PDA

View Full Version : If I have to see some of the crap on OLN

chernobylwraiths
05-28-2006, 09:53 PM
anymore, I'm going to :puke:!

***** Kentucy Fried Chicken commercial (mashed potatoes with corn, chicken, gravey and CHEESE? :puke:

That fairey commercial

And of course the OLN decible meter showing how loud it was in there. I heard it was loud in Buffalo in game 3, what was the decible range in there?

Bill Brasky
05-28-2006, 09:54 PM
And of course the OLN decible meter showing how loud it was in there. I heard it was loud in Buffalo in game 3, what was the decible range in there?

Probably the same, considering their arena is full of our fans.

"CANIACS ARE LOUD" my ass.

RockStar36
05-29-2006, 12:56 AM
OLN can shove that decibel meter up their ass.

PUCKER
05-29-2006, 02:13 AM
I didnt hear a thing.

Michael82
05-29-2006, 08:42 AM
OLN blows! They are just trying to keep their loyal OLN watchers from down south by bashing Buffalo and praising Carolina. They know that all those damn redneck hicks watch their outdoor channel all the time and they don't want to piss the viewers off.

don137
05-29-2006, 08:50 AM
I am sure no one in Carolina was watching OLN anyways. They were watching the Coca-Cola 600...It was loud in there but HSBC is louder. I guarantee the Sabres fans were outnumbered 5:1 at the arena but now way in hell were they 5 times louder. Sabre nation was loud and vocal. And one on one Cane fans are no way near as loud as Sabre fans.

Michael82
05-29-2006, 08:59 AM
I am sure no one in Carolina was watching OLN anyways. They were watching the Coca-Cola 600...It was loud in there but HSBC is louder. I guarantee the Sabres fans were outnumbered 5:1 at the arena but now way in hell were they 5 times louder. Sabre nation was loud and vocal. And one on one Cane fans are no way near as loud as Sabre fans.
That's right. I forgot that racing was on. Why watch your team in the Eastern Conference Championships when NASCAR is on? :rofl:

:ill:

Jan Reimers
05-29-2006, 09:18 AM
I was at the game, and you could here the "Let's go Buffalo" chants above the Cane noise many, many times during the evening.

RockStar36
05-29-2006, 11:02 AM
I hope OLN brings that decibel meter to Buffalo tomorrow night. I want to watch the LCD display blow up when the Sabre fans get going.