PDA

View Full Version : Forked Thread: Damn great series Buffalo!!

BleedinGreenNC
06-01-2006, 10:38 PM
Forked from: Damn great series Buffalo!! (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?postid=1512095)

Nice picture of a lucky team.

Thanks!!

Nighthawk
06-01-2006, 10:40 PM
You need to admit that the better team lost.

BleedinGreenNC
06-01-2006, 10:41 PM
I admit that it was a great series, and bounces could have gone either way.

Nighthawk
06-01-2006, 10:44 PM
I admit that it was a great series, and bounces could have gone either way.

Trust me, I'd rather be on your side...luckier than good. And I'm being serious...how many deflected goals did Carolina score...how many players did the Sabres lose? You just don't get those kinds of breaks often and the Canes almost blew it. However, I would have much rather have had the Sabres get lucky and hear the Canes fans ***** than what did happen.

BleedinGreenNC
06-01-2006, 10:50 PM
Trust me, I'd rather be on your side...luckier than good. And I'm being serious...how many deflected goals did Carolina score...how many players did the Sabres lose? You just don't get those kinds of breaks often and the Canes almost blew it. However, I would have much rather have had the Sabres get lucky and hear the Canes fans ***** than what did happen.

This is true, we would be saying the same thing.

Dozerdog
06-01-2006, 10:54 PM
Trust me, I'd rather be on your side...luckier than good. And I'm being serious...how many deflected goals did Carolina score...how many players did the Sabres lose? You just don't get those kinds of breaks often and the Canes almost blew it. However, I would have much rather have had the Sabres get lucky and hear the Canes fans ***** than what did happen.Buffalo won game 6 on the same kind of "deflected" goal. It went right through the goalie's glove

Phil Esposito scored 70 goals one season by parking his fat ass in front of the net and getting garbage goals. 70 garbage goals is twice a s good as 35 Gilbert Perrault goals of the flashy kind.

Maybe we should take a lesson and camp some big guys in front of their goalie and get the same (make our own) breaks