PDA

View Full Version : Bills Count On Reyes To Reign

MVP
06-01-2006, 01:25 PM
http://www.buffalonews.com/graphics/2006/06/01/0601bills_mrln.jpg
http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20060601/1057124.asp

Reyes believes his best football is still ahead of him. Working under Maser helped get him to this point and Reyes said McNally is the right coach to push him to the next level.
"He's a master technician," Reyes said. "He's basically broken down everything I've done good or bad and he's making it better. I'm glad to have him as a teacher."
Reyes came to Buffalo with no guarantees of being a starter. He still has to beat out Anderson and second-year pro Duke Preston to win the job, and the competition could drag into training camp. The sooner a starter emerges the better, according to McNally.
"Right now obviously we don't have pads on, but I think someone will stand out at that position," he said. "So whether it's before the OTAs [organized team activity] or it's after one or two practices in Rochester, it will be soon."

Come On Reyes, Beat out Fat Bennie!

ublinkwescore
06-01-2006, 01:29 PM
Fat Bennie is still on our roster?

MVP
06-01-2006, 01:30 PM
Fat Bennie is still on our roster?
Sad isn't it!

Dont drink the water
06-01-2006, 02:48 PM
Bills Count On Reyes To Resign
Reign not resign or even re-sign. Can a mod change the typo please?

TigerJ
06-01-2006, 02:51 PM
You had me worried. I saw the title and thought, "What. the Bills just signed the guy and now they want him to quit?" Then I thought, "That can't be right. Maybe the don't like his contract and they want to tear it up and sign a new one." I had to look it up. What a relief, "The Bills count on Reyes to reign." I'm still not sure why they chose the word "reign" but it leaves me much more comfortable than the word "resign."

ICE74129
06-01-2006, 03:16 PM
You had me worried. I saw the title and thought, "What. the Bills just signed the guy and now they want him to quit?" Then I thought, "That can't be right. Maybe the don't like his contract and they want to tear it up and sign a new one." I had to look it up. What a relief, "The Bills count on Reyes to reign." I'm still not sure why they chose the word "reign" but it leaves me much more comfortable than the word "resign."

If they kept letting fat assed Bennie play in front of me, I would resign.

Gunzlingr
06-01-2006, 03:54 PM
Let's go King Tut!

jamze132
06-02-2006, 07:49 AM
If he can't "reign" over Bennie, than he needs to go back to being a mummy!