How many cathes will the Evans/Price Tandem make in 2006?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mahdi
    • Mar 2004

How many cathes will the Evans/Price Tandem make in 2006?

Assuming all the other variables hold up (O-line, QB, running game) I think Evans and Price will combine for 150 catches in 2006. 90 for Evans and 60 for Price. I think this tandem is very comparable to the Holt/Bruce tandem in St-Louis, so IMO this offense will give our receivers the opportunity to be successful since their strenghts are that they are all good route runners and fast which is what Fairchild has always worked with. The video they have up on BB.com is also encouraging with regards to Price.
    Last edited by shelby; 05-25-2006, 04:06 PM. Reason: Spelling error in title
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: How many cathes will the Evans/Price Tandem make in 2006?

I still think our qbs will depend highly on either Reed and Parrish. Jp will dump off a lot of his passes to them when in trouble. KH can only throw that far.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• MVP
      Bring The Pain
      • Apr 2006

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

I'm not even convinced that Price will make the team. Either way, we've got too many questions at QB and OL to make a good guess.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Stewie
          Sarah Palin for President... of my pants!
          • Aug 2002

evans and price = bruce and holt?

ROTFL

maybe when bruce and holt were eighteen.
          Originally posted by Topdog
          Damn , your're showing you're ignorance!
          Originally posted by mercyrule
          I love Weiner.
          Originally posted by mercyrule
          also cheese

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
            I'm not even convinced that Price will make the team. Either way, we've got too many questions at QB and OL to make a good guess.
            4 yrs, $10M...I'd say he'll be here. That being said, I agree. We don't know for sure who'll start at QB (though I'd say JP) nor how the OL will play
            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• ddaryl
              Everything I post is sexual inuendo
              • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Mahdi
              Assuming all the other variables hold up (O-line, QB, running game) I think Evans and Price will combine for 150 catches in 2006. 90 for Evans and 60 for Price. I think this tandem is very comparable to the Holt/Bruce tandem in St-Louis, so IMO this offense will give our receivers the opportunity to be successful since their strenghts are that they are all good route runners and fast which is what Fairchild has always worked with. The video they have up on BB.com is also encouraging with regards to Price.

You're being a little too generous. We don't know if we have QB's capable of getting the football to these 2 150 times in a season.

I believe Peerless will be better then most expect, and Evans has greatness in him, it just a 90 catch season for Evans is a tall order with EM gone IMO. Evans will probably have more like 70 catches at best. Peerelss will probably be more like a 50 catch WR in 2006.

Comment

• EDS
                • Jan 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
                Agreed on Price.

I think Evans will do well as long as the QB position does not totally fall apart. Probably a shade over 1000 yards on the season.

Comment

• BuffaloBillsStampede
                  • Aug 2005

Evans and Price are not in the same universe as Holt and Bruce my friend. Evans can be nasty with JP at the helm, but Price is not anything to be proud of.
                  SUPER MARIO PLEASE COME TO BUFFALO!!!!

Comment

• Mudflap1
                    Next Question!
                    • Nov 2004

90 total.

Jon

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                      • May 2003

100 total. Evans 100, Price 0.
                      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Mahdi
                        • Mar 2004

Why is it that everyone is so down on Price? How is he different from when he was here before? Playing with Michael Vick is not a receiver friendly environment. There has not been ONE receiver with more than 64 catches in Vick's career and that was Price. He's fast, smart, a good route runner, and gets open. Im sure he can be the same as he was before he left, QB situation pending.

Comment

• Crisis
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by LOSman WINS
                          Vanek is Austrian not European
                          Originally posted by Prov401
                          Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
                          Originally posted by better days
                          I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• Mudflap1
                            Next Question!
                            • Nov 2004

My beef isn't so much with the receivers as it is with the whole offense. Our offensive line, while it may improve, has been a mess for years. While I think there may be some improvements, I'm assuming they will be mediocare at best/struggle until they prove us otherwise. The quarterback situation is up in the air at best, with no sure "franchise" quarterback. I just don't see this year as a big year for passing numbers. The hope is that by the second half to last quarter of the season there is improvement on the offensive line, and a quarterback emerges as the true starter that starts clicking and gets in a groove with everybody.

Bottom line: don't expect big numbers. That doesn't necessarily correlate to bad play from the receivers.

Jon

Comment

• Jeff1220
                              H to the 12:20
                              • Jul 2002

I'd love to see Price get enough production to qualify him for the Comeback Player of the Year award.

Comment

Working...
                              X