X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

OTA Day 7: Kickoff Return and Short Yardage

The catch of the day goes to George Wilson who made a nice grab over his head coming across the middle. A close second would be Lee Evans reception deep down the sideline on a pretty pass from J.P. Losman.

O-line move
    Bills NFL Europe allocation Dylan McFarland played a lot of tackle overseas for Hamburg, but Buffalo is looking to move him inside as he was listed as a guard on the team's latest depth chart.

"Making the team is my No. 1 goal so wherever they put me is fine by me," said McFarland. "We've got a lot of tackles right now and I know I can play tackle if they need me. Hopefully I can get some experience at guard and compete there and play there."

MORE......... http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=3797
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Re: OTA Day 7: Kickoff Return and Short Yardage

Originally posted by justasportsfan
    The catch of the day goes to George Wilson who made a nice grab over his head coming across the middle. A close second would be Lee Evans reception deep down the sideline on a pretty pass from J.P. Losman.

O-line move
    Bills NFL Europe allocation Dylan McFarland played a lot of tackle overseas for Hamburg, but Buffalo is looking to move him inside as he was listed as a guard on the team's latest depth chart.

"Making the team is my No. 1 goal so wherever they put me is fine by me," said McFarland. "We've got a lot of tackles right now and I know I can play tackle if they need me. Hopefully I can get some experience at guard and compete there and play there."

MORE......... http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=3797

Ah those magic words... JP to Evans down the side line deep...

Comment

• billsburgh
      • Jul 2003

Originally posted by ICE74129
      Ah those magic words... JP to Evans down the side line deep...
      That's what I like to hear. hope to hear it many times this year.

Comment

• mysticsoto
        Too sober for this...
        • Apr 2004

Hmmm...Dylan McFarland as guard? Interesting. I like that they are placing alot of emphasis on competing for the guard spot. I think the inside will be much improved this year. Dylan is 6'5, 290 lbs. For that height, I wouldn't mind him gaining a little more weight...but having played mostly tackle, I'm hoping it's not too big a change for him.

Comment

Working...
        X