• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Good Luck tonight

Carolina does NOT deserve to go to the Cup this year, or any year for that matter. Any city that needs to give a car away for every home game (as Carolina did a few years ago) just to get asses in the seats does not deserve a franchise, nor the glory that comes with it.

You are deserved of the Eastern Confrence Championship and the Wales trophy.

Go get 'em!
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• Bufftp
    Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Re: Good Luck tonight

Originally posted by northernbillfan
    Carolina does NOT deserve to go to the Cup this year, or any year for that matter. Any city that needs to give a car away for every home game (as Carolina did a few years ago) just to get asses in the seats does not deserve a franchise, nor the glory that comes with it.

You are deserved of the Eastern Confrence Championship and the Wales trophy.

Go get 'em!
    ....Ahem Mr. NBF
    AND THE STANLEY CUP! :UP:
    Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
    "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
    Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
    - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
    to be led by permanent ideals -
    that is what keeps a man patient
    when the world ignores him,
    and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

• northernbillfan

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Sorry Buff, but the cup belongs back in
      When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• Bufftp
        Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

Sorry Buff, but the cup belongs back in
        I am so close to banning you, the distance between these two periods .

disclaimer: Humor purpose only I would/could not ever ban NBF. Hiring someone to off him on the other hand.......
        Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
        "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Comment

• SabreEleven
          • Aug 2002

Can an Admin ban another Admin? hmmmm...

Comment

• northernbillfan

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

Buff.

Go ahead and ban me. I need some time away from here.

Comment

• EpiK-KA14
              • May 2006

Where did the "give a car away at every game come from"? Please don't make stuff up. As a season ticket holder, I'd know if they were doing that. It's simply not true...

And our guys have trained and played just as hard as your did all season. If we make it, it will be because we deserved it. 52 wins for either team means it was earned.

Comment

• northernbillfan

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by EpiK-KA14
                Where did the "give a car away at every game come from"? Please don't make stuff up. As a season ticket holder, I'd know if they were doing that. It's simply not true...

And our guys have trained and played just as hard as your did all season. If we make it, it will be because we deserved it. 52 wins for either team means it was earned.
                A few (several) seasons ago they had to give a car away for 10 or 20 home games just to get people to the game.

Comment

• Bufftp
                  Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by EpiK-KA14

Oh go home, sit on the porch rocking chair while shooting at some coons while your drinking warm champage. just joking. I would wish you good luck tonight but I want you to lose, and lose bad.

I have learned to hate the huricanes organisation. (not the fans). I want you beat and beat bad.
                  Photobucket

Comment

• northernbillfan

Administrator Emeritus
                    • Jul 2002

Hate is such a strong word Buff. Loath, despise, or dislike are better.

Comment

• Bufftp
                      Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
                      • Jul 2002

Loath, despise, or dislike are better.
                      Those too NBF!

Oh You polite canuck you!
                      Photobucket

Comment

• northernbillfan

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

Kick some major ass Sabres

Comment

• Bufftp
                          Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
                          • Jul 2002

Kick some major ass Sabres
                          Your best post so far! POS REP
                          Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                          X