Good luck with Losman, because we are in great hands with the Pro Bowl QB.

Worse o-line?

Sacks given up by Miami: 26
            Sacks given up by Buffalo: 43

Face it, our o-line is lightyears ahead of that sucky unit Buffalo puts out there on Sundays.

-You have no secondary
            Actually we do. It was completley overhauled this offseason and now has a bunch of young talent. In fact, this year's unit is improved from last seasons. Plus our 1st round draft pick(Allen) was worth his spot and we didn't have to reach for secondary help(Whitner)

Sucky head coach, but one of the best offensive coordinators in the league. His Steeler offenses were ranked in the top 5 in the league. Also, those top 5 offenses were with Tommy Maddox and Kordell Stewart as his quarterbacks.

Your point? Every time he needed to he has done a a tremendous job. Ricky didn't play the 1st four games last year and he still was able to shread defenses. He put the hurt on the Bills last December, and he has bulked up over the offseason. Be afraid.
            If winning games consistently like Miami did at the end of the year last season is considered overrated, then I guess we are overrated. So I guess when Miami is division champs this year, they will still be considered "overrated" by some Buffalo geek on a message board.

Comment

• MVP
              Bring The Pain
              • Apr 2006

What did Daunte do last year besides get hurt? Throw INT's and Fumble like theres no tomarrow.

At least Whitner isn't coming off of a hip injury.

MM 1 of the best? Did you watch us last year?

Don't pull your "Daunte is our savior *****, you won 9 easy games not to mention you almost lost to NE's 4-5th stringers.

Comment

• Nublar7
                • Oct 2004

Originally posted by MVP
                What did Daunte do last year besides get hurt? Throw INT's and Fumble like theres no tomarrow.
                I didn't know we base a guy's entire career on one season. Yeah, lets discount the countless year's he dominated the league and base his entire career on one off year for a team that was in complete shambles from top to bottom.

At least Whitner isn't coming off of a hip injury.
                At least Jason Allen actually has some talent. Whitner =Bust.

As for Allen's hip, he is completley healed.

MM 1 of the best? Did you watch us last year?
                Did you even read what I wrote? Or is that just your Buffalo education kicking in? I said, he is a sucky HEAD COACH, but one of the best OFFENSIVE COORDINATORS in the league.

Don't pull your "Daunte is our savior *****, you won 9 easy games not to mention you almost lost to NE's 4-5th stringers.
                There is no such thing as an "easy" game in the NFL. Easy games went out the window once parity was injected into the league.

What is worse? Winning 9 so called "easy" games(Miami)? Or losing them(Buffalo)?

Comment

• MVP
                  Bring The Pain
                  • Apr 2006

1. Whitner is faster than Allen
                  2. More Physical than Allen
                  3. Oh yeah, Donte was drafted higher than Allen

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                    Pinkerton's son
                    • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Nublar7
                    . Fact is, he is one of the best in the game currently, and to ever play it. Saying he is "overrated" just shows me how scared you actually are of him. Good luck with Losman, because we are in great hands with the Pro Bowl QB.

\

Ok....Culpepper has a career QB rating of about 90.....I'd be damn happy to have a QB with a rating that high....however, I am gonna go out "on a limb" and say that Culpepper is NOT on the best ever to play the game. If Culepper EVER is mentioned even alongside players like Dan Marino, Jim Kelly or John Elway, I'll be damn surprised....and those are just some of the better QB's ever, not even THE BEST....not to mention we're not including the other positions.

I would love nothing more for than Culpepper to suck like he did last year, basically because he is a Dolphin and I am a Bills fan...but seriously, if you TRULY think Culpepper is one of the GREATEST EVER TO PLAY THE GAME, then I am gonna say tht McGahee is in fact the best back EVER.

Lets give Losman Moss, and Cris Carter......and I'll ignore the other 2. But really, if you are gonna try to tell me Moulds and Evans are better than Moss and Carter...

Know who the next highest receiver to these 2 was in 2000, probably Culpepper's best year? RB Robert Smith, with 36 catches and 3 TD's.

The phins are in the hands of a QB who has up years and down years. NO WAY he is a great QB.

To stick to the thread, bills go 7-9 with losman, 7-9 with Holcomb....but if they dont stick with losman, they lose him forever and endure 5 more years of searching for a qb.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                      Maybe?
                      • Oct 2003

With our oline, no way we get above 500 no matter who is at QB.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                        • Mar 2005

Let's stick with thread and leave Miami out of this. However, and as a side not, Miami isn't going to implode with Saban as their coach. I hate Miami but you need to expect another winning season.

As for the Bills, I expect 6 wins. Anything better than that is a testimonial for our new coach. I think the QB is irrelevant because Holcomb will lose games that JP can win and conversely JP will lose games that Holcomb will win. Our OL has been so bad it doesn't matter, at this point, who the QB is. But like Saban, maybe Jauron can get this team to play above their level.

Comment

• Historian
                          2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                          • Dec 2002

7-9...taking two from the fish, one from the Jets, and none from the Pats.

Comment

• ICE74129
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Feb 2005

Comment

• BillsFever21
                              • Aug 2004

Comment

Working...
                              X