PDA

View Full Version : Willis on NFL Total Access

The_Philster
05-24-2006, 06:01 PM
Wed-Friday in studio

justasportsfan
05-24-2006, 06:11 PM
I hope Eisen picks on his "best rb in the nfl" and makes him really look bad.

ICE74129
05-24-2006, 06:47 PM
Well like normal he sounds like an idiot. And BTW there has been an OTA going on, but he can take the time to be on NFLTE?

THE END OF ALL DAYS
05-24-2006, 09:47 PM
Man, Willis is virtually unwatchable. Can he chew gum and talk at the same time?

ICE74129
05-24-2006, 11:45 PM
Man, Willis is virtually unwatchable. Can he chew gum and talk at the same time?

He reminds me of Cartman trying to get into the special olympics....DERRRRR....

ddaryl
05-25-2006, 03:36 AM
I really don't care how the boy talks, but not being able to make OTA's and able to do plenty of interviews speaks of a man more interested in building his name rather then working towards greatness.

Tatonka
05-25-2006, 07:19 AM
i am pretty tired of willis honestly.

after seeing him on the nfl network when he could have been working out with his team.. i am just over it.

he is not good enough to be such a pole smoker.

Romes
05-25-2006, 07:28 AM

after seeing him on the nfl network when he could have been working out with his team.. i am just over it.

Me too.

I won't be distraught when he leaves the Bills. I tolerate him now only because he wears a Bills jersey.

Tatonka
05-25-2006, 07:44 AM
willis isnt even as good as henry was during his 2 years.

ICE74129
05-25-2006, 08:13 AM

I couldn't agree more. this kid has done nothing yet. I can't stand him. It was a bad pick at the time that could have been used on the LINES or even L Johnson that is going to most likely break 2K this season for KC.

Willis = nothing but HYPE off of ONE College season and the knee injury.

jmb1099
05-25-2006, 08:43 AM
This season will confirm one way or the other his Bills future. In my opinion he needs to shut up, practice with his team mates, and let his field play do all the talking. What a contrast between him and Price and I'm not saying Price will amount to anything, only pointing out that Price is practicing and helping the other receivers learn how to make reads etc. If nothing else Price is proving to be a team player while willis is just about willis and nothing more. Its a shame but thats the way it is.

Earthquake Enyart
05-25-2006, 09:18 AM
Almost 2400 yards in 2 years behind this dog crap line. Yeah, this guy is nothing. :cynic:

bigbub2352
05-25-2006, 09:54 AM
Not talking about on feild production, but this guy is really messing up not being at the OTA, he needs to build some chemistry with new coaching staff and OLine, anyway he does sound like and idiot but in his defense there are not to many scholars in the NFL especially out of the "U"

OpIv37
05-25-2006, 11:03 AM
I really don't care how the boy talks, but not being able to make OTA's and able to do plenty of interviews speaks of a man more interested in building his name rather then working towards greatness.

A guy with an attitude problem from the University of Miami? Who saw that coming?

So far, Parrish and Everett have been quiet but if they start to produce, it will go right to their heads and the Bills will have an ego trifecta.

ICE74129
05-25-2006, 11:35 AM
Almost 2400 yards in 2 years behind this dog crap line. Yeah, this guy is nothing. :cynic:

And henry did better behind worse. Yes he has done nothing. He is just another puck ass thug from Miami. Insead of being at the OTA's with his team mates he is running around playing madden with charles johnson or haning with Edge or out in Cali being on NFLN.

The best thing that could happen is him being bumped down to 2nd string and stuck there. if he isn't going to work with the team, Fugg him.

Mr. Pink
05-25-2006, 11:53 AM
Who cares about Willis! And don't be dissing 85 Ice.

Did you check out his new 'do?

Classic!

HAMMER
05-25-2006, 12:26 PM
Last week I questioned his character for several reasons and was nearly run off the board, now it is gospel.

ICE74129
05-25-2006, 02:09 PM
Last week I questioned his character for several reasons and was nearly run off the board, now it is gospel.
Oh I have been in that boat with you from day one. He is a punk.

Marvelous
05-25-2006, 02:33 PM
I've been saying this for over a year now.. The dude is not worth it. He isn't going to be the next anything...Tag & trade to Dallas!!

Michael82
05-25-2006, 04:43 PM
He had a bad season and couldn't break anything IMO. his stiffarm was non-existant too. I really thought and hoped he would be here during the offseason to get better. I guess I was wrong. :ill:

Marvelous
05-25-2006, 07:55 PM
We all to look on the brightside mikey.. He is showing his true colors...
Tag & trade baby!!!

Bill Brasky
05-25-2006, 07:59 PM
He had a bad season and couldn't break anything IMO. his stiffarm was non-existant too. I really thought and hoped he would be here during the offseason to get better. I guess I was wrong. :ill:

Nah, he's more concerned with acting like a dumbass than being part of the team and improving his stellar 3.nothing YPC

Maybe if he played like a pro-bowler I wouldn't mind him acting like a ****** so much.

TacklingDummy
05-25-2006, 08:25 PM
Willis ave. 90 yards a game when the Bills played the better of the 2 QBs. Over a 16 game season that would of been 1440.

ICE74129
05-25-2006, 08:41 PM
Willis ave. 90 yards a game when the Bills played the better of the 2 QBs. Over a 16 game season that would of been 1440.

And you average 90 stupid posts per day. And the better QB was on the bench. If you would stop your jilted lover hate for him you would recognise that

Drive 4 Five
05-25-2006, 08:46 PM
Willis is just a young guy enjoying himself and I don't see anything wrong with that. So long as homeboy shows up to camp in excellent conditioning, stays out of trouble, and gives us a strong effort like his first season, I really could care less what the hell he does with his free time.

Michael82
05-25-2006, 09:00 PM
Nah, he's more concerned with acting like a dumbass than being part of the team and improving his stellar 3.nothing YPC

Maybe if he played like a pro-bowler I wouldn't mind him acting like a ****** so much.
That's the problem. He had a decent season, but sucked many times and didn't look anything like he did the year before. If he did, I wouldn't mind him partying and being a piece of ****. but he's not, so i do mind. :mad:

OpIv37
05-25-2006, 09:06 PM

please try to stay on topic for at least one thread. This topic is about Willis, not about JP.

And I can't believe you're blaming an RB's performance on a QB. Is it also JP's fault that you have hemorroids? Was JP the REAL 20th hijacker? Did JP shoot JFK? I know it happened about 20 years before JP was born, but I'm sure you can find some way to blame him.

TacklingDummy
05-25-2006, 09:19 PM
please try to stay on topic for at least one thread. This topic is about Willis, not about JP.

It was on Topic. Willis is a good RB when he has a threat of a passing game to work with.

And yes you can blame a RB lack of production on a QB. When JP was QB defenses stacked the line to take Willis out of the game and to make JP beat them. No respect for Losman

ICE74129
05-25-2006, 09:27 PM
It was on Topic. Willis is a good RB when he has a threat of a passing game to work with.

And yes you can blame a RB lack of production on a QB. When JP was QB defenses stacked the line to take Willis out of the game and to make JP beat them. No respect for Losman

Actually they stacked the line against holcomb too knowing he can't complete a pass of more than 10 yards.

Willis is an average Back that needs a hole big enough to drive a truck through just to make 4 yards.

ICE74129
05-25-2006, 09:27 PM

And I can't believe you're blaming an RB's performance on a QB. Is it also JP's fault that you have hemorroids? Was JP the REAL 20th hijacker? Did JP shoot JFK? I know it happened about 20 years before JP was born, but I'm sure you can find some way to blame him.

OP Ignore the guy.

Post edited due to TOS violation. Please attack the post and not the poster. - Mikey82

OpIv37
05-25-2006, 09:30 PM

if you want to do it the OPPOSITE of the way every successful football franchise has ever done it. Good teams use the run to set up the pass. It's more plausible that the lack of a running threat caused teams to keep more players in coverage (thus Willis' performance hurt JP) than the other way around.

Willis gets stuffed on first down. Willis gets stuffed on second down. Now it's 3rd and 8 and JP has to throw into dime coverage. But somehow it's JP's fault that Willis got stuffed twice.

TacklingDummy
05-25-2006, 09:30 PM
OP Ignore the idiot.

Mods, will you please do something about personal attacks?

I do find it kind of funny that he responds to my post then tells someone else to ignore me. DUH!!

!Papacrunk!
05-25-2006, 09:58 PM
It seems like the running theme is that the Bills had a very subpar offensive line last year, correct? Behind that line, Willis still got around 1,200 yards?? I think that would make him an above average rb lol, which I hate to say since he plays for the Bills, but come on.

Michael82
05-25-2006, 11:17 PM
if you want to do it the OPPOSITE of the way every successful football franchise has ever done it. Good teams use the run to set up the pass. It's more plausible that the lack of a running threat caused teams to keep more players in coverage (thus Willis' performance hurt JP) than the other way around.

Willis gets stuffed on first down. Willis gets stuffed on second down. Now it's 3rd and 8 and JP has to throw into dime coverage. But somehow it's JP's fault that Willis got stuffed twice.
Good post! :bf1:

:posrep:

TacklingDummy
05-25-2006, 11:35 PM

No kidding.

And that's what I said. Defense's took our run away because they wanted to make Losman beat us.

ParanoidAndroid
05-25-2006, 11:54 PM
The truth lies somewhere in the middle. Willis is a decent RB who thinks he is better than he is. There are 30 other RB's in the league that are capable of what Willis has done so far. He is capable of more, but he should keep his moth shut until he actually does something. It is true that no one was afraid of our passing attack and most D's stacked the line. They did this more when JP was in there, but not because he is a poor QB, but rather because he was essentially a rookie who liked to run. He made KC pay and started making better throws downfield in his second go around as the starter. Holcomb is a veteran that teams had a little more respect for, which may have opened things up a little more.
It isn't so cut and dry that McGahee suffered because of JP. Look at Atlanta and Houston where JP started and Willis gained 140 and 117 yds respectively. I think there were many factors, including a poor offensive scheme, poor o-line play, the on and off effort by McGahee himself, and a defense that couldn't get itself off the field among others, that should be considered.

ICE74129
05-26-2006, 09:19 AM
Mods, will you please do something about personal attacks?

I do find it kind of funny that he responds to my post then tells someone else to ignore me. DUH!!

LMAO you don't know what a personal attack is. BTW have you noticed, none are helping you? Maybe you will get the hint and leave.

ICE74129
05-26-2006, 09:20 AM
The truth lies somewhere in the middle. Willis is a decent RB who thinks he is better than he is. There are 30 other RB's in the league that are capable of what Willis has done so far. He is capable of more, but he should keep his moth shut until he actually does something. It is true that no one was afraid of our passing attack and most D's stacked the line. They did this more when JP was in there, but not because he is a poor QB, but rather because he was essentially a rookie who liked to run. He made KC pay and started making better throws downfield in his second go around as the starter. Holcomb is a veteran that teams had a little more respect for, which may have opened things up a little more.
It isn't so cut and dry that McGahee suffered because of JP. Look at Atlanta and Houston where JP started and Willis gained 140 and 117 yds respectively. I think there were many factors, including a poor offensive scheme, poor o-line play, the on and off effort by McGahee himself, and a defense that couldn't get itself off the field among others, that should be considered.

Did you notice no one respected Holcomb at the end of the year? They know he can't beat them deep. He is a dink and dunk QB.

ICE74129
05-26-2006, 09:21 AM
No kidding.

And that's what I said. Defense's took our run away because they wanted to make Losman beat us.

rookie QB 2-7

Veteran QB 3-4

Yeah they really feared Holcomb as well. Please stop with the stupid posts already.

Mad Bomber
05-26-2006, 09:30 AM
I'm disappointed with his attitude and lack of work ethic. He's a key player on our offense and just doesn't give a rat's ass about the team.

The_Philster
05-26-2006, 09:31 AM
I'm disappointed with his attitude and lack of work ethic. He's a key player on our offense and just doesn't give a rat's ass about the team.
I'm hoping A-Train can show some of his old form and make Willis more expendable