PDA

View Full Version : Who sticks at WR?

The_Philster
05-21-2006, 11:22 AM
We have 10 guys right now competing for 5-7 slots. Who's going to make it?

I'd say Evans, Price, and Reed are pretty much locks...Parrish is close to a lock but beyond that, who knows?

Hamilton Billsfan
05-21-2006, 11:31 AM
just a quinky-dink that they were the first 5 listed, honest!

!Papacrunk!
05-21-2006, 11:40 AM
It will be intersting, not being sarcastic here, but it will be interesting to see how Lee Evans will do upon embracing the #1 WR spot. Will the other speedy WRs take the pressure off of him, or will he struggle with the focus on him being the #1 guy now with possible double coverages?? This season will be interesting for the talented WR.

The_Philster
05-21-2006, 11:43 AM
It will be intersting, not being sarcastic here, but it will be interesting to see how Lee Evans will do upon embracing the #1 WR spot. Will the other speedy WRs take the pressure off of him, or will he struggle with the focus on him being the #1 guy now with possible double coverages?? This season will be interesting for the talented WR.
I agree..I think he's gonna get a lot more double coverage than he has in the past, at least at first, because he doesn't have Moulds on the other side.

Mr. Pink
05-21-2006, 12:05 PM
I'm thinking Evans, Price, Reed, Davis, Parrish, Aiken with Nance on the PS.

Jan Reimers
05-21-2006, 01:08 PM
I think it will be Evans, Price, Parrish, Reed, Davis and Nance, with Denney on the PS. Aiken will be a tough cut because of his ST play, and he may stick if Price simply doesn't have it anymore, or Davis or Nance don't have good camps.

evol4276
05-21-2006, 01:39 PM
ill say peerless, reed, evans, roscoe, andre, and for the hell of it, nance. these ghuys have the best chance of staying IMO

ParanoidAndroid
05-21-2006, 03:48 PM

I can see that happening as well. I voted Aiken out, but if Nance can't win a spot, you make sense.

socalfan
05-21-2006, 04:26 PM

This is a likely scenario now. Since I don't see Nance as a special teams sort of guy, I don't really expect him to make the team outright. But if Nance can't or won't block on running plays, I would look for Denny to replace him on the practice squad.

Bert102176
05-21-2006, 07:07 PM
I agree with funtimes

Bling
05-21-2006, 07:28 PM
Evans, Price, Davis, Aiken and Parrish.

The_Philster
05-21-2006, 07:31 PM
I'm thinking Evans, Price, Davis, Reed, Parrish, and Wilson
Nance on the Practice squad..Aiken and Fast Freddie are cut loose after all the time they've had with minimal production

ParanoidAndroid
05-21-2006, 09:05 PM
I'm thinking Evans, Price, Davis, Reed, Parrish, and Wilson
Nance on the Practice squad..Aiken and Fast Freddie are cut loose after all the time they've had with minimal production

I would agree except for Aiken's special teams production. If he gets supplanted in his special teams role, I agree that he's a goner. I wouldn't assume that Nance would be beaten out by Wilson either. Wilson is still PS eligible, correct?

Meathead
05-21-2006, 09:39 PM
i dont think theyll risk nance on the ps because he likely would get signed away when some other teams start losing wrs to injury

ShadowHawk7
05-22-2006, 05:08 PM
I still think Wilson has potential to stick, as does Smith. It will be a big preseason battle b/w them, Aiken, Nance, and even Denney for a roster spot or two.
I think Aiken, Denney, and maybe Smith cut with Wilson making it and Nance being on PS for about half the season.