More than with holcomb at the helm

BuffaloBillsStampede
05-22-2006, 10:23 AM
4 tops

BidsJr
05-22-2006, 10:30 AM

Night Train
05-22-2006, 10:30 AM
I can't wait for the " Wins with Ochs at QB " Poll .

ICE74129
05-22-2006, 10:39 AM
They need to cut the Bull crap and just put JP in there and let him go at it. One full season with full backing from the staff. He throws 5 picks in a game, so what? Make him work though it.

If he isn't the answer at the end of the season, after 16 full starts...Dump him and lets get a veteran in here (regardless of the cost ie money and or draft picks) and lets put the QB situation to bed once and for all.

justasportsfan
05-22-2006, 10:44 AM
More than with holcomb at the helmInteresting. Is this you're 'educated' guess?

OpIv37
05-22-2006, 10:57 AM
With Nall starting- I'd say 4, although with a few lucky breaks we might get 6.

ICE74129
05-22-2006, 12:05 PM
Interesting. Is this you're 'educated' guess?

Just something I know.

justasportsfan
05-22-2006, 12:13 PM
Just something I know.Yeah, someone without any experience is gonna do better than someone whose thrown for 400 yds. in a playoff game. KH may not be great, but it's obvious your hatred for the guy is killing your common sense.

KH was obviously better than JP, so you think Nall is gonna do better than JP?

Devin
05-22-2006, 02:21 PM
id guess between 3-5 wins.

ICE74129
05-22-2006, 02:36 PM
Yeah, someone without any experience is gonna do better than someone whose thrown for 400 yds. in a playoff game. KH may not be great, but it's obvious your hatred for the guy is killing your common sense.

KH was obviously better than JP, so you think Nall is gonna do better than JP?

How was he obviously better? Neither was over .500 as a starter. One in the league for nearly 10 years, one for just one. But both produce about the same result.

See you go out of your way to try and disprove me, which you can't do, and it blinds you to fact.

Fact, a first year starter in 8 starts had just about as good a record as a 10 year vet. that is pathetic for the 10 year guy. My hatred of Holcomb stems from the fact he is a backup at best and doesnt' get that. Both here and in cleveland he has tried to weasel his way into the starting lineup based on a BS QB rating where as his win / loss record sucks. he isn't a winner, never has been, never will be and I for one want the Bills to not try and hand this franchise to a near 34 year old career loser.

Nall, he has been successful every opportunity given to him in the NFL. Led NFLE in passing, did very well there. Was the backup behind favre until the new GM wanted 'his guy' and drafted rogers. if you want to go by the QB ratings Nall's blows Holcombs away. the ONLY reason holcomb is on a team is his dink and dunk competion % rating. I had a huge post at the begining of this offseason breaking down how holcomb actually sucks pretty bad outside of that and how it doesnt' help you WIN games.

400 yard game in the playoffs? Who won that game? Not holcomb and his Browns.

JP hasn't had a legit shot. I don't need to go into this in detail because you know that as well. Anyone that says different should go watch table tennis because you know nothing about football and I have no time to deal with you.

JP will need to get LIGHTYEARS Better at being a leader/ Reading defenses, moving in the pocket and hitting open guys or he won't sniff the field and will be gone next offseason IMHO. Marv won't wait on the kid. Its up to him.

Who has the most pure talent? JP. Who has the best combo right now? Nall. Nall has better decision making skills RIGHT NOW than JP and better physical talents than Holcomb.

justasportsfan
05-22-2006, 02:51 PM
How was he obviously better? Neither was over .500 as a starter. One in the league for nearly 10 years, one for just one. But both produce about the same result.

See you go out of your way to try and disprove me, which you can't do, and it blinds you to fact.

Fact, a first year starter in 8 starts had just about as good a record as a 10 year vet. that is pathetic for the 10 year guy. My hatred of Holcomb stems from the fact he is a backup at best and doesnt' get that. Both here and in cleveland he has tried to weasel his way into the starting lineup based on a BS QB rating where as his win / loss record sucks. he isn't a winner, never has been, never will be and I for one want the Bills to not try and hand this franchise to a near 34 year old career loser.

Nall, he has been successful every opportunity given to him in the NFL. Led NFLE in passing, did very well there. Was the backup behind favre until the new GM wanted 'his guy' and drafted rogers. if you want to go by the QB ratings Nall's blows Holcombs away. the ONLY reason holcomb is on a team is his dink and dunk competion % rating. I had a huge post at the begining of this offseason breaking down how holcomb actually sucks pretty bad outside of that and how it doesnt' help you WIN games.

400 yard game in the playoffs? Who won that game? Not holcomb and his Browns.

JP hasn't had a legit shot. I don't need to go into this in detail because you know that as well. Anyone that says different should go watch table tennis because you know nothing about football and I have no time to deal with you.

JP will need to get LIGHTYEARS Better at being a leader/ Reading defenses, moving in the pocket and hitting open guys or he won't sniff the field and will be gone next offseason IMHO. Marv won't wait on the kid. Its up to him.

Who has the most pure talent? JP. Who has the best combo right now? Nall. Nall has better decision making skills RIGHT NOW than JP and better physical talents than Holcomb.
Forget college let's just draft qb's from NFLE. They are proven :lol: Let's take a back up qb , they are also proven. Sheez, this is hilarious. Nall is proven to be better than KH. Funny. He's got more upside, but to say he;s proven over KH. :crazy:

JP has more talent and upside than KH, but for you to say he was better because of not having enough chances is also funny.

Let me ask you. Is JP a proven qb?

ICE74129
05-22-2006, 03:37 PM
Forget college let's just draft qb's from NFLE. They are proven :lol: Let's take a back up qb , they are also proven. Sheez, this is hilarious. Nall is proven to be better than KH. Funny. He's got more upside, but to say he;s proven over KH. :crazy:

JP has more talent and upside than KH, but for you to say he was better because of not having enough chances is also funny.

Let me ask you. Is JP a proven qb?

As usual you ignore fact. I don't know if you are incapable of understanding facts or just dont' understand football. It is seeming more and more most here need to stick to fantasy ball or madden.

That said, Holcomb is a career loser. Show me where I said nall was more proven? Never did. But you again seem to read into things that aren't there. I did say if we are going on QB ratings (which is all holcomb has) then Nall has him buried. Nall had made more of his limited chances than Holcomb. It has been proven holcomb can't cut it as a starter. To install him as such this season is a waste of time. give the guys that are younger and have a actual chance to improve the reps.

and No JP isn't a proven QB. He hasn't had the chance to become one.

But I will say either get with facts, start showing you understand football and quit trying to disprove me, or we are done talking period. I don't have time for your or anyone elses stupid crap on here any longer.

justasportsfan
05-22-2006, 03:44 PM
As usual you ignore fact. I don't know if you are incapable of understanding facts or just dont' understand football. It is seeming more and more most here need to stick to fantasy ball or madden.

That said, Holcomb is a career loser. Show me where I said nall was more proven? Never did. But you again seem to read into things that aren't there. I did say if we are going on QB ratings (which is all holcomb has) then Nall has him buried. Nall had made more of his limited chances than Holcomb. It has been proven holcomb can't cut it as a starter. To install him as such this season is a waste of time. give the guys that are younger and have a actual chance to improve the reps.

and No JP isn't a proven QB. He hasn't had the chance to become one.

But I will say either get with facts, start showing you understand football and quit trying to disprove me, or we are done talking period. I don't have time for your or anyone elses stupid crap on here any longer.I don't understand football and yet you think Nall is proven to be better than someones who's gone to the playoffs? I think KH is not the answer either but playing in NFLE does not make one proven over the other.

If Jp isn't proven how the hell is Nall who has NEVER started a game in the NFL?

I hope you're done with your stupid crap too :D , especially your "know it all attitude" and then post stupid Nall is better than Holcomb posts.

ICE74129
05-22-2006, 07:02 PM
I don't understand football and yet you think Nall is proven to be better than someones who's gone to the playoffs? I think KH is not the answer either but playing in NFLE does not make one proven over the other.

If Jp isn't proven how the hell is Nall who has NEVER started a game in the NFL?

I hope you're done with your stupid crap too :D , especially your "know it all attitude" and then post stupid Nall is better than Holcomb posts.

When you learn football comeback and we might talk.

BAM
05-22-2006, 07:03 PM
6-7 maybe 8

shelby
05-22-2006, 07:09 PM
Kids, fight nice or put each other on ignore. The offseason is too long for me to have to babysit y'all.

justasportsfan
05-22-2006, 07:42 PM
When you learn football comeback and we might talk.hey Simonton led the NFLE let's bring him back. Och's is doing well. Cut Willis/A-Train and KH/Losman. Let's start the season with Nall, Simonton , Jackson and Och's as our back up. :lol:

fly guy
05-26-2006, 11:17 AM
we will never know...maybe 5

Bill Cody
05-26-2006, 11:34 AM
But I will say either get with facts, start showing you understand football and quit trying to disprove me, or we are done talking period. I don't have time for your or anyone elses stupid crap on here any longer.

LOL you rip McGahee for being a punk but you are hands down the most arrogant poster on this board. You don't have time for anyone's stupid crap? Post a poll and see if even 1% of this board would give 2 sheds if you never posted again.