PDA

View Full Version : Haven't lost faith yet!

chernobylwraiths
05-27-2006, 11:03 PM
I still think they can do it. They gotta bang and throw everything they can at the net. Get some traffic in front and we can get some crap goals as well. Quit waiting for that perfect pass on the power play. As soon as there is a shot, the Carolina defense is collapsing on the net and clearing. Buffalo has to already be there when the shot is taken.

SABuffalo786
05-27-2006, 11:29 PM
With all the black clouds around here, you'd think we're down 3-0 in the series.

Last I looked, it's still tied.

Tonight's a brand new deal. Fresh start. Square one. Whatever.

Teppo's coming back. If not tonight, then Game 6.

Who knows, we might even see Connolly back at some point.

Look, even if we lose this evening, we get a chance to stay alive in our own arena on Tuesday.

This team is still capable of winning this series and the Cup. We didn't come all this way to roll over and die when it matters most. That's not what these Buffalo Sabres are about. Injury bug or not.

This isn't over. Not by a long ****ing shot.

chernobylwraiths
05-28-2006, 08:05 AM
Reading the paper, it seems as if the coach didn't give the players their game four instructions correctly, or they didn't listen well enough to him. The forwards felt the need to help out the defense instead of putting more pressure on Carolina's defense.

Ruff ruled Connolly out for the ECF.

Michael82
05-29-2006, 08:43 AM
What about now? :ill:

chernobylwraiths
05-29-2006, 08:46 AM
What about now? :ill:

Canes just won two in a row. Yes, I think they can still do it.

Bufftp
05-29-2006, 09:04 AM
So do I cher!

Jan Reimers
05-29-2006, 09:22 AM
So do I cher!
Me, too. Why can't we win the last 2 from the whining Carolina babies? Im just sorry I can't go to game 7 so I can celebrate in their house.

Michael82
05-29-2006, 09:31 AM
Me, too. Why can't we win the last 2 from the whining Carolina babies? Im just sorry I can't go to game 7 so I can celebrate in their house.
Because this is Buffalo and they always find some way to screw it up. :(

chernobylwraiths
05-29-2006, 09:46 AM

We will have none of that defeatest attitude. Lastly, if we DO succumb to them at home, I EXPECT you Mikey, as a loyal Sabres fan, to cheer madly until the end. Give the victorious Canes a hand and give a rousing cheer of "THANK YOU SABRES!".

Michael82
05-29-2006, 09:52 AM
We will have none of that defeatest attitude. Lastly, if we DO succumb to them at home, I EXPECT you Mikey, as a loyal Sabres fan, to cheer madly until the end. Give the victorious Canes a hand and give a rousing cheer of "THANK YOU SABRES!".
We won't lose at home. We will lose in the final minutes of game 7 on a crappy penalty. :ill: :(

SABuffalo786
05-29-2006, 01:21 PM
**** that pessimism, self-pity bull****.

Absolutley sick of it.

Are we going to do this every time we get a good team be it the Bills or Sabres? Moan about how we're cursed the minute things start to look a bit iffy?

**** that, mate.

We are Buffalo.

We are down, but we are not out.

Sabres in 7.

Nighthawk
05-29-2006, 03:00 PM
**** that pessimism, self-pity bull****.

Absolutley sick of it.

Are we going to do this every time we get a good team be it the Bills or Sabres? Moan about how we're cursed the minute things start to look a bit iffy?

**** that, mate.

We are Buffalo.

We are down, but we are not out.

Sabres in 7.

Exactly...this is our series and we will win it in 7!

Jan Reimers
05-29-2006, 03:16 PM
I hear you, Mikey, and I was thinking the same thing during my 4 hour drive home from the game last night. And I've been a Buffalo sports fan since the early 50s, so I've seen even more losing than you.

But I know that one of these times, we're really going to do it. So why not now!

Philagape
05-29-2006, 05:59 PM
We can do it!!

PUCKER
05-30-2006, 02:14 AM

Zapper is warning you we WILL win!!! :hail::zapper:

:pray:

ddaryl
05-30-2006, 04:20 AM

No Mikey... NO !!!

positive at all costs, and if it doesn't work out we talk about how we're going to improve and win it all the next year.

Pessimism from Buffalo fans must be eradicated, positive energy is the fuel of champions.