PDA

View Full Version : Is it over?

Bufftp
05-25-2006, 01:44 PM
With Tallinder, Numminum, and Kalinin out is it over!

Hecht NO!

The question is who is going to step up? Someone will, they have all year!

Philagape
05-25-2006, 01:48 PM
Absolutely not.

Dude
05-25-2006, 01:59 PM
Bluto: Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!
Otter: Germans?
Boon: Forget it, he's rolling.
Bluto: And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!

SABuffalo786
05-25-2006, 02:25 PM
No, a million ****ing times no.

We didn't come this far to roll over for an injury bug.

I didn't, at least.

RockStar36
05-25-2006, 02:56 PM
I have a feeling Numminen will be back. And personally, I'd rather have Numminen at 80% rather than Jannik at 100%. Plus I think they can give Jillson more ice time.

shelby
05-25-2006, 03:03 PM
Dude, i was just going to post that.:rofl:

Ya gotta believe people!

THATHURMANATOR
05-25-2006, 03:12 PM
Who is Kallinder?

SkateZilla
05-25-2006, 03:37 PM
Jillson and Paetsh

SabreEleven
05-25-2006, 03:50 PM
Talk of making Pominville a defenseman...

Bill Brasky
05-25-2006, 04:42 PM
:ill:

Ebenezer
05-25-2006, 06:03 PM
This series is not over...however, if they do somehow win what will they have left for Edmonton? And if you think I am putting the cart before the horse, don't think coaches don't think that far out in advanced.

Bufftp
05-25-2006, 07:09 PM
This series is not over...however, if they do somehow win what will they have left for Edmonton? And if you think I am putting the cart before the horse, don't think coaches don't think that far out in advanced.
Dr. Eb I will bet Lindy and his staff are fully focused on game 4.
That is really how it is in an elimination series.

SabreEleven
05-25-2006, 07:12 PM
Hopefully when they get past Carolina, they'll get Teppo and Demtri back :pray:

Ebenezer
05-25-2006, 07:14 PM
Dr. Eb I will bet Lindy and his staff are fully focused on game 4.
That is really how it is in an elimination series.
Fully focused yes. But if they weren't thinking ahead from the beginning Paetsch, Jillson, Novotny and Janik would have been at home watching on TV like us.

Bufftp
05-26-2006, 07:24 AM
Fully focused yes. But if they weren't thinking ahead from the beginning Paetsch, Jillson, Novotny and Janik would have been at home watching on TV like us.
:roflmao: Oh come on Eb brining up your allotment of players before the playoffs is required. It was not like the said "if we beat Philly, we'll play Ottawa and then .....", very different action than what you refered to as looking ahead.

EpiK-KA14
05-26-2006, 12:55 PM
Well, your guys will have plenty of time to rest and get healthy after we finish you off. :D

Go 'Canes!

Bill Brasky
05-26-2006, 01:01 PM
Well, your guys will have plenty of time to rest and get healthy after we finish you off. :D

Go 'Canes!

Yeah, I would be real proud if my team beat a team with half it's best players on the IR :rolleyes:

That's like bragging about beating the Tampa Bay Devil Rays.

Funny thing though... even with all the injuries we still are up on you in the series, so what does that say about your team?

EpiK-KA14
05-26-2006, 01:17 PM
Yeah, I would be real proud if my team beat a team with half it's best players on the IR :rolleyes:

That's like bragging about beating the Tampa Bay Devil Rays.

Funny thing though... even with all the injuries we still are up on you in the series, so what does that say about your team?

It says we've played like crap and better get our act together...

Nighthawk
05-26-2006, 07:47 PM
The way the Sabres have played tonight, it looks like they have given up. I hate losing, but I hate losing more when a team doesn't even show up! This is game #2 all over. What the hell is wrong with this teams mentality?

YardRat
05-26-2006, 07:51 PM
Nothing's wrong with them mentally...Physically, they're getting beat up.

Nighthawk
05-26-2006, 07:53 PM
Trust me, they're not into this game mentally...you can see by their play. They are not getting beat physically.

EpiK-KA14
05-26-2006, 08:13 PM
The way the Sabres have played tonight, it looks like they have given up. I hate losing, but I hate losing more when a team doesn't even show up! This is game #2 all over. What the hell is wrong with this teams mentality?

Now you know how we felt after games 1 & 3 :D

AG75
05-26-2006, 08:18 PM
Ugh. I have had a bad feeling about this series and I feel like the Sabres are doomed, and some freaking team from a city that cannot even sell out their games will be in the Stanley Cup(ok I realize that may be irrelevent, but it still pisses of me off). Im just so tired of always being on the brink of something great, and that's just all it is, being on the brink. It just gets so freaking depressing after a while :(

Ebenezer
05-26-2006, 08:22 PM
Ugh. I have had a bad feeling about this series and I feel like the Sabres are doomed, and some freaking team from a city that cannot even sell out their games will be in the Stanley Cup(ok I realize that may be irrelevent, but it still pisses of me off). Im just so tired of always being on the brink of something great, and that's just all it is, being on the brink. It just gets so freaking depressing after a while :(
welcome back AG...and I agree...:(

The_Philster
05-26-2006, 08:24 PM
We need Teppo back soon :pray:

Bufftp
05-26-2006, 09:07 PM
It is far from over.

Ebenezer
05-26-2006, 09:11 PM
It is far from over.
I don't disagree...Get Teppo back and close up the defense, ratchet the power play back up and win game 5 and control is ours. I think they need to get Vanek's head in the game so he can get back in the game. Something isn't clicking there.

EpiK-KA14
05-26-2006, 09:37 PM

We sold it out. It just took a while! :D

JD
05-26-2006, 09:51 PM
You sold it out because of Sabres fans.

And your welcome.

EpiK-KA14
05-26-2006, 10:21 PM
You sold it out because of Sabres fans.

And your welcome.

LOL

But we would have sold out to 'Canes fans eventually as well. You are right though, there is no doubt the last minute sticker shock hit us hard...