PDA

View Full Version : NO MORE CRYING ABOUT THE REFS!!!!

Earthquake Enyart
05-30-2006, 01:02 PM
You guys give us a bad name and make us look like little sissy boys and Nancys. :mad:

They made ticky tack calls both ways and really didn't influence the outcome of the game. The Sabres played a very good game and should have won. They had plenty of chances.

I think it benefits Buffalo to have a lot of penalties called so our little guys don't get too roughed up. In the "old NHL", this squad wouldn't have had a prayer.

chernobylwraiths
05-30-2006, 03:51 PM
You guys give us a bad name and make us look like little sissy boys and Nancys. :mad:

They made ticky tack calls both ways and really didn't influence the outcome of the game. The Sabres played a very good game and should have won. They had plenty of chances.

I think it benefits Buffalo to have a lot of penalties called so our little guys don't get too roughed up. In the "old NHL", this squad wouldn't have had a prayer.

So if they don't call penalties and we lose we should suck it up and live with it? I think the only people who look like sissy boys and Nancys are those grown up males that watch stuff like Dancing with the Stars. :limp:

SkateZilla
05-30-2006, 05:09 PM
but its so much fun,

lmao,

i feel ya, my brother gets irrate sometimes, ...

pyrrhonist
05-30-2006, 08:11 PM
Sadly, it has been a tradition for many of our fellow Sabres fans to either blame the refs, NHL, or Stars since 1999 for all misfortunes. We really know that it's all Rigass' fault! :D

RockStar36
05-30-2006, 09:12 PM
I don't neccessarily blame the refs, but I do get irritated w/ missed calls and non-existant calls. The penalty on McKee tonight was crap. I watched Briere get nailed in the back w/ no call.

SkateZilla
05-30-2006, 09:36 PM
Sadly, it has been a tradition for many of our fellow Sabres fans to either blame the refs, NHL, or Stars since 1999 for all misfortunes. We really know that it's all Rigass' fault! :D

Frasier was burning us before 1999,

Speaking of which, the no call on briere was a makeup call for the staal dive..

PUCKER
05-31-2006, 02:42 AM
Actually,the last penalty called on us did influence the outcome of the game,because we cant stop their PP.

Ebenezer
05-31-2006, 03:06 AM
when you analyze the penalty calls it is so much more than just how many PPs each team gets...you have to break it down by time of game, player involved, who was controlling the play, etc, etc, etc...there are so many variables. Sure, Buffalo had more PP advantages tonight but all three of Buffalo's SH times came in the first after Buffalo had dominated play. That dramatically changes the flow of the game. Look who lost on our SH - McKee, Dumont and Campbell. Look who Carolina lost - Recchi, Adams (twice), Vallin and Weight. Losing our three guys hurts (especially the defensemen). Losing Adams and Vallin doesn't really hurt Carolina...BUT...they lost Weight in overtime - that really hurt them.

ddaryl
05-31-2006, 03:54 AM
Personally I think its been a very balanced series with the refs.

There have been missed calls and questionable calls but they've been on both sides of the puck.