PDA

View Full Version : WHY RUFF WHY!?!?!?

JD
05-29-2006, 10:49 PM
Didn't you go with Biron vs. the Canes??

Did he or did he not shutout the Canes 4-0 in the last game of the season where the game meant nothing to us but everything to Carolina???

I wanted Biron for Game 5..but now since were facing elimination.. I really dunno if he should start a goalie that hasnt seen action in a bit...

I havn't lost faith one bit, win or lose. This was a hell of a season and I'm proud for the boys. Anything more than this would just be icing on the cake. LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!

Ebenezer
05-29-2006, 11:50 PM
would you have this same drive to put in Biron if Carolina wasn't playing yank-a-dank with their goalies?

PUCKER
05-29-2006, 11:53 PM
I dont see him pulling Miller out now with 2 possible games left. Miller has gotten us this far and yes hes had some bad goals,but hes played his butt off out there. We just got to stay oout of the friggin penalty box.

JD
05-30-2006, 01:30 AM
I say after the steal win for game 1 i would have tried marty for game 2.. now?..thats iffy.

Ebenezer
05-30-2006, 01:45 AM
I say after the steal win for game 1 i would have tried marty for game 2.. now?..thats iffy.
In 35 years I don't ever recall a coach yanking a goalie after a big win on the road...especially a game 1 win in the semi's.