X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chernobylwraiths
    • Jan 2003

All important second period

coming up! Come on Sabres! They seemed to have come to play. I think Mair is a big lift for this team. He is all heart and I think any player seeing this guy and not putting an all out effort will be ashamed of themselves.
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Re: All important second period

I believe the series may be on the line right here.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
      • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Ebenezer
      I believe the series may be on the line right here.
      Ya think?!

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

only time I have ever seen 2 goaltending switches in a single playoff series both work...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
          • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Ebenezer
          only time I have ever seen 2 goaltending switches in a single playoff series both work...
          Gerber beat stick side whlile Ward seemed to be beat glove side high when we did beat him. I still think this move might backfire. I think Gerber is the better goalie.

Comment

• Ebenezer
            Give me a minute...
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
            Gerber beat stick side whlile Ward seemed to be beat glove side high when we did beat him. I still think this move might backfire. I think Gerber is the better goalie.
            I think they have two #2s. It is what it is doing to the rest of the team.

Comment

Working...
            X