Some of you really want to get rid of Mcgahee?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kerr
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Some of you really want to get rid of Mcgahee?

Who would you replace him with?
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: Some of you really want to get rid of Mcgahee?

Not me. I'll wait til the end of this season. Everyone on this team was a cancer either on or off the field. Willis was productive in the first part of the season and I think was one of the top rb's in the league until the drama unfolded.

No unit on this team except for ST was put in a situation to succeed. We'll see who steps up this year. Then we'll weed out the rejects.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• RexFerrin
      • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Kerr
      Who would you replace him with?
      RB's are a dime a dozen in the draft. Or they could tag and trade him. Isn't his deal up after the season anyways?

Comment

• Don't Panic
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Dec 2005

I'd use the 1st rounder we get for dealing him to fill his void, or a FA, or make a deal for someone like Duece, who is unexpectedly now a backup. There will be options when the time comes.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
          Lets GO BUFFALO!!
          • Jun 2005

I would wait this season and see what comes of this poss holdout. And if so see you and draft a RB period.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
            Sab and TD are insignificant
            • Sep 2002

I don't want to get rid of him.

I think people are trying to read too much into things.

I saw some of him on the NFL Network - at least you can understand him - unlike Roscoe - god forbid that he gets on there.

I have no doubt that when his contract is up, he'll be gone if we don't franchise him and keep him. we didn't have much of a line in front of him - Barry Sanders in his prime would have had trouble behind our line.
            www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• Bill Brasky
              Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
              • Jan 2004

I don't know ublink... Barry had the ability to make plays happen... everything I saw last year from Willis shows me he couldn't give a crap if he had a 5 yard run or not, he didn't try to make anything happen.

Barry's lines weren't all that great either.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

those who want him gone,don't worry .Here's your replacement
                sacrifice1
                https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Dont drink the water
                  • Oct 2005

If we can get something for Willis, take it.
                  He does not want to play for Buffalo and is only obligated for 2 years including this one.
                  Another Tom Donahoe mistake and one which a number of coaches were unhappy about.

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
                    • Jul 2005

I don't want him traded yet. I just want him to step up and make full use of his potential. We've got a roster with some major question marks, and the only way we'll see anything good come out of the season is if the squad develops as a TEAM, and sets up a system into which we can plug a few more key players next offseason for a run in 2007. It would be a lot more encouraging if the supposed stars on our roster would show up in Buffalo and show that they give a s*** about implementing that system as quickly as possible.

Offseason, especially when you're implementing a whole new offense, is about a lot more than getting in shape, which is all Willis can possibly accomplish working out in FL.

Same goes for the other players that didn't show.
                    Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• RockStar36
                      Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                      • Sep 2004

Did I seriously just see that someone thinks the Bills could get a 1st rounder for Willis? Are you kidding??

Travis Henry was worth a 3rd.
                      Corey Dillion was worth a 2nd.

If the Bills trade Willis they won't get enough in return to replace him. I think everyone is jumping all over him for multiple reasons.

A) They are bored and need something to ***** about in the off-season.
                      B) They want a scapegoat when whining about vets not going to the OTA's.

I saw a whole list of people who didn't show, yet Willis is the only one getting crap for it. If you want to whine about vets not showing, be consistent and start about 12 other bash threads for those players.

D & S Sports

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                        • May 2003

We have no one to replace him at this point. It's like a job - don't quit until you have a better one lined up.

Long term, I don't see Willis as a Levy-type guy. So I think the Bills will draft his replacement, and sooner rather than later.
                        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• ICE74129
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Feb 2005

Willis is over hyped, over rated and a punk to boot. Ship his worthless ass out. Go with A train and Gates this year. Draft or sign a good RB in this next offseason, then make the playoffs.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                            Peterman Sucks!
                            • Mar 2006

Why do we wanna get rid of the BEST player period on our offense? Because he didn't attend a VOLUNTARY workout? Are you serious? We have no viable alternative at running back and without this guy we'd be in for a longer year than we already in store for. You think A-train can carry the load? Ha. When was the last time he did that for any team?

Get rid of a guy who's able to run for over a 1000 yards in the recent past, not 4 years ago, for a plethora of question marks? Brilliance. Absolute and total brilliance.

Without Willis, this team legitimately could lose every game, period.

To quote AI "What are we talking about here? Practice! We're talking about practice! Not a game, no, not the game that I love. We're talking about practice."

Comment

• ICE74129
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by RockStar36
                              Did I seriously just see that someone thinks the Bills could get a 1st rounder for Willis? Are you kidding??

Travis Henry was worth a 3rd.
                              Corey Dillion was worth a 2nd.

If the Bills trade Willis they won't get enough in return to replace him. I think everyone is jumping all over him for multiple reasons.

A) They are bored and need something to ***** about in the off-season.
                              B) They want a scapegoat when whining about vets not going to the OTA's.

I saw a whole list of people who didn't show, yet Willis is the only one getting crap for it. If you want to whine about vets not showing, be consistent and start about 12 other bash threads for those players.
                              Willis is the self centered, punk of the group. His attitude is the main thing. We can all tell he doesnt' give a poo about Buffalo nor its team. He is here to make some money then move on to a team of his liking.

and your reasoning for us jumping willis are wrong as well. We are not bored, the team sucks plenty enough to ***** about and he isn't a scapegoat, He just flat sucks.

please dont try and skirt the filer -DB
                              Last edited by DraftBoy; 05-26-2006, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X