X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Day one OTA

witnessed the difference between praise and criticism from Bills defensive line coach Bill Kollar.

On one play he was all over rookie DT Kyle Williams for not running all the way to the ball on a play, which is essential for the defense to be successful this year. He chided him all the way back to the sideline.

And John McCargo must have been listening because only a couple of plays later he didn't bite on a reverse run by the offense and got all the way to the sideline in pursuit of the ball. That earned some praise from Kollar.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • RockStar36
    Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
    • Sep 2004

Re: Day one OTA

I'd expect something like that from McCargo. I mean, he was a 1st round pick and all.

D & S Sports

Comment

• HHURRICANE
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by RockStar36
      I'd expect something like that from McCargo. I mean, he was a 1st round pick and all.
      I wanted Bunkley but McCargo is very smart, so lets hope this is a good sign!!

Comment

• Tinboy
        • Aug 2004

McCargo could turn out to be a very good pick.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

Originally posted by Tinboy
          McCargo could turn out to be a very good pick.
          I think Kyle Williams will be as well. He's a smart, high effort guy who will absorb everything that Kollar teaches him.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Night Train
            Retired - On Several Levels
            • Jul 2005

That's it . Cut Williams .
            Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• bigbub2352
              • Feb 2005

It will be interesting at DT i dont expect Tim "on my back every play" Anderson to hold the spot very long, if they felt so highly of him why sign a FA at DT and then draft 2 one being in the first rd if u weren't looking to replace his ass
              XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

Working...
              X