PDA

View Full Version : Ebenezer

BillsFever21
05-21-2006, 11:20 PM
You know a lot of different leagues like this. I find this thing interesting. Do you know of any leagues starting from scratch that needs an owner. I'd like to find one so I can draft my team right from the start the way I want it.

If you hear of any please let me know. I'd like to take on a 2nd league too but only if it's from scratch where I can draft my team from scratch.

SABURZFAN
05-21-2006, 11:28 PM
You know a lot of different leagues like this. I find this thing interesting. Do you know of any leagues starting from scratch that needs an owner. I'd like to find one so I can draft my team right from the start the way I want it.

If you hear of any please let me know. I'd like to take on a 2nd league too but only if it's from scratch where I can draft my team from scratch.

suck it up with the players that you have tough guy.that's what i'm doing. :up:

BillsFever21
05-21-2006, 11:32 PM
suck it up with the players that you have tough guy.that's what i'm doing. :up:

Oh I'm not complaining about the players I have. I got left behind a good core of young studs like Steve Smith, Chad Johnson, Roy Williams, Jordan Gross, Eric Steinbach, DeAngelo Hall, Casey Hampton, Albert Haynesworth and LJ Smith.

That is a good amount of talent. Too bad I won't be able to keep most of them though. The previous owner didn't leave behind any good players that have a cheap contract. Hell there is only one draft pick from last years team worth anything.

All the good players I have are making 4+ million. He sure didn't find many good deals though like I see on some other teams. He got some good players but paid a ton for all of them.

I would just like to join a league where I can draft my team from scratch and build it from the ground up the way I envision it :up:

SABURZFAN
05-22-2006, 12:34 PM
Oh I'm not complaining about the players I have. I got left behind a good core of young studs like Steve Smith, Chad Johnson, Roy Williams, Jordan Gross, Eric Steinbach, DeAngelo Hall, Casey Hampton, Albert Haynesworth and LJ Smith.

That is a good amount of talent. Too bad I won't be able to keep most of them though. The previous owner didn't leave behind any good players that have a cheap contract. Hell there is only one draft pick from last years team worth anything.

All the good players I have are making 4+ million. He sure didn't find many good deals though like I see on some other teams. He got some good players but paid a ton for all of them.

I would just like to join a league where I can draft my team from scratch and build it from the ground up the way I envision it :up:

i look at it similar to what happens when a real owner takes over a team in the NFL.that's the challenge of this.i wouldn't mind joining one from scratch either but i'll see if i can rebuild this team to a championship first. :up:

L.A. Playa
05-22-2006, 01:11 PM
check the message boards at www.dksports.com