Vic Carrucci on the radio this morning not a Willis fan....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigbub2352
    • Feb 2005

Vic Carrucci on the radio this morning not a Willis fan....

Vic was on 103.3 the edge this morning as he is every friday had some things to say about Willis, he said that the Bills should be a little concerned with the way Willis is taking a very laxadazical approach to the minicamps,
    That he should be here learning the new offense and not down in Miami with Jeremy Shockey and all the rest of the "U" players
    He also said that it has to be bothering DJ because he is not getting comfortable with his new coaches and players, he is too concerned with being on NFL network, and the team was not notified until Tuesday night that Willis would be on the show and not at camp

Other than that just said the Bills look alot more athletic and fast than in years past and was impressed with some players but did not go any further
    In My opinion we should start to prepare for a hold out, It has all the makings of one, with the money these guys make his ass should be practicing with the team !!!
    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY
  • Buckets
    • Jun 2003

Re: Vic Carrucci on the radio this morning not a Willis fan....

Comment

• ICE74129
      Legendary Zoner
      • Feb 2005

Hold out? Why? he is an average back, nothing more. Average backs dont' hold out.

My one hope is that we trade him to say Jacksonville for their first next year. There will be good backs in the draft we can have and make an immediate impact. This team is a year away anyway and we all know that Rookie RB's CAN come in and help a team make the playoffs.

Get willis outta here ASAP!

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

I hate to say it....but Trade him. I know that we don't have anyone better than him on the roster right now...but this guy is going to be nothing but trouble soon and doesn't want to be here.

Comment

• Night Train
          Retired - On Several Levels
          • Jul 2005

Anyone read Shakespeares' " Much Ado About Nothing " lately ?

It's only MAY !
          Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• McGahee420
            • Jun 2005

I must say, I am a Willis fan, but if he doesnt have the time to make it to the OTA's, but can do all these talk shows and crap, then I say we try and trade or work something out. He needs to be here with the rest of the team. i dont like players that take the "I" approach and try to put themselves above everyone else, it pisses me off more than anything. If Willis does not shape up soon, I am going to lose a lot of respect for the kid and will soon be chanting "trade willis".

West Virginia Mountaineers- Sugar Bowl Champions!!!!!

The Dick era has begun!

"I just want one before I die"

Comment

• McGahee420
              • Jun 2005

Originally posted by Night Train
              Anyone read Shakespeares' " Much Ado About Nothing " lately ?

It's only MAY !
              It might be only May, but we were horrible last year, and if he wants to play for a winner, we need everyone there at the practices. Practice makes perfect. Even Nate made it to the camp with the franchise tag. He wasnt happy, but said it was important to "LEARN" the new system. Willis should follow him and try to be a leader, rather than a bum.

West Virginia Mountaineers- Sugar Bowl Champions!!!!!

The Dick era has begun!

"I just want one before I die"

Comment

• ICE74129
                Legendary Zoner
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Mikey82
                I hate to say it....but Trade him. I know that we don't have anyone better than him on the roster right now...but this guy is going to be nothing but trouble soon and doesn't want to be here.
                How do we know WHAT is on this roster? Priest Holmes was a nobody backup that became the best all around back in the league for 4 years after leaving Baltimore. Who knows what A Train and Gates can do here on this team and in this system.

We can go out and draft a top back next year and he be an immediate impact.

That said I hope we NEVER draft another player from 'Tha U' again.

Comment

• The_Philster
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
                  How do we know WHAT is on this roster? Priest Holmes was a nobody backup that became the best all around back in the league for 4 years after leaving Baltimore. Who knows what A Train and Gates can do here on this team and in this system.

We can go out and draft a top back next year and he be an immediate impact.

That said I hope we NEVER draft another player from 'Tha U' again.
                  RB is one of the easiest positions to adapt to transitioning from college to the pros
                  The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• bigbub2352
                    • Feb 2005

I agree with everybody except the its only may comment, I mean the reason we can get rid of Willis is the simple fact that every year either by FA, or Draft u can replace a RB, Julian Peterson is coming out, so if we suck again this year then u have a shot at him, Willis is an ass u can tell from the day we drafted him, i am not saying i dont like him because i do, but he needs to get here and get himself learning the new system, such class he is displaying
                    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• don137
                      • Jul 2002

WM skills are a dime a dozen in this league. The Bills can easily replace him in the draft in the future. He is not an elite RB by any stretch and his attitude stinks. I also worry that he is as dumb as rocks and will not be able to comprehend the playbook and it will cost us in the regular season

Comment

• HAMMER
                        I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                        • Jul 2003

It is plainly clear that Willis cares about no one but himself, those kind of people rarely make a team better. If Willis held out I think Rosenhaus would lose even more respect around the league, something he can not afford. I would be cool with him not being here if he had already proved himself in this system for a couple years.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

How do we know WHAT is on this roster? .
                          I thought you knew it all. I thought you knew about McCargo, Whitner and everyone we drafted as being mistakes. Now you don't?
                          sacrifice1
                          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                            Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
                            • Jan 2004

Hold out? Why? he is an average back, nothing more. Average backs dont' hold out.

My one hope is that we trade him to say Jacksonville for their first next year. There will be good backs in the draft we can have and make an immediate impact. This team is a year away anyway and we all know that Rookie RB's CAN come in and help a team make the playoffs.

Get willis outta here ASAP!
                            The only person who thinks Willis is worthy of a hold out-type deal is Willis.

Comment

• bigbub2352
                              • Feb 2005

Willis does not have the burst he displayed at the"u" either that makes me think we can do better, BUT if he does good here everyone including myself will want to keep him, wait and see and i guess we will see what kinda Willis we get
                              XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

Working...
                              X