• Aug 2005

Re: How Many Wins Will The Bills Have This Year? Pt. 3

4 tops
        SUPER MARIO PLEASE COME TO BUFFALO!!!!

Comment

• BidsJr
          • Sep 2002

"Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37

Comment

• Night Train
            Retired - On Several Levels
            • Jul 2005

I can't wait for the " Wins with Ochs at QB " Poll .
            Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• ICE74129
              Legendary Zoner
              • Feb 2005

They need to cut the Bull crap and just put JP in there and let him go at it. One full season with full backing from the staff. He throws 5 picks in a game, so what? Make him work though it.

If he isn't the answer at the end of the season, after 16 full starts...Dump him and lets get a veteran in here (regardless of the cost ie money and or draft picks) and lets put the QB situation to bed once and for all.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
                More than with holcomb at the helm
                Interesting. Is this you're 'educated' guess?
                sacrifice1
                https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

With Nall starting- I'd say 4, although with a few lucky breaks we might get 6.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• ICE74129
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                    Interesting. Is this you're 'educated' guess?
                    Just something I know.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

Just something I know.
                      Yeah, someone without any experience is gonna do better than someone whose thrown for 400 yds. in a playoff game. KH may not be great, but it's obvious your hatred for the guy is killing your common sense.

KH was obviously better than JP, so you think Nall is gonna do better than JP?
                      sacrifice1

Comment

• Devin
                        The Octagon
                        • Apr 2003

id guess between 3-5 wins.
                        http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• ICE74129
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Feb 2005

Yeah, someone without any experience is gonna do better than someone whose thrown for 400 yds. in a playoff game. KH may not be great, but it's obvious your hatred for the guy is killing your common sense.

KH was obviously better than JP, so you think Nall is gonna do better than JP?
                          How was he obviously better? Neither was over .500 as a starter. One in the league for nearly 10 years, one for just one. But both produce about the same result.

See you go out of your way to try and disprove me, which you can't do, and it blinds you to fact.

Fact, a first year starter in 8 starts had just about as good a record as a 10 year vet. that is pathetic for the 10 year guy. My hatred of Holcomb stems from the fact he is a backup at best and doesnt' get that. Both here and in cleveland he has tried to weasel his way into the starting lineup based on a BS QB rating where as his win / loss record sucks. he isn't a winner, never has been, never will be and I for one want the Bills to not try and hand this franchise to a near 34 year old career loser.

Nall, he has been successful every opportunity given to him in the NFL. Led NFLE in passing, did very well there. Was the backup behind favre until the new GM wanted 'his guy' and drafted rogers. if you want to go by the QB ratings Nall's blows Holcombs away. the ONLY reason holcomb is on a team is his dink and dunk competion % rating. I had a huge post at the begining of this offseason breaking down how holcomb actually sucks pretty bad outside of that and how it doesnt' help you WIN games.

400 yard game in the playoffs? Who won that game? Not holcomb and his Browns.

JP hasn't had a legit shot. I don't need to go into this in detail because you know that as well. Anyone that says different should go watch table tennis because you know nothing about football and I have no time to deal with you.

JP will need to get LIGHTYEARS Better at being a leader/ Reading defenses, moving in the pocket and hitting open guys or he won't sniff the field and will be gone next offseason IMHO. Marv won't wait on the kid. Its up to him.

Who has the most pure talent? JP. Who has the best combo right now? Nall. Nall has better decision making skills RIGHT NOW than JP and better physical talents than Holcomb.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

How was he obviously better? Neither was over .500 as a starter. One in the league for nearly 10 years, one for just one. But both produce about the same result.

See you go out of your way to try and disprove me, which you can't do, and it blinds you to fact.

Fact, a first year starter in 8 starts had just about as good a record as a 10 year vet. that is pathetic for the 10 year guy. My hatred of Holcomb stems from the fact he is a backup at best and doesnt' get that. Both here and in cleveland he has tried to weasel his way into the starting lineup based on a BS QB rating where as his win / loss record sucks. he isn't a winner, never has been, never will be and I for one want the Bills to not try and hand this franchise to a near 34 year old career loser.

Nall, he has been successful every opportunity given to him in the NFL. Led NFLE in passing, did very well there. Was the backup behind favre until the new GM wanted 'his guy' and drafted rogers. if you want to go by the QB ratings Nall's blows Holcombs away. the ONLY reason holcomb is on a team is his dink and dunk competion % rating. I had a huge post at the begining of this offseason breaking down how holcomb actually sucks pretty bad outside of that and how it doesnt' help you WIN games.

400 yard game in the playoffs? Who won that game? Not holcomb and his Browns.

JP hasn't had a legit shot. I don't need to go into this in detail because you know that as well. Anyone that says different should go watch table tennis because you know nothing about football and I have no time to deal with you.

JP will need to get LIGHTYEARS Better at being a leader/ Reading defenses, moving in the pocket and hitting open guys or he won't sniff the field and will be gone next offseason IMHO. Marv won't wait on the kid. Its up to him.

Who has the most pure talent? JP. Who has the best combo right now? Nall. Nall has better decision making skills RIGHT NOW than JP and better physical talents than Holcomb.
                            Forget college let's just draft qb's from NFLE. They are proven Let's take a back up qb , they are also proven. Sheez, this is hilarious. Nall is proven to be better than KH. Funny. He's got more upside, but to say he;s proven over KH.

JP has more talent and upside than KH, but for you to say he was better because of not having enough chances is also funny.

Let me ask you. Is JP a proven qb?
                            Last edited by justasportsfan; 05-22-2006, 03:07 PM.
                            sacrifice1

Comment

• ICE74129
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Feb 2005

Forget college let's just draft qb's from NFLE. They are proven Let's take a back up qb , they are also proven. Sheez, this is hilarious. Nall is proven to be better than KH. Funny. He's got more upside, but to say he;s proven over KH.

JP has more talent and upside than KH, but for you to say he was better because of not having enough chances is also funny.

Let me ask you. Is JP a proven qb?
                              As usual you ignore fact. I don't know if you are incapable of understanding facts or just dont' understand football. It is seeming more and more most here need to stick to fantasy ball or madden.

That said, Holcomb is a career loser. Show me where I said nall was more proven? Never did. But you again seem to read into things that aren't there. I did say if we are going on QB ratings (which is all holcomb has) then Nall has him buried. Nall had made more of his limited chances than Holcomb. It has been proven holcomb can't cut it as a starter. To install him as such this season is a waste of time. give the guys that are younger and have a actual chance to improve the reps.

and No JP isn't a proven QB. He hasn't had the chance to become one.

But I will say either get with facts, start showing you understand football and quit trying to disprove me, or we are done talking period. I don't have time for your or anyone elses stupid crap on here any longer.

Comment

Working...
                              X