PDA

View Full Version : WOW

SpillerThrills
06-01-2006, 09:38 PM
I'm sitting here trying to figure out what just happened and I can't help but listen to the post game show...... can OLN kiss Carolina's ass anymore???? someone get these guys some chapstick I think their gonna have chaped lips shortly.... you would think Carolina just won the Stanley Cup!!

Ingtar33
06-01-2006, 10:36 PM
they did.

The west champs probably wouldn't stand a chance agianst the Canadians or Flyers this year.

(don't get me wrong, im going to chear the Oilers on... but i just don't see them having a snowballs chance in H-E- double hockey sticks)

Nighthawk
06-01-2006, 10:38 PM
they did.

The west champs probably wouldn't stand a chance agianst the Canadians or Flyers this year.

(don't get me wrong, im going to chear the Oilers on... but i just don't see them having a snowballs chance in H-E- double hockey sticks)

That's what makes the Sabres loss so much more painful. The better team didn't win and the "luckiest" team did. It sucks!

BleedinGreenNC
06-01-2006, 10:39 PM

hammerbillsfan
06-01-2006, 10:43 PM

Is that because you haven't seen them much since they are out west or you think Carolina is that good?

Nighthawk
06-01-2006, 10:46 PM
Is that because you haven't seen them much since they are out west or you think Carolina is that good?

I think we can rule out that last part...Carolina are not "that good".

BleedinGreenNC
06-01-2006, 10:49 PM
I think we can rule out that last part...Carolina are not "that good".

You have to give us a little credit, we made it this far.

Nighthawk
06-01-2006, 10:51 PM
You have to give us a little credit, we made it this far.

Man, you gotta understand that I really not in the mood to give those whiny *****es credit. There is nothing to like about that team. They cried the entire series...it makes it hard to pull for them. It's nothing personal, but that team is easy to hate.

BleedinGreenNC
06-01-2006, 10:53 PM
Man, you gotta understand that I really not in the mood to give those whiny *****es credit. There is nothing to like about that team. They cried the entire series...it makes it hard to pull for them. It's nothing personal, but that team is easy to hate.

Both sides were doing it.

SABuffalo786
06-01-2006, 10:56 PM
Third time I'll say it:

Carolina ****ING SUCKS.

They barely beat a team with a defense that had Doug Janink Jeff Jillson getting a lot of minutes.

Hands down, the worst, most pathetic, whiny Conference champions in some time.

Did you see Brindamour's post game interview?

That old, duck face piece of **** doesn't have a classy cell in his decrepit body.

Chris Pronger is going to make them his personal ***** and I'm going to laugh. Hard.

BleedinGreenNC
06-01-2006, 11:01 PM
Relax man!

PUCKER
06-02-2006, 02:09 AM
Honestly,I wouldnt be surpised to see the Oilers sweep this series.