PDA

View Full Version : I'm officially heartbroken

BlackMetalNinja
06-02-2006, 05:16 AM
What a rollercoaster ride last night... I was fuming after that horrible crap first goal the Canes scored and then I went bonkers after we got two in a row, only to get crushed again. I literally just felt drained after the game ended and I still do this morning for that matter. I hate getting so up for things only to get dissapointed. I was one of those fans that was truly glad to see hockey back and in it's new form this season. I watched probably 70 or so of the 82 regular season games and every single playoff game as well.

All I can say is that the dissapointment will fade and I realize that this team did something really special this season. I had no expectations early in the year and to see them play as well as they did and get as far as they did was just amazing. I'm really looking forward to next year and I'll be strongly considering the NHL Center Ice package since I'm actually moving to the Raleigh, NC area (yeah, I can't believe I'm saying that right now either, the last thing in the world I want to see right now is anything Hurricane related).

Anyways, thanks to the entire team for a spectacular year that exceeded all expectations and gave me something to be proud of for a change as a Buffalo sports fan. Here's to next year! :drunks:

clumping platelets
06-02-2006, 05:24 AM
I feel the same way :sadwalk:

ddaryl
06-02-2006, 06:13 AM
I'm over it. It sucked for a while but its laready time to break out the optomism for the Sabres future.

i just can't waste energy feeling crappy.... it doesn't help anything, and we have a tremendous amount to look forward to for the next few years IMO.

LtFinFan66
06-02-2006, 06:28 AM
Sabre fans:console:LtFF

PUCKER
06-03-2006, 02:03 AM
Heartbroken? Oh DEFINITELY. :( Im ready for next year now,though! :hockey: