PDA

View Full Version : Damn great series Buffalo!!

BleedinGreenNC
06-01-2006, 10:20 PM
I have to say, that was one of the best, if not the best series that i have ever watched, your team had me nervous as hell throughout this entire series. Your team played with incredible heart and you have nothing but respect from me, to have that many injured players, and still take us to 7 games, that is incredible and you need to keep your heads high for your guys. Im glad that this series is over, i will still be around on the boards, just like i am everyday!!

Thanks guys!!

SabreEleven
06-01-2006, 10:23 PM
Best series you ever watched?, of course it is, you've only watched 3 with your 4th coming up.

SABuffalo786
06-01-2006, 10:23 PM
No offense, but....

**** off, I hope your team dies in a fiery plane wreck and your city burns to the ground.

XOXOXOXO

SABuffalo786

Nighthawk
06-01-2006, 10:26 PM
See my post in Epik-KA14's thread...that sums up how I feel about these kinds of posts. Remember, the better team did not win...know this and be a knowledgable sports fan.

Dude
06-01-2006, 10:28 PM
Nice of you to post, but you saying that this was one of the best series you've ever watched reinforces my opinion that Carolina fans don't know hockey.

Nighthawk
06-01-2006, 10:29 PM
Nice of you to post, but you saying that this was one of the best series you've ever watched reinforces my opinion that Carolina fans don't know hockey.

Excellent post!

BleedinGreenNC
06-01-2006, 10:30 PM
LOL!! You guys amuse me, people come here out of respect, that have been coming here playing nice, and you start saying some of the nicest things!!!

Im not going to sit here and jaw back and forth with you, thats not what i came to do. Good luck next season!!

BleedinGreenNC
06-01-2006, 10:31 PM

Thanks for the compliment!!

Nighthawk
06-01-2006, 10:34 PM
LOL!! You guys amuse me, people come here out of respect, that have been coming here playing nice, and you start saying some of the nicest things!!!

Im not going to sit here and jaw back and forth with you, thats not what i came to do. Good luck next season!!

It's easy to come here "out of respect" when you were on the winning end. Honestly, not trying to be mean or disrespectful, but nobody cares what you think...we don't want to hear how great you thought the series was or how much heart the Sabres have. If you want to come on here, then come on here and talk some knowledgable sports talk and tell us how lucky the Canes are or how the Sabres would have beaten them with all of our players healthy or how the Canes couldn't do anything unless they were on the powerplay. Maybe then, people could tolerate this kind of post.

SABuffalo786
06-01-2006, 10:34 PM
Bye Bye Hoss. Looking forward to Carolina's relocation to Hartford.

BleedinGreenNC
06-01-2006, 10:36 PM
Bye Bye Hoss. Looking forward to Carolina's relocation to Hartford.

I will still be here.

Nighthawk
Nice picture of a lucky team.

BleedinGreenNC
It's easy to come here "out of respect" when you were on the winning end. Honestly, not trying to be mean or disrespectful, but nobody cares what you think...we don't want to hear how great you thought the series was or how much heart the Sabres have. If you want to come on here, then come on here and talk some knowledgable sports talk and tell us how lucky the Canes are or how the Sabres would have beaten them with all of our players healthy or how the Canes couldn't do anything unless they were on the powerplay. Maybe then, people could tolerate this kind of post.

Luck or not, it still was a great series.

BleedinGreenNC
06-01-2006, 10:38 PM
Thanks!!

Dr. Lecter
06-01-2006, 10:44 PM
Congrats Bleed. Good luck in the finals, although I want Edmonton to win.

SABuffalo786
06-01-2006, 10:46 PM
I will still be here.

But your team won't. Not that anyone down there will notice or anything...

BleedinGreenNC
06-01-2006, 10:47 PM
Congrats Bleed. Good luck in the finals, although I want Edmonton to win.

Thanks man!! Thats understandable, hope to see you in the Eastern finals next year.

Michael82
06-01-2006, 11:01 PM
I have to say, that was one of the best, if not the best series that i have ever watched, your team had me nervous as hell throughout this entire series. Your team played with incredible heart and you have nothing but respect from me, to have that many injured players, and still take us to 7 games, that is incredible and you need to keep your heads high for your guys. Im glad that this series is over, i will still be around on the boards, just like i am everyday!!

Thanks guys!!
Thanks for the classy post! I still want to see the Oilers kick your teams ass, but I hope to see the Canes next season in the Eastern finals. :up:

Oh and one more thing.... :jetsuck:

BleedinGreenNC
06-01-2006, 11:02 PM
Thanks for the classy post! I still want to see the Oilers kick your teams ass, but I hope to see the Canes next season in the Eastern finals. :up:

Oh and one more thing.... :jetsuck:

And thats the spirit!!! Nobody has even mentioned that i was a Jets fan!!! Thank you sir!!!

Philagape
06-01-2006, 11:04 PM
Real hockey teams don't give a crap about conference title trophies. When the Oilers won, their captain just left it at center ice.

clumping platelets
06-02-2006, 12:25 AM
Blah

PUCKER
06-02-2006, 02:19 AM
It was a great series. Heart-breaking,but great.