X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SABuffalo786
    • Feb 2003

This just in: Carolina Fans are Overly Sensitive Ninnys

This is just too much. Check out Cane nation having a baby over a few thousand drunk Sabre fans turning their Arena into Buffalo South.

I realize there's a lot of women on that board, but come on. It's playoff hockey, not the ***** opera, you know?

But then again, what would these people know about having passion for their team?
    "Do me a favor, say a prayer for brother Timmy. And tip a cold one. Go Bills." - Tom Brokaw

We are the Rockpile
    We are the Rockpile
    We are the Rockpile
    BUFF-A-LO
  • LABillsFan
    • Aug 2002

Re: This just in: Carolina Fans are Overly Sensitive Ninnys

Hot Sauce Blue Cheese arena is hysterical
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• LABillsFan
      • Aug 2002

Holy S### Buffalo's Cold Arena is just as funny. I never heard those before.
      I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• PUCKER
        • Sep 2004

Theyll get over it.
        Zapper's Hit List:
        SABURZFAN -
        SabreEleven -

pjw aka Mini -
        Billsology -

Join BDZ today!!!
        http://www.billszone.com/http://www....ad.php?t=72979

Comment

• SabreEleven
          • Aug 2002

Maybe they should buy their own tickets than.

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
            I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
            • May 2005

I dont' think they like us too much... jealousy is a nasty thing though!

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
              • Jan 2003

Originally posted by SabreEleven
              Maybe they should buy their own tickets than.
              then

Comment

• don137
                • Jul 2002

They sure sound like a bunch of whiners. I am sure a couple of Sabres fans should of composed themselves better there is nothing wrong with screaming your head off rooting for your team. This is playoff hockey for crying out loud. You better be pumed up. Just because the Canes don't have the support enough to have there fans buy all the tickets resulting in a large mass of Sabres fans to buy tickets they shouldn't blame us for rooting on our team with much more passion.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                  Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
                  • Jan 2004

I look forward to the day that the Canes have a big traveling contingent

Comment

• Demon
                    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by don137
                    They sure sound like a bunch of whiners. I am sure a couple of Sabres fans should of composed themselves better there is nothing wrong with screaming your head off rooting for your team. This is playoff hockey for crying out loud. You better be pumed up. Just because the Canes don't have the support enough to have there fans buy all the tickets resulting in a large mass of Sabres fans to buy tickets they shouldn't blame us for rooting on our team with much more passion.
                    Right.... this is the eastern conference finals, people drove 12 hours, obviously they will drink and have a great time, it's like a festival for us Sabres fans.

I've been reading alot of forums, and yes, there were some Sabres fans that got too drunk and did things they probably shouldn't have, but i've read ALOT of stories of canes fans doing stupid things and starting things with the drunken sabre fans... and some of these reports are from Carolina fans who were just embarresed of their own fans.

I can't wait til game 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unless we sweep these douchbags.
                    Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• don137
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Demon
                      Right.... this is the eastern conference finals, people drove 12 hours, obviously they will drink and have a great time, it's like a festival for us Sabres fans.

I've been reading alot of forums, and yes, there were some Sabres fans that got too drunk and did things they probably shouldn't have, but i've read ALOT of stories of canes fans doing stupid things and starting things with the drunken sabre fans... and some of these reports are from Carolina fans who were just embarresed of their own fans.

I can't wait til game 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unless we sweep these douchbags.
                      I'll take a sweep over watching them but I think Carolina will win at least one game. I am really hoping the Sabres win it in five and then destroy the Peca led Oiler team to win the cup

Comment

• CAbills
                        • Jul 2004

I like how I cant believe how much they celebrated after a goal. One group of Sabres fans were hugging and they were like omg what is that. They say we celebrated too much after the win. News flash to Carolina this isnt a regular season game, welcome to the Eastern Conference finals and we just one game 1 on the road....A celebration is needed.
                        Lets Go Buffalo!
                        Boiler Up!

Comment

• SABuffalo786
                          • Feb 2003

Originally posted by CAbills
                          I like how I cant believe how much they celebrated after a goal. One group of Sabres fans were hugging and they were like omg what is that. They say we celebrated too much after the win. News flash to Carolina this isnt a regular season game, welcome to the Eastern Conference finals and we just one game 1 on the road....A celebration is needed.

It'd be funny if they weren't be serious.

Wow.
                          "Do me a favor, say a prayer for brother Timmy. And tip a cold one. Go Bills." - Tom Brokaw

We are the Rockpile
                          We are the Rockpile
                          We are the Rockpile
                          BUFF-A-LO

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                            • Jul 2002

I can imagine that the Sabres fans were drunk and beligerent just like I would have been!!! Good work to those who went down. The Canes fans sound like a bunch of pussies.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                              short bus extraordinaire
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                              I can imagine that the Sabres fans were drunk and beligerent just like I would have been!!! Good work to those who went down. The Canes fans sound like a bunch of pussies.

they Locked a thread questioning us about being passionate fans over at Hurricanes.com.i started a thread about us selling out our games in 16 minutes.Whaler tells me to start something that is new.i posted the current thread from one of buffalo's radio stations about selling out in 16 minutes.i guess he prohibited me from posting for a while,but wasn't news about 2-3 hours old new enough?
                              Originally posted by yordad
                              Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
                              X