PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck tonight

northernbillfan
06-01-2006, 10:00 AM
Carolina does NOT deserve to go to the Cup this year, or any year for that matter. Any city that needs to give a car away for every home game (as Carolina did a few years ago) just to get asses in the seats does not deserve a franchise, nor the glory that comes with it.

You are deserved of the Eastern Confrence Championship and the Wales trophy.

Go get 'em!

Bufftp
06-01-2006, 10:14 AM
Carolina does NOT deserve to go to the Cup this year, or any year for that matter. Any city that needs to give a car away for every home game (as Carolina did a few years ago) just to get asses in the seats does not deserve a franchise, nor the glory that comes with it.

You are deserved of the Eastern Confrence Championship and the Wales trophy.

Go get 'em!
....Ahem Mr. NBF
AND THE STANLEY CUP! :UP:

northernbillfan
06-01-2006, 10:36 AM
:roflmao:

Sorry Buff, but the cup belongs back in :canada:

Bufftp
06-01-2006, 10:38 AM
:roflmao:

Sorry Buff, but the cup belongs back in :canada:
I am so close to banning you, the distance between these two periods .
;)

disclaimer: Humor purpose only I would/could not ever ban NBF. Hiring someone to off him on the other hand.......

SabreEleven
06-01-2006, 10:43 AM
Can an Admin ban another Admin? hmmmm...

northernbillfan
06-01-2006, 10:45 AM
:rofl: Buff.

Go ahead and ban me. I need some time away from here.

EpiK-KA14
06-01-2006, 11:03 AM
Where did the "give a car away at every game come from"? Please don't make stuff up. As a season ticket holder, I'd know if they were doing that. It's simply not true...

And our guys have trained and played just as hard as your did all season. If we make it, it will be because we deserved it. 52 wins for either team means it was earned.

northernbillfan
06-01-2006, 11:09 AM
Where did the "give a car away at every game come from"? Please don't make stuff up. As a season ticket holder, I'd know if they were doing that. It's simply not true...

And our guys have trained and played just as hard as your did all season. If we make it, it will be because we deserved it. 52 wins for either team means it was earned.
A few (several) seasons ago they had to give a car away for 10 or 20 home games just to get people to the game.

Bufftp
06-01-2006, 11:17 AM

Oh go home, sit on the porch rocking chair while shooting at some coons while your drinking warm champage. ;) just joking. I would wish you good luck tonight but I want you to lose, and lose bad.

I have learned to hate the huricanes organisation. (not the fans). I want you beat and beat bad.

northernbillfan
06-01-2006, 11:31 AM
Hate is such a strong word Buff. Loath, despise, or dislike are better.

Bufftp
06-01-2006, 11:33 AM
Loath, despise, or dislike are better.
Those too NBF!

Oh You polite canuck you! :up:

northernbillfan
06-01-2006, 06:21 PM
Kick some major ass Sabres

Bufftp
06-01-2006, 06:23 PM
Kick some major ass Sabres
Your best post so far! :up: POS REP