PDA

View Full Version : Interesting low key Battle to watch....

bigbub2352
05-22-2006, 09:36 AM
It seems to me like we have a log jam at a postion that nobody really talks about but we have several players at TE trying to make the roster who will be the odd man out??

1. Robert Royal- is a lock he signed him to a 4 year deal and in myopinion will be nothing but an upgrade from Mark Campbell good size and hands and blocks extremely well.

2. Kevin Everett- Coming off injury has all the tools and talent u need to be excellent receiving tight end but was actually known for his blocking as well at the "U" needs to stay healthy but i think is also a lock

3. Ryan Nuefeld- Cagey veteran with limited athletism but is versatile on ST and can long snap, will not get much out of him on the receiving end but is a willing blocker ST is only way he beats out competition.

4. Tim Euhus- has been inconsisitent since injury in 04, not strong is willing blocker but gets pushed around, has upside in the receiveing area but needs to show more fire to make roster

5. Brad Czeislak- Has good size and bulk, underatted receiver, and very capable blocker, was good enough to keep around on PQ last year and was elevated last couple of games do to injury, is showing coaching staff willingness to be coached and is very stron at point of attack, shows he can play ST and could suprise people and be on final roster, i route for this guy,

In my opinion Euhus and Nuefeld are on there way out and showed us what they could do the last couple of years, which is not much, we will see what happens but this could shape up to be one of our better areas on offense

Ebenezer
05-22-2006, 09:40 AM
Everett and Royal...all else is window dressing.

dannyek71
05-22-2006, 10:04 AM
Royal, everett and euhus stay

OpIv37
05-22-2006, 10:58 AM
I'm glad this position finally has some competition.

Campbell, Neufeld and Euhus are basically carbon copies of each other and none of them ever impressed me.

ShadowHawk7
05-22-2006, 05:11 PM
Euhus and Nuefeld are axed.

RockStar36
05-22-2006, 05:14 PM
Royal and Everett. Considering that Everett can stay healthy.

TigerJ
05-22-2006, 05:33 PM
I think Neufeld's departure is a foregone conclusion. If Cieslak's would is up to the level of the positive comments comeing out of OBD, it will be very hard to cut him. Euhus is on the bubble. Everett has gotten a pass thus far because of injury, but I could see the new regime getting impatient with him. Neufeld is the only one whose fate is sealed that I can see at the moment.

MVP
05-24-2006, 11:03 AM
neufeld will stay cause he can long-snap, play st, and block.

bigbub2352
05-24-2006, 11:13 AM
they have there long snapper in mick schick they signed him to multi year deal so that wont help his cause, blocker he sucks but ST he is valuable, i still see him gone