X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Edge missed Cards OTAs...

I think the cards should drop edge.. he did this crap in Indy, while being one of the best RBs in the league.. and now he is doing this crap with a brand new team where he has to learn the offense.

I bet the cards feel like they made a huge mistake!

The Cardinals begin their final 11 voluntary organized team activities of the offseason today at their Tempe complex, although running back Edgerrin James won’t be there.

James won’t attend the three workouts this week and has informed the team. He is expected to participate in some of the workouts — the Cards have practices June 5-8 and 12-15 — although whether he returns next week or the week after remains unclear
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Re: Edge missed Cards OTAs...

/sarcasm off.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• ryjam282
      Offical Billszone Starting QB
      • Mar 2003

Great post T, the same should be done with Shockey, Reggie Wayne, Portis, and the rest of the guys from the "U".

Pure ridiculousnous with people getting mad at Willis for not attending, the Miami guys NEVER attend.....Some people, I tell ya, just like to hear themselves speak.

Ryan Withey
      Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• MVP
        Bring The Pain
        • Apr 2006

Uh Oh now they def. need to cut him!

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by ryjam282
          Great post T, the same should be done with Shockey, Reggie Wayne, Portis, and the rest of the guys from the "U".

Pure ridiculousnous with people getting mad at Willis for not attending, the Miami guys NEVER attend.....Some people, I tell ya, just like to hear themselves speak.

cutting Willis for missing an OTA is a bit extreme, but after the season he had last year (and since the Bills are installing a new offense), he should be there.

The thing is that Willis has an attitude problem- not being at the OTA is the symptom, not the problem. Skipping an OTA in and of itself isn't that serious of an offense, but when you combine that with his mouth and his lack of production/effort on the field, the evidence against him starts to mount up.

I'm still hoping that Willis can pan out for this team, but I won't be upset if we lose a guy who skips OTA's then doesn't get the job done on the field.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Jeff1220
            H to the 12:20
            • Jul 2002

I'd like to see Willis and Roscoe on the old SNL 'Celebrity Jeopardy' skit alongside Darrell Hammon's Sean Connery. That would be classic entertainment.

Comment

• BigGabes23
              • Mar 2006

Comment

• ICE74129
                Legendary Zoner
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
                The thing is that Willis has an attitude problem- not being at the OTA is the symptom, not the problem.
                There in lies the FACT fans want to ignore.

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

so his character issues revolve around the following..

a) he is very confident.
                  b) he got 1200 yards behind an awful oline
                  c) he excused from a voluntary OTA that tons of guys around the nfl dont attend.

now i see the problem!!

Comment

• ryjam282
                    Offical Billszone Starting QB
                    • Mar 2003

How do you figure he is an attitude problem? What problems has he caused since he has been here? Just cause he talks that he is the best to the press doesn't mean that is a problem. He tries to show it every week but with our line no one could succeed. Just tell me what makes him a problem.

Ryan Withey
                    Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

Working...
                    X