• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makaveli
    #1 Noronen-Satan Fan
    • Sep 2003

Vent Vent Vent!!!

wow I actually stayed home to watch this game tonight, everyone who needs to vent... do it here.

I sure hope Teppo returns for game 5, send Jillson back to Rochester where he belongs, put Pommer on D, play Vanek, scratch Janik.

so f***ing mad right now
  • Bill Brasky
    Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
    • Jan 2004

Re: Vent Vent Vent!!!

Originally posted by Makaveli
    so f***ing mad right now

Comment

• MVP
      Bring The Pain
      • Apr 2006

We need Tim back or it's over.

Comment

• Nighthawk
        Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
        • Jul 2002

Teppo & Tim need to suck it up. I'm sorry, but we're too close to the Cup for these guys not to be out there. Jillson has played well, he is not the reason we lost tonight. The reason we lost tonight is because this team did not even show up...you name it, Drury, Grier, Briere, Max, Hecht (terrible again, needs to be benched), etc. They all sucked and they played like they have mailed in the series. If they quit now, I will be sooo pissed! Fellas, grow some balls and go after the Cup like you want it! I don't want to hear about injuries, just get it fuggin' done!

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Nighthawk
          Tim need to suck it up. I'm sorry, but we're too close to the Cup for these guys not to be out there.
          Suck it up??? We have no clue how badly Connolly was hurt. Much like LaFontaine's second major concussion with the NYR, that could have been a career-ender for all we know. It would not surprise me if we never see TC again.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• JD
            Sabres Zone
            • Sep 2003

We NEED NUMMINEN AND CONNOLLY BACK RIGHT NOW.

I cannot ****ing believe this. I freezed my mother ****ing dick off outside at pilot field to watch the sabres get STOMPED. it was a category 5 in downtown buffalo, we got destroyed. NO HEART TONIGHT AT ALL. THE WAY THEY PLAYED TONIGHT SHOWS ME THEY DONT WANT IT AS MUCH AS WE ALL THOUGHT. **** THIS I NEED A ****ING BEER I AM SO MOTHER ****ING PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY. I DONT EVEN WANT TO GOTO CAROLINA NOW. **** THIS. AND **** YOU OLN. ORGASMING OVER THE CAROLINA WIN. WHEN BUFFALO WON THEY WERE LIKE OH WELL BUFFALO WINS, GOOD NIGHT FOLKS. **** YOU.
            “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• Turf
              • Jul 2002

You actually stayed home? Big ****ing deal.
              Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• nbcaffeine
                • Sep 2005

vent?
                **** **** piss **** **** piss

Comment

Working...
                X