PDA

View Full Version : OTA's and so called veteran leaders..

eeyyeeddoogg
05-22-2006, 07:26 PM
...where are these "leaders" of the team ? I guess these "leaders" couldn't find it in them to participate. Clements and Schobel are the young, up and coming leaders of this team, but they didn't show. What about the supposed current vetran leaders, you know the crew. The one's always talking the big game but not backing it up, Vincent, Fletcher, and Villariel. The old and slowing down "leaders". They can get rid of those three right now because none of them will be around in a couple of years when the bills start winning again anyway's. Clements, Schoebel, and McGahee will get a pass because they are young and can still play but those other three can hit the road. Spikes gets a pass because of the injury.

Bulldog
05-23-2006, 09:03 AM
And Parrish, whats his deal. Does he really think that he's so good that he doesn't have to show up? Considering that he's not the sharpest knife, he may want to get in there and start learning the offense. I have a feeling it's going to take him a while.

OpIv37
05-23-2006, 09:12 AM
And Parrish, whats his deal. Does he really think that he's so good that he doesn't have to show up? Considering that he's not the sharpest knife, he may want to get in there and start learning the offense. I have a feeling it's going to take him a while.

I'll give Parrish a pass if he's in the weight room. That dude needs to put on some size if he doesn't want to get owned in the NFL.

Maybe he should give Barry Bonds' "personal pharmacist" a call

Hamilton Billsfan
05-23-2006, 10:50 AM
I'm sorry to have to ask, what is an "OTA"?

Ickybaluky
05-23-2006, 11:06 AM
Organized Team Acivity.

It is an offseason practice, basically. The team gets a certain number of them in the offseason, it is part of the offseason program.

MVP
05-23-2006, 01:16 PM
He's injured (Hamstring Injury)

ICE74129
05-23-2006, 07:48 PM
All of these punks need to be here. I guess Marv and DJ dont' have a grip on this team at all. Maybe a couple cuts and trades will show these clowns they need to be here or else.

Bulldog
05-23-2006, 10:15 PM
He's injured (Hamstring Injury)

If thats the case, then he should be there getting all the mental reps he can. He doesn't strike me as the type that can pick things up quickly. How did he manage to hurt his hamstring already?

justasportsfan
05-24-2006, 09:45 AM
I guess Marv and DJ dont' have a grip on this team at all..

that's right, you're guessing. :rolleyes:

The same goes for Jacksonville where some players didn't show up. I guess their coach doesn't have a grip as well.

Night Train
05-24-2006, 10:12 AM
that's right, you're guessing. :rolleyes:

The same goes for Jacksonville where some players didn't show up. I guess their coach doesn't have a grip as well.

This whole League is " Gripless ". Someone phone Calloway and order new grips. :cynic: ;)

Michael82
05-23-2007, 03:01 PM
:ontome:

patmoran2006
05-23-2007, 03:39 PM
I'm not understanding the point if you researching and bringing up this old thread..

The way your talking, your assuming that the Bills dont care and its not a big deal that he's not at OTA's.

But when you do the research and you see the fact that 7 of the 10 players who missed OTA last year, are no longer with the team just one year later.

I'm a little confused about your purpose, other than Schobel wasn't at the first OTA last year either.

The Answer
05-23-2007, 04:09 PM
All of these punks need to be here. I guess Marv and DJ dont' have a grip on this team at all. Maybe a couple cuts and trades will show these clowns they need to be here or else.

The Answer couldn't have said it better himself.

~The Answer

Night Train
05-23-2007, 04:11 PM
We're in Syndication already ?

Is this place out of $$ ?

casdhf
05-23-2007, 04:59 PM

~The Answer I'm pretty sure the answer did say it himself.

Jan Reimers
05-23-2007, 05:00 PM
I'm getting off of here to watch I Love Lucy reruns. These threads weren't even interesting last year.

Mad Bomber
05-24-2007, 06:41 AM

~The Answer

He did.