PDA

View Full Version : Wow

EpiK-KA14
05-30-2006, 09:34 PM
Great game!

We lost it in the first period when you guys simply kicked our a$$. We needed to put together a full 60 minutes to win this one and we didn't do it.

I'm bummed, but still this has been a great series that almost everyone predicted to go 7 games. Hopefully we'll win on Thursday, but if we don't I'm just hoping for an effort like we gave in the 2nd and 3rd. If you guys beat us playing our game, then you'll deserve the series.

Anyway, grats on the win. It was a hell of a game. Cya in game 7.

Go 'Canes!

chernobylwraiths
05-30-2006, 09:42 PM
Great game!

We lost it in the first period when you guys simply kicked our a$$. We needed to put together a full 60 minutes to win this one and we didn't do it.

I'm bummed, but still this has been a great series that almost everyone predicted to go 7 games. Hopefully we'll win on Thursday, but if we don't I'm just hoping for an effort like we gave in the 2nd and 3rd. If you guys beat us playing our game, then you'll deserve the series.

Anyway, grats on the win. It was a hell of a game. Cya in game 7.

Go 'Canes!

Thanks man. You seem like class. I hope win or lose to see you around on these boards.

LET'S GO BUFF-A-LO!!!

MTBillsFan
05-30-2006, 09:43 PM
GO SABRES! its gonna be a good one!

PUCKER
05-30-2006, 09:45 PM
May the best team win and I hope its us! :up:

pyrrhonist
05-30-2006, 10:01 PM
Class, class, and more class. :clap:

Where have you been all of this time? I've missed someone classy to debate/discuss this series with from the opposing side. :up:

Dr. Lecter
05-30-2006, 10:28 PM
Thanks man. What a game. The crowd was insane.

The 1st period was nuts. Some great saves by Ward and missed shots by the Sabres stopped it from being 3 or 4-0. The 2nd and 3rd were too damn close for my heart.

Bill Brasky
05-31-2006, 12:15 AM
If you guys beat us playing our game, then you'll deserve the series.

Sabs deserve to win for the simple fact that they are beating you're team with an AHL defense.

I was at the bar tonight, it was the loudest I've ever heard a drinking establishment in my entire life... holy crap. I've been to concerts and left with normal hearing... I left the bar tonight and my ears are still ringing 2 hours later! AWESOME.

WE WILL TAKE GAME 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!