PDA

View Full Version : Hecht

MVP
05-28-2006, 10:17 PM
Did anyone else notice how this guy was playing like Vanek? Showed no heart all game... WTF is wrong with him.

Bill Brasky
05-28-2006, 10:31 PM
Add Max to that list.

Both of them have flat out sucked and it's hurting the team because Drury and Briere are trying to do too much now.

It's bad enough when your defense is delegated to farm players... it's even worse when you're "reliable" scorers bail on out at the same time.

chernobylwraiths
05-28-2006, 10:32 PM
I think Max is playing with heart, just not his head.

RockStar36
05-29-2006, 12:55 AM
Max is in a serious slump and I was very unhappy w/ his play tonight. However, I'm pretty confident that once he gets a goal, it will be on. Hopefully we won't have to wait until next season to see it. I did notice several times that players looked a little lackluster. I just don't get it. Are they just tired?

Michael82
05-29-2006, 08:53 AM
Max is in a serious slump and I was very unhappy w/ his play tonight. However, I'm pretty confident that once he gets a goal, it will be on. Hopefully we won't have to wait until next season to see it. I did notice several times that players looked a little lackluster. I just don't get it. Are they just tired?
Tired, depressed and annoyed that no matter what they do, they will get a penalty, while the ****ing Hurricanes get away with literally taking the stick and beating their ass. :ill:

PUCKER
05-30-2006, 01:40 AM
Dont get me started on Max...:rolleyes: