PDA

View Full Version : IF YOU ARE GOING TO THE GAME TONIGHT.....

JD
05-26-2006, 01:10 PM
"Seriously those of you lucky enough to be going tonight, you have a serious job to do. Pump this team up with insane noise before the game and right on the opening faceoff get right on the Canes goalie. No matter what don't stop. No lulls. The team seriously needs their fans tonight, be there for them." this guy said it best,,

SCREAM AS LOUD AS YOU CAN AT ALL TIMES!!! IF YOU LEAVE THE ARENA AND ARE STILL ABLE TO TALK, THEN YOU DIDNT DO YOUR JOB. SUPPORT YOUR TEAM, THE DEFENSE WILL NEED IT TONIGHT!!! LETS HEAR SOME WARPATH CHANTS TOO!!!

Dr. Lecter
05-26-2006, 01:27 PM
If you type any bigger, I am going to scream as loud as I can at you fisrt.

The only Sabres game I ever heard louder than Wednesday was the MayDay game. I am sure tonight will be just as loud.

nbcaffeine
05-26-2006, 01:29 PM
Totally...

If I was going to the game tonight... well, I wouldn't still be at work!

EpiK-KA14
05-26-2006, 01:29 PM
I wonder if the 'Canes are going to be part of your "Value" games next season...

Bill Brasky
05-26-2006, 01:39 PM
At least people buy tickets... value or not, which is more than can be said for certain teams.

The variable pricing system is great, and a lot of teams are doing it now... the Mets do it.

EpiK-KA14
05-26-2006, 01:47 PM
At least people buy tickets... value or not, which is more than can be said for certain teams.

The variable pricing system is great, and a lot of teams are doing it now... the Mets do it.

You need to get over the ticket thing. Our sales were way up, and like the Sabres, the 'Canes will turn a profit for the first time in almost 20 years.

As for the Value idea, personally I'm all for it. I think you guys have hit on something that may be adopted here. It's certainly gotten a lot of notice by our front office.

(And as for the Mets, I know. I'm a New Yorker myself, and they are my team too. I grew up between Shea and Nassau Coliseum. Was at game 7 of the '86 series, and there for all four of the Islander Cups. :D)

Bill Brasky
05-26-2006, 02:07 PM
You need to get over the ticket thing. Our sales were way up, and like the Sabres, the 'Canes will turn a profit for the first time in almost 20 years.

As for the Value idea, personally I'm all for it. I think you guys have hit on something that may be adopted here. It's certainly gotten a lot of notice by our front office.

(And as for the Mets, I know. I'm a New Yorker myself, and they are my team too. I grew up between Shea and Nassau Coliseum. Was at game 7 of the '86 series, and there for all four of the Islander Cups. :D)

You are the one that keeps bringing up ticket prices.

I think the variable ticket pricing is something that MLB, NBA, and NHL are all going to adopt... NFL not so much considering there are only 8 games... but the way player salaries are going the other 3 leagues have no choice because they are slowly pricing out a lot of fans that otherwise would be season ticket holders.

What town are you from?

THATHURMANATOR
05-26-2006, 02:44 PM

Aren't you the one bringing up tickets?

EpiK-KA14
05-26-2006, 06:19 PM
What town are you from?

East Meadow

JD
05-26-2006, 09:13 PM
Hey I would like to extend a big **** YOU to whoever was in attendance at tonights game and didnt cheer for the team when they were down. What the hell is the matter with you's??

Dr. Lecter
05-26-2006, 11:07 PM
JD, I was embarassed at times.

I'll start a thread, but there were some real idiots in attendance tonight.