PDA

View Full Version : JThe QB JP was cloned from found a job

TacklingDummy
05-26-2006, 03:26 PM
Rob Johnson signs with Giants.

Jan Reimers
05-26-2006, 03:35 PM
You don't call yourself Dummy for nothing, do you?

acehole
05-26-2006, 04:03 PM

If Homerun throw up doesn't happen R johnson has a decent career here.

TacklingDummy
05-26-2006, 04:11 PM
The Johnsonites were right, Robosack will be in football long after DF retires.

justasportsfan
05-26-2006, 04:13 PM
The Johnsonites were right, Robosack will be in football long after DF retires.oops, looks like I spoke too soon :snicker:

Mr. Miyagi
05-26-2006, 04:18 PM
The Johnsonites were right, Robosack will be in football long after DF retires.
What are you talking about? Bledsoe is still alive and well in Dallas...

Oh, you meant the other Robosack. :(

SquishDaFish
05-26-2006, 08:39 PM
Perfect name seeing your crap threads you keep starting Dummy. We HEARD YOU ALREADY JESUS. Go start another 3 threads about JP GOD

YardRat
05-26-2006, 08:40 PM
:rofl: Nice thread title :D

SquishDaFish
05-26-2006, 08:48 PM
He should of googled the word THE before posting for the right spelling lol
But there is a reason he has that nickname here LMAO

ICE74129
05-26-2006, 09:05 PM

Another stupid post with another stupid title with another weak assed and stupid attempt at an attack on JP.

TacklingDummy
05-26-2006, 10:35 PM
Another stupid post with another stupid title with another weak assed and stupid attempt at an attack on JP.

Ditto. Can add that post to the other 6000 stupid attacking posts you have.

TacklingDummy
05-26-2006, 10:39 PM
He should of googled the word THE before posting for the right spelling lol
But there is a reason he has that nickname here LMAO

Sure make fun of typo's. Hey, where's your periods?

TacklingDummy
05-26-2006, 10:41 PM
Perfect name seeing your crap threads you keep starting Dummy. We HEARD YOU ALREADY JESUS. Go start another 3 threads about JP GOD

Hmmm, All my crap threads? The whole 5 of them? Crap threads are Ice's area.

mayotm
05-27-2006, 06:37 AM
Hmmm, All my crap threads? The whole 5 of them? Crap threads are Ice's area.I don't want to get in trouble for attacking you personally, so I'm sure you are a swell guy. However, your posts are moronic, ignorant, uneducated, tiresome, etc.....

ICE74129
05-27-2006, 08:55 AM
Hmmm, All my crap threads? The whole 5 of them? Crap threads are Ice's area.

Another pure crap reply of yours

ICE74129
05-27-2006, 08:56 AM
Ditto. Can add that post to the other 6000 stupid attacking posts you have.

And another stupid post of yours.

ublinkwescore
05-27-2006, 12:12 PM
I wonder if Doug Flutie and Rob Johnson will ever see eachother in person again.

The_Philster
05-27-2006, 01:00 PM
I wonder if Doug Flutie and Rob Johnson will ever see eachother in person again.
Maybe we'll be lucky and they'll kill each other :snicker:

justasportsfan
05-27-2006, 01:40 PM
Maybe we'll be lucky and they'll kill each other :snicker:
not gonna happen. Rob will lay down in fetal position at the first sign of danger

The_Philster
05-27-2006, 01:52 PM
not gonna happen. Rob will lay down in fetal position at the first sign of danger
:rofl:

patmoran2006
05-27-2006, 02:15 PM
Let me get this straight..

It's NOT OK for Dummy to take another stab at JP Losman, yet it's ok for Ice to take a stab 10 times per day at the Bills staff for a draft that "he" didnt like, including whats become the most annoying line EVER... using a "first round pick on a backup/rotational defensive tackle."

Totally hypocritical.

TacklingDummy
05-27-2006, 02:42 PM
Let me get this straight..

It's NOT OK for Dummy to take another stab at JP Losman, yet it's ok for Ice to take a stab 10 times per day at the Bills staff for a draft that "he" didnt like, including whats become the most annoying line EVER... using a "first round pick on a backup/rotational defensive tackle."

Totally hypocritical.

Don't forget his 20 stabs at Willis per day. He has jilted lover hate for him.

I wonder if he is really a Bills fan? I may have justifiable complaints about Losman, but I don't ***** and whine about the rest of the team. Nor complain about opinions different then mine.

The_Philster
05-27-2006, 02:49 PM
I may have justifiable complaints about LosmanNope...you don't

SquishDaFish
05-27-2006, 02:59 PM
They are both getting out of hand on there respective complaints over and over and over again. We heard them both 100 times and I think its enough.

patmoran2006
05-27-2006, 03:07 PM
I think its VERY obvious that 2006 should be the YEAR (not a few games) that the Bills find out exactly what JP Losman is made of...

If I'm Dick Jauron (and I'm only about 760 college credits short of being him) then I play JP Losman and I give him 1/2 of the season to see what he has... If he doesn't got it, then second half of the year I'm playing Nall and finding out the same.

The Bills are going to have to deal with a QB circus this year, no avoiding it. The KEY is.. Making sure this is a one-year gig and not an annual tradition.

By opening day 2007, I want my QB for the next 5-7 years.

ICE74129
05-27-2006, 03:21 PM
Don't forget his 20 stabs at Willis per day. He has jilted lover hate for him.

I wonder if he is really a Bills fan? I may have justifiable complaints about Losman, but I don't ***** and whine about the rest of the team. Nor complain about opinions different then mine.

I agree with the mod, you don't have justifiable complaints at all. And no you are the jilted lover of JP and it is more than apperant.

As for your buddy Pat Moron, yeah its ok for me to complain about using a first round pick on a rotational backup. Most here hate the pick and know enough about football to see how bad a pick it was and how bad its going to be depending on anderson to stop the run.

John Doe
05-27-2006, 04:05 PM
I think its VERY obvious that 2006 should be the YEAR (not a few games) that the Bills find out exactly what JP Losman is made of...

If I'm Dick Jauron (and I'm only about 760 college credits short of being him) then I play JP Losman and I give him 1/2 of the season to see what he has... If he doesn't got it, then second half of the year I'm playing Nall and finding out the same.

The Bills are going to have to deal with a QB circus this year, no avoiding it. The KEY is.. Making sure this is a one-year gig and not an annual tradition.

By opening day 2007, I want my QB for the next 5-7 years.

If I am Dick Jauron, I would play the QB who won the job in training camp. It would back up the notion that all postions are open to competition.

I would try to instill a winning attitude at all costs.

TacklingDummy
05-27-2006, 04:07 PM
Nope...you don't

Yep...I do. It's reponses like these that just prove me right.

The_Philster
05-27-2006, 04:30 PM
Yep...I do. It's reponses like these that just prove me right.
You've been proven wrong on this so many times it's beyond ridiculous..all you're doing by posting your moronic posts is trying to get on more ignore lists than even EE

ICE74129
05-27-2006, 04:45 PM
You've been proven wrong on this so many times it's beyond ridiculous..all you're doing by posting your moronic posts is trying to get on more ignore lists than even EE

Not more true words on this board have been said.

TacklingDummy
05-27-2006, 08:16 PM

No ones ever proven me wrong about my fact based opinions about JP.

They just say...nope....your wrong... or blast me for my opinion or give me rep telling me to die..etc..... That's not proving me wrong.

Show me once where I was proven wrong about my fact based opinions? And not just by saying Im wrong.

The_Philster
05-27-2006, 09:24 PM
No ones ever proven me wrong about my fact based opinions about JP.

They just say...nope....your wrong... or blast me for my opinion or give me rep telling me to die..etc..... That's not proving me wrong.

Show me once where I was proven wrong about my fact based opinions? And not just by saying Im wrong.
What? You want me to repeat myself to you after already proving you wrong countless times? You base your opinion of JP based on a half season of play...that right there shows you aren't thinking clearly. You have no grip on facts or else you'd remember all the QBs who looked awful their first years as starters like Manning, Palmer, Manning. And before you make the ridiculous assertion that anyone is comparing JP to any of those QBs, put down the crack pipe and actually read the post through. It's called a history lesson.
That's the last time I'll repeat that to you...if your memory is so poor that you can't remember being told this dozens of times already, there's no hope for you

Philagape
05-27-2006, 09:27 PM
By definition, predictions about someone's future are not fact-based. :duh:

Especially for a position where drastic turnarounds are not uncommon. :duh:

patmoran2006
05-27-2006, 09:34 PM
Look.. I'm no Losman guy myself, but I'm also no Nall or Holcomb guy either.

Truth be told, Losman deserves at least a half-season as starter, no matter the opponent or situation, to start and show what he's made of. If he shows he can be that guy, then you roll with him.

If not, you give Nall the same shot.

Holcomb is a serviceable backup and that's that. If you're happy with 5-7 wins for the next five years, then name Holcomb the starter now.

IMO, you give Losman a crack and if he falls you give Nall a crack.. At the end of 2006 if the QB circus is what it is now, then you say F-That and you get Drew Brees'ish on the FA market next year, or you take a Top 5 pick at QB in the draft (and if the QB situation is bad again, we WILL be picking top five next year)

While I dont think the job should be HANDED to JP again, it should be his to lose.

TacklingDummy
05-27-2006, 09:34 PM
What? You want me to repeat myself to you after already proving you wrong countless times? You base your opinion of JP based on a half season of play...that right there shows you aren't thinking clearly. You have no grip on facts or else you'd remember all the QBs who looked awful their first years as starters like Manning, Palmer, Manning. And before you make the ridiculous assertion that anyone is comparing JP to any of those QBs, put down the crack pipe and actually read the post through. It's called a history lesson.
That's the last time I'll repeat that to you...if your memory is so poor that you can't remember being told this dozens of times already, there's no hope for you

Just like I said. You couldn't prove me wrong. And when have you ever? So it wouldn't be repeating yourself.

And you base your opinion on wishful thinking. Hoping JP turns out to be like Manning or Palmer. At least my opinion is based on facts.

The_Philster
05-27-2006, 09:37 PM
Just like I said. You couldn't prove me wrong. And when have you ever? So it wouldn't be repeating yourself.

And you base your opinion on wishful thinking. Hoping JP turns out to be like Manning or Palmer. At least my opinion is based on facts.
:yap: :yap: :yap: I proved you wrong but you refuse to see it...face it..you hate JP for something he did to you...let it go...you've yet to give anyone any reason to think you're right..no facts have been given by you that mean anything

TacklingDummy
05-27-2006, 09:38 PM
Truth be told, Losman deserves at least a half-season as starter, no matter the opponent or situation, to start and show what he's made of. If he shows he can be that guy, then you roll with him.

No way. JP should start every game this year. (Unless of course he comes down with another injury). If that is the only way to get rid of the guy, then so be it.

It will be another lost season but we are use to it by now.

TacklingDummy
05-27-2006, 09:43 PM
:yap: :yap: :yap: I proved you wrong but you refuse to see it...face it..you hate JP for something he did to you...let it go...you've yet to give anyone any reason to think you're right..no facts have been given by you that mean anything

Just like I said. You will say you proved me wrong by saying you proved me wrong. That's not proving the facts wrong.

An example of my Facts...Bills 4-4 when KH starts, and 1-7 when JP does. Can that be proved wrong? NO....Or any of the facts in my signatrue.

I don't hate JP,I don't know him, I just think he a crap QB and will never be good in the NFL.

Just like I don't hate you or your opinions. If we all had the same opinion it would be quite boring.

Bill Cody
05-27-2006, 10:01 PM
No way. JP should start every game this year. (Unless of course he comes down with another injury). If that is the only way to get rid of the guy, then so be it.

It will be another lost season but we are use to it by now.

Yup.

The_Philster
05-27-2006, 10:10 PM
Just like I said. You will say you proved me wrong by saying you proved me wrong. That's not proving the facts wrong.It's proven that the facts have no relevance...they don't prove anything about the future

An example of my Facts...Bills 4-4 when KH starts, and 1-7 when JP does. Can that be proved wrong? NO....Or any of the facts in my signatrue.your facts don't prove anything...unless the fact that the Colts went 3-13 in 98 means that their QB was never gonna amount to anything either :rolleyes:

I don't hate JP,http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/user_pics/11-1148260547.gif

Kerr
05-27-2006, 10:13 PM
Good for rob.

TacklingDummy
05-28-2006, 12:42 AM
A History lesson of the 4th QB selected in the NFL draft the past 24 years. It doesn't look good to be selected the 4th QB overall.

2005: Charlie Frye-Browns
2004: JP Losman- Bills
2003: Rex Grossman-Bears
2002: Josh McCown: Arizona
2001: Marques Tuinsosopo- Redskins
2000: Tee Martin- Steelers
1999: Daunte Culpepper-Vikings
1998: Jonathan Quinn-Jacksonville
1997: Pat Barnes- KC
1996: Danny Kanell-NYG
1995: Kordell Stewart-Steelers
1994: Doug Nussmeier-Saints
1993: Mark Brunell-GB
1992: Tony Sacca-Phoenix
1991: Browning Nagle-NYJ
1990: Peter Tom Willis- Bears
1989: Anthony Dilwig-GB
1988: Stan Humphries-Redskins
1987: Jim Harbaugh- Bears
1986: Buddy Brister-Steelers
1985: Rusty Hilger- LA Raiders
1984: JaySchroeder-Redskins
1983: Tony Eason- NE
1982: Art Schlichter- Balt.

Best to my knowledge none of them ever led a team to a Super Bowl title.

ICE74129
05-28-2006, 12:51 AM
A History lesson of the 4th QB selected in the NFL draft the past 24 years. It doesn't look good to be selected the 4th QB overall.

And there have been a ton of QB's taken anywhere from first overall to undrafted Free agent that haven't amounted to SH@! Either.

Again ANOTHER STUPID POST.

ICE74129
05-28-2006, 12:54 AM
Just like I said. You will say you proved me wrong by saying you proved me wrong. That's not proving the facts wrong.

An example of my Facts...Bills 4-4 when KH starts, and 1-7 when JP does. Can that be proved wrong? NO....Or any of the facts in my signatrue.

I don't hate JP,I don't know him, I just think he a crap QB and will never be good in the NFL.

Just like I don't hate you or your opinions. If we all had the same opinion it would be quite boring.

See you are wrong again. You are using an NFL Stat to back your position, NOT FACT.

FACT, holcomb didn't win the KC game, JP did. Any real fan knows it and admits it.

FACT, the Bills had 4 drives = 29 yards when holcomb got hit, and fumbled within the KC 15 yard line.

FACT we were down 3-0

FACT, JP Came in, tossed two TD's, we win the game.

Those are the facts.

Holcomb 3-4

JP 2-7

BillsFever21
05-28-2006, 12:55 AM

This list is worthless. You could do that with any position chosen in the draft. How about a list of 1st round QB's. How many of them 4th selected QB's were also in the 1st round?

There were 3 major QB's in that draft. If it was the normal draft talent with QB's he would be the 2nd or 3rd QB selected.

Anyway, which number you were chosen in doesn't mean anything. Tom Brady was about the 6th QB selected. I guess with your logic all 6th selected QB's have a good chance.

Mr. Pink
05-28-2006, 01:46 AM

Superbowl title? No. To the game yes....Stan Humphries vs the 49ers, Tony Eason in 86 played against the Bears.

I do notice how you don't go back 3 more years though, considering the 4th QB taken that draft was Joe Montana.

Does this mean JP is Joe Montana or will turn into him? No. But it's most proof that your post is asanine and pointless. BTW, I don't even like Losman on top of it.

TacklingDummy
05-28-2006, 01:47 AM
If it was the normal draft talent with QB's he would be the 2nd or 3rd QB selected.

Do you really believe that?

It's not like JP lit the Tulane college world on fire his senior year.

230 of 401, 57.1 Comp. % (not very Accurate in college either), 19 TDs, 10 INTS, 2468 yards.

His fast scrambling ability his senior year led him to 88 carries for 19, yes I said 19 yards, 6 TDs.

TacklingDummy
05-28-2006, 01:49 AM
I do notice how you don't go back 3 more years though, considering the 4th QB taken that draft was Joe Montana.

The Website I used only goes back to 1982.

NFL.com - Draft History

So Joe Montana was the exception to the rule.

TacklingDummy
05-28-2006, 02:27 AM
Superbowl title? No. To the game yes....Stan Humphries vs the 49ers, Tony Eason in 86 played against the Bears.

If you want to go by just getting to the Big Game then the 1st, 3rd, or 7th QB selected overall is the best choice.

Since the Giants beat Denver in the Super Bowl, 12 times has the 1st QB selected in the Draft went on to a Super Bowl, and 7 times has the 3rd QB picked or the 7th QB selected going 5 times.

Out of 40 Starting QBs in the the Super Bowl the last 20 year, 24 of them were the 1st, 3rd or 7th selected QB.

TacklingDummy
05-28-2006, 02:42 AM
See you are wrong again. You are using an NFL Stat to back your position, NOT FACT.

FACT, holcomb didn't win the KC game, JP did. Any real fan knows it and admits it.

FACT, the Bills had 4 drives = 29 yards when holcomb got hit, and fumbled within the KC 15 yard line.

FACT we were down 3-0

FACT, JP Came in, tossed two TD's, we win the game.

Those are the facts.

Holcomb 3-4

JP 2-7

It is not a fact that KH started the KC game? I agree it doesn't make it right that Holcomb is credited for the win when people talk about, like that guy in the article Philster posted a few days ago.. And nor have I ever said Holcomb should get credit for it.

But whenever someone will talk about records as starters JPs will be 1-7 and counting and im not sure what Holcombs record as a starting QB is overall, so I can't say, as a Bills its 4-4 though.

Yes, I know Phil, the NFL doesn't keep track of Win/Loss records for QBs. Even though ever game I watch on TV the announcer says something like ....John Elway has this many come from behind victories, Brett Farve is blank-blank as a starter....and in the 1st game next year if Losman is starter, Tasker or some other dope announcer will say JP Losman was 1-7 last year starting for the Buffalo Bills.