PDA

View Full Version : In the first game open season

paladin warrior
05-21-2006, 08:15 PM
Do u think that Bill's will win in the first game???? (Yes or No)

The_Philster
05-21-2006, 08:19 PM
It's at New England so realistically, no. That being said, I always pick the Bills to win

OpIv37
05-21-2006, 09:58 PM
we always ***** when we have to play Bill Belicheck coming off his bye cuz he's got an extra week to prepare. This time, he's got 8 1/2 months to prepare. We're screwed.

TacklingDummy
05-21-2006, 10:22 PM
Not if JP plays like he did the last time he faced NE.

BuffaloBillsStampede
05-21-2006, 11:09 PM
I think we will lose because I can't see us going into their stadium on opening day and beating the Patriots. The crowd will be nuts for opening day, and with all the young players will will be rotating in it may not be very pretty at all.

McGahee420
05-22-2006, 08:49 AM
Yes, the Patriots are done. JP Losman is the game MVP(being sarcastic). I doubt they can go into Gillette Stadium and win on opening day, but you never no, and I will stand by my pick and say YES!

Historian
05-22-2006, 09:41 AM
:down:

bledslow
05-22-2006, 01:58 PM
[QUOTE=McGahee420]Yes, the Patriots are done. JP Losman is the game MVP(being sarcastic). I doubt they can go into Gillette Stadium and win on opening day, but you never no, and I will stand by my pick and say YES![/QUOTE

Are you saying yes do to homerism,or you actally believe they(bills) will win? i have a feeling if you were betting straight up(no point spread),and had cash on the line,you would not pick the bills in your wildest dreams.

There is a better chance of glass joe or don flamingo from mike tysons punchout videogame of beating a young muhammad ali then the chances of the bills coming into foxboro and beating n.e

Iehoshua
05-22-2006, 02:16 PM
There is a better chance of glass joe or don flamingo from mike tysons punchout videogame of beating a young muhammad ali then the chances of the bills coming into foxboro and beating n.e
:rofl:

I love the analogy, although I disagree with it!
:up:

ICE74129
05-22-2006, 02:38 PM
No. We didn't do enough (esp the draft) this offseason. NE and others will run all over us. I think by seasons end when we are fighting for a top 3 pick our pass D will be really good IF we get a pass rush. Problem is most won't need to pass on us.

ICE74129
05-22-2006, 02:40 PM
Not if JP plays like he did the last time he faced NE.
Yeah we haven't ever seen Billy B tear up Experienced QB's on good teams have we? (Sarcasm) I love how you expected JP a guy with less than 8 starts at the time and on a SH@! team with SH@! coaching to beat a Bill Billeck defense.

the lack of football knowledge on here is still just amazing to me.

McGahee420
05-22-2006, 03:03 PM
there is a better chance of glass joe or don flamingo from mike tysons punchout videogame of beating a young muhammad ali then the chances of the bills coming into foxboro and beating n.e[/quote]

If there was a spread, I would bet on them, but no spread, maybe. Don flamingo might have a chance, but glass joe, come on!

McGahee420
05-22-2006, 03:05 PM
Yeah we haven't ever seen Billy B tear up Experienced QB's on good teams have we? (Sarcasm) I love how you expected JP a guy with less than 8 starts at the time and on a SH@! team with SH@! coaching to beat a Bill Billeck defense.

the lack of football knowledge on here is still just amazing to me.

Sounds like your giving up on them before you even give the coaching staff a chance.

Gunzlingr
05-22-2006, 03:18 PM

Wasn't it Don Flamenco?

http://members.aol.com/gallery7v/punch6.jpg

Kinda looks like JP! Yikes!

RockStar36
05-22-2006, 05:17 PM
I highly doubt it, but I won't say no for sure just because we haven't even seen this team practice, let alone actually playing a game. Plus you never know what will happen between now and then w/ injuries and all that.

That being said, I'm pretty sure the Bills will start out the season 2-1 which will also be a good start in the division/conference.

Drive 4 Five
05-22-2006, 06:22 PM
We have about as good a chance of winning as FBH has getting pregnant by a Bill's undrafted free agent this training camp.

Thats said, I have to say that I like our chances.

:D

Dozerdog
05-22-2006, 09:05 PM
Do u think that Bill's will win in the first game???? (Yes or No)Me think no

TacklingDummy
05-22-2006, 09:47 PM
I love how you expected JP a guy with less than 8 starts at the time and on a SH@! team with SH@! coaching to beat a Bill Billeck defense.

The team was SH@T because the QB was SH@T. A better QB and the Bills could of had 5 more wins easily last year.

DraftBoy
05-22-2006, 10:25 PM
negative

Tinboy
05-23-2006, 02:12 AM
Pats at Boston? No way!