PDA

View Full Version : Takeo to be on NFL Total Access in the next half hour

billsburgh
05-31-2006, 06:02 PM
coming up on Bills cam.

patmoran2006
05-31-2006, 06:19 PM
Just saw it.. Said "all the right things".. Really likes Tripplett.
And of course, plus his site and his t shirt for sale.

billsburgh
05-31-2006, 06:22 PM
damn it, I missed it because my dad called right before it started. have to catch one of the replays.

djjimkelly
05-31-2006, 06:22 PM
from what i gathered he dont care who qb is just is a bit concerned that with reps spread 3 ways no one is gonna get enough work in

billsburgh
05-31-2006, 06:27 PM
from what i gathered he dont care who qb is just is a bit concerned that with reps spread 3 ways no one is gonna get enough work in
that's a very valid concern. that's why the coaches need to decide on someone before trainging camp begins. and on a side note, Adam Shefter was just saying that it looks to be Holcomb's job to lose at this point

ICE74129
05-31-2006, 07:12 PM

Ah a real football player with real football knowledge. Pick a damn guy and go with him. Even TKO knows this is BS even at this time of the season.

ICE74129
05-31-2006, 07:13 PM
that's a very valid concern. that's why the coaches need to decide on someone before trainging camp begins. and on a side note, Adam Shefter was just saying that it looks to be Holcomb's job to lose at this point

Which means JP needs to demand a trade and get the hell outta buffalo before they totally ruin his career.

And holcomb = playing for the #1 pick next year. Maybe that was the plan all along?

Michael82
05-31-2006, 08:13 PM
If that's the case, Jauron is already on my **** list. I will be one of the first ones to run his ass out of town if Holcomb starts and the Bills suck with him. :mad:

billsburgh
05-31-2006, 08:16 PM
If that's the case, Jauron is already on my **** list. I will be one of the first ones to run his ass out of town if Holcomb starts and the Bills suck with him. :mad:
I'll be right behind you.

patmoran2006
05-31-2006, 08:27 PM
To be a little more thorough..

If you really read between the lines with his statements; you get the feeling that Holcomb has the edge especialy in the eyes of the vets.

Interestingly enough, moments later Adam Schefter said that right now Holcomb is tops on the chart (no real surprise nor does that mean particulary much in early June)

But you get the feeling its Holcomb's job to lose, and that the vets like Spikes want him to win the job..

Mr. Pink
05-31-2006, 08:31 PM
Which means JP needs to demand a trade and get the hell outta buffalo before they totally ruin his career.

And holcomb = playing for the #1 pick next year. Maybe that was the plan all along?

I'm extremely confused by you sometimes Ice. You say with every other position there should be a competition and whoever is best wins right? So then why are you so set against KH being the starter? If he wins the competition in camps and preseason it would tell us he's the best QB of the three and therefor should be on the field.

If KH is the one who wins this competition then doesn't your equation also mean JP=first pick overall and Nall=first pick overall?

patmoran2006
05-31-2006, 08:37 PM
Whether Bills fans like it or not.. Whether they want to wake up and admit it or not.. whether it makes any sense to them or not.

Kelly Holcomb is the one who has the inside track to the starting job.. NOTHING is guarenteed, but he'll have every opportunity to win the job it doesnt matter that JP is younger or that KH is perceived as a journeyman.

And for whatever reason, its becoming OBVIOUS how much the vets like KH.

alohabillsfan
06-01-2006, 08:48 AM
Come on you all, can you not see through the smoke! JP has to win the job "fair and square" That is why he is listed #2. He has to earn the job and the respect of the vets. He was totally mis-handled last year. He was annoited the starter and then yo-yo'ed back and forth to the bench, you have to pick a starter and stick with him through thick and thin. He lost out on a lot of developement last year.

Bottom line is JP has all the tools to win it he just needs confidence and the support of the vets. I hope he suceeds!

OpIv37
06-01-2006, 11:14 AM

if Holcomb wins the job in camp, he has every right to start over JP and Nall.

But if Holcomb wins the job, it means this team still lacks a franchise QB- we'll be in big trouble this season and will have to start the QB search over again as soon as the new off-season starts in January.

Drive 4 Five
06-01-2006, 11:34 AM
Does anyone have a link to the site where I can get aTKO "COMEBACK" T? Por favor.

OpIv37
06-01-2006, 12:34 PM
Does anyone have a link to the site where I can get aTKO "COMEBACK" T? Por favor.

try this:
http://www.awsstore.com/default.php/vendor_id/23/template/1

or if that doesn't work I got there through his website:

www.takeospikes51.com

Jeff1220
06-01-2006, 12:49 PM
if Holcomb wins the job in camp, he has every right to start over JP and Nall.

But if Holcomb wins the job, it means this team still lacks a franchise QB- we'll be in big trouble this season and will have to start the QB search over again as soon as the new off-season starts in January.

My feelings exactly. If Holcomb wins the battle, he's the best QB on the Bills' roster. However, that also means the Bills don't have a starting caliber QB on their roster.:nervous:

Earthquake Enyart
06-01-2006, 12:51 PM
NALL BALL, BABY!!!!

billsburgh
06-02-2006, 12:18 AM
My feelings exactly. If Holcomb wins the battle, he's the best QB on the Bills' roster. However, that also means the Bills don't have a starting caliber QB on their roster.:nervous:
This is what I've said in the past. Here's something to think about. What if neither JP or Holcomb distinguish themselves from the other the rest of the summer and into training camp, both qb's produce similar results in the reps they are given. what should happen then? go with the vet or go with the inexperienced kid with alot more potential? I say if it comes down to this, let JP play.