PDA

View Full Version : My only question

patmoran2006
05-27-2006, 02:40 PM
I am cutting and pasting a lot of the garbage that you clowns are typing about Willis McGahee right now... Just to save for mid-season

My only question is when Willis has 1,000 yards and 10 touchdowns by week 9 what excuses are you people going to come up with on this crap that is spewing from your mouth right now?

It's a F'n VOLUNTARY training camp!!!! There are almost a DOZEN vets who didnt attend.. I have a newsflash for you. Willis WILL be playing for a new contract, he will be in great shape.

Get a damn clue..

patmoran2006
05-27-2006, 02:42 PM
I mean i know its off-season and a time to have to "reach" for news to talk about.. But this getting utterly ridiculous.

And how does someone who showed his TRUE COLORS (not to mention his total incompetence for knowing anything about football) on draft weekend have the audacity to bash other BZ members for expressing their opinions?

TacklingDummy
05-27-2006, 02:48 PM
I have no complaints about McGahee. He's a good back. I think you may be stretching it a bit with the 1000 yards and 10 TDs by week 9 though.

But with the schedule the way it is, it could be possible.

And I don't really care that he didn't show up for voluntary work outs. I'd enjoy my summer vacation also.

The_Philster
05-27-2006, 02:52 PM
No such thing as a summer vacation in the NFL anymore. If you aren't putting in work at least 11 months of the year, it'll show big time

SquishDaFish
05-27-2006, 02:57 PM
I agree Pat.

Bill Brasky
05-27-2006, 02:57 PM
I have no complaints about McGahee. He's a good back. I think you may be stretching it a bit with the 1000 yards and 10 TDs by week 9 though.

But with the schedule the way it is, it could be possible.

And I don't really care that he didn't show up for voluntary work outs. I'd enjoy my summer vacation also.
I wish I had a 6 month vacation every year!

No way Willis has 1000 and 10 TD's by week 9... esp if he dives worse than Derek Roy upon first contact like he did last season

patmoran2006
05-27-2006, 02:59 PM
Well, the 10 TD's may be a bit of a stretch, we may be lucky to have 10 TD's in the first half of the season period, but you get my point.

He's going to be fine and he'll be better than last year.

I can assure you he will be in good shape.. Whether he has a fire in his belly, that remains to be seen.. But for as dumb as he speaks and acts, he's smart enough to know he's playing for millions this year.

Bill Brasky
05-27-2006, 03:01 PM
I don't know Pat... I think he knows he will hold out regardless. He's Willis ****in McGahee, *****!

It's apparent he does not want to play here, anybody who can't see that is blind.

patmoran2006
05-27-2006, 03:04 PM
He had 790 yds and 4 TD's in first 8 games last year, those numbers could be better.

And I agree with you, which is why I dont see this as merely a two season process. HE doesnt want to be here. Either does Clements. There are going to be plenty of holes to fill next year just as there was this year.

However, money talks.. If he puts up the numbers, we should pay him.. I think the RB"s are a dime a dozen" theory is full of crap. The Bills dont get to four Super Bowls without Thurman Thomas.

I'm not naive enough to think you need a Franchise Back to win a Super Bowl.. But again, if you already have one, keep him, because it doesnt hurt to have one either... We'll know by week 17 if willis is a franchise back.

ParanoidAndroid
05-27-2006, 04:08 PM
Hasn't this gotten enough discussion in the 3 other threads?

TacklingDummy
05-27-2006, 04:12 PM
No such thing as a summer vacation in the NFL anymore. If you aren't putting in work at least 11 months of the year, it'll show big time

And does any of us know what Willis has been doing since the end of the regular season? NO.

Maybe he has been working out all year and has taken this month off to give himself a rest before camp starts.