• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

My God Willis is embarrassing

Just saw him again on NFLN and it was flat painful. I felt for Rich Eisen. Rich couldn't get the moron to talk worth a damn or elaborate on anything.

Willis sat up there acting like a moron.
  • Drive 4 Five
    • May 2003

Re: My God Willis is embarrassing

I think Willis is just shy. Nothing wrong with that. Although I'll bet this is the last time he gets invited to sit in on the show.

He just doesn't have the social skills. But just because he isn't a big mouth like you doesn't mean he is a moron.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

shy people don't proclaim themselves to be the best running back in the NFL based on nothing but their own personal confidence.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Marvelous
        • Feb 2004

Stop defending him dude... Your assuming he's shy, that makes it a excuse. He's ignorant & arrogant... We really messed up with dealing Henry. Henry atleast gave us a sense of pride.. I'm well aware that he blew his wad & boned a 16 or 17 year old girl.. Bigwhoop. When i was 22 i couldn't tell the difference between a hot 17 year old compared to a hot 18 or 19 year old.. We all know in todays age young women are well developed and are freakish...

I honesty hate McGahee.
        GO BILLS!!! NE
        Magical Trevor

Comment

• Bill Brasky
          Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Drive 4 Five
          I think Willis is just shy. Nothing wrong with that. Although I'll bet this is the last time he gets invited to sit in on the show.

He just doesn't have the social skills. But just because he isn't a big mouth like you doesn't mean he is a moron.
          Actually, ICE is right on this one.

This guy is a freakin embarassment. I guarentee it's his last year here.

Comment

• Drive 4 Five
            • May 2003

For one I'm just breaking ICE's balls a little. He knows that. As for Willis...

What can I say. I like Willis. Is this football or the church choir? McGahee is a stud. He has one subpar season and now we want to run him out of town?

In case some of you failed to notice, this entire team played like **** last year not just Willis McGahee.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
              • Jan 2004

He has one subpar season and now we want to run him out of town?
              Nah, I wanted to run him out of town when he was drafted, for the exact reason we are having threads like this.

The guy is a cancer. This team took a chance on him and he could give 2 ****'s about helping them win. If he did, he'd be trying to improve his game and work with his teammates, not go on national tv acting like a jackass EVERY TIME he's given the chance.

I don't mind cocky athletes, but this guy is beyond cocky, and the worst part he's done nothing so far in his career to justify his attitude.

Comment

• Drive 4 Five
                • May 2003

I'll reserve judgement until/unless...

A. Willis comes to camp with gold teeth.
                B. Willis is filmed doing sit ups and curls out on his front yard.
                C. After the season.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                  • Jan 2004

I'll reserve judgement until/unless...

A. Willis comes to camp with gold teeth.
                  B. Willis is filmed doing sit ups and curls out on his front yard.
                  C. After the season.
                  lol

Comment

• RockStar36
                    Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                    • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Marv
                    Stop defending him dude... Your assuming he's shy, that makes it a excuse. He's ignorant & arrogant... We really messed up with dealing Henry. Henry atleast gave us a sense of pride.. I'm well aware that he blew his wad & boned a 16 or 17 year old girl.. Bigwhoop. When i was 22 i couldn't tell the difference between a hot 17 year old compared to a hot 18 or 19 year old.. We all know in todays age young women are well developed and are freakish...

I honesty hate McGahee.
                    How about 14?

And did you forget that shortly after being dealt to Tennessee the great Travis Henry was suspended 4 games for violating the leagues substance abuse policy?

That's one hell of a sense of pride.

D & S Sports

Comment

• Drive 4 Five
                      • May 2003

Edgerin James displayed some very questionable behavior early in his career. He was notorious for missing OTA's, saying stupid **** to the media, alot of the same stuff people hate on Willis for now. Edge turned out to be a pretty good player. I hope we can say the same for Willis McGahee. I'm not ready to give up on him just yet.

Comment

• ICE74129
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Feb 2005

He is a fuggin MORON! not only is he a moron he is a punk as well. This will be at least the 2nd show he won't be back to that I know of.

BTW why is it EVERY player brought on there for 2 days + actually sits at the deal with rich and breaks down his team, other teams, players, things going on in the league vs willis and his 'Deerrrrrrr' stupid comments?

Comment

• ICE74129
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Feb 2005

For one I'm just breaking ICE's balls a little. He knows that. As for Willis...

What can I say. I like Willis. Is this football or the church choir? McGahee is a stud. He has one subpar season and now we want to run him out of town?

In case some of you failed to notice, this entire team played like **** last year not just Willis McGahee.
                          Stud? He hasnt' done anything yet. So far he is as average as it gets. Ship his punk ass outta town FAST Marv!

Comment

• Captain gameboy
                            • Jul 2002

[QUOTE=Drive 4 Five]I'll reserve judgement until/unless...

I won't.

Willis'/Bills relationship was a quid pro quo from day one.

We took a shot at a potential gamebreaker. He got his first round status with a contract that got him here and allowed him to produce at a level that would erase the injury issue in second contract discussions.

The McGahee/Drew Rosenhaus team seems to be overplaying their hand.

If you look at his production, running backs at that production level are a dime a dozen. I thought he was a big offensive disappointment last year.

I think his days as a Bill are numbered, and I will not spend a second worrying about him when he is gone.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                              • Jan 2004

Hopefully Marv can pull off a deal for him and some team will be dumb enough to overpay.

Comment

Working...
                              X