• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • True Bills Fan
    • May 2006

Positives and Negatives

Positive: There not playing yet
    Negative: They have to play nfl games in Septemeber

This team needs an owner that knows what he is doing. I dont think the young group of players can turn out succesfull. I dont think we can win 5 games this year. We will have 4 guranteed losses to the dolphins and pats, the dolphins are looking more of an elite team every day and we have to play the colts. They should just get number 1 pick next year and get brady quinn or something because I just dont see anything in JP.
  • TacklingDummy
    Unreachable Douche
    • Jul 2002

Re: Positives and Negatives

Originally posted by True Bills Fan
    or something because I just dont see anything in JP.
    Most fans without their Bills Blinders on also see this.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by True Bills Fan
      Positive: There not playing yet
      Negative: They have to play nfl games in Septemeber

This team needs an owner that knows what he is doing. I dont think the young group of players can turn out succesfull. I dont think we can win 5 games this year. We will have 4 guranteed losses to the dolphins and pats, the dolphins are looking more of an elite team every day and we have to play the colts. They should just get number 1 pick next year and get brady quinn or something because I just dont see anything in JP.
      Well JP hasn't shown much of anything yet- I agree with that. But he's here now and this season looks like it's going to suck anyway- might as well give him one more shot. If he doesn't come into his own now, then it's time to look elsewhere.

I'm a huge ND fan so I don't want to dis Quinn, but it's stupid to tank a whole season just to get an unproven college QB. There are too many Ryan Leaf's out there to take that chance.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
        Zero for Zero!
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
        Most fans without their Bills Blinders on also see this.
        How many games has JP played?
        Originally posted by mysticsoto
        Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

Working...
        X