PDA

View Full Version : Vent Vent Vent!!!

Makaveli
05-26-2006, 09:00 PM
wow I actually stayed home to watch this game tonight, everyone who needs to vent... do it here.

I sure hope Teppo returns for game 5, send Jillson back to Rochester where he belongs, put Pommer on D, play Vanek, scratch Janik.

so f***ing mad right now

Bill Brasky
05-26-2006, 09:02 PM
so f***ing mad right now

:fury: :mad: :fury: :mad: :fury: :mad: :fury: :mad::fury: :mad: :fury: :mad::fury: :mad: :fury: :mad::fury: :mad: :fury: :mad::fury: :mad: :fury: :mad::fury: :mad: :fury: :mad:

MVP
05-26-2006, 09:02 PM
We need Tim back or it's over.

Nighthawk
05-26-2006, 09:06 PM
Teppo & Tim need to suck it up. I'm sorry, but we're too close to the Cup for these guys not to be out there. Jillson has played well, he is not the reason we lost tonight. The reason we lost tonight is because this team did not even show up...you name it, Drury, Grier, Briere, Max, Hecht (terrible again, needs to be benched), etc. They all sucked and they played like they have mailed in the series. If they quit now, I will be sooo pissed! Fellas, grow some balls and go after the Cup like you want it! I don't want to hear about injuries, just get it fuggin' done!

Ebenezer
05-26-2006, 09:08 PM
Tim need to suck it up. I'm sorry, but we're too close to the Cup for these guys not to be out there.

Suck it up??? We have no clue how badly Connolly was hurt. Much like LaFontaine's second major concussion with the NYR, that could have been a career-ender for all we know. It would not surprise me if we never see TC again.

JD
05-26-2006, 09:23 PM
We NEED NUMMINEN AND CONNOLLY BACK RIGHT NOW.

I cannot ****ing believe this. I freezed my mother ****ing dick off outside at pilot field to watch the sabres get STOMPED. it was a category 5 in downtown buffalo, we got destroyed. NO HEART TONIGHT AT ALL. THE WAY THEY PLAYED TONIGHT SHOWS ME THEY DONT WANT IT AS MUCH AS WE ALL THOUGHT. **** THIS I NEED A ****ING BEER I AM SO MOTHER ****ING PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY. I DONT EVEN WANT TO GOTO CAROLINA NOW. **** THIS. AND **** YOU OLN. ORGASMING OVER THE CAROLINA WIN. WHEN BUFFALO WON THEY WERE LIKE OH WELL BUFFALO WINS, GOOD NIGHT FOLKS. **** YOU.

Turf
05-26-2006, 09:24 PM
You actually stayed home? Big ****ing deal.

nbcaffeine
05-26-2006, 09:28 PM
vent?
**** **** piss **** **** piss