Dolphins #1 Overrated team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stewie
    Sarah Palin for President... of my pants!
    • Aug 2002

Dolphins #1 Overrated team

1. Miami: The Dolphins will be a popular pick to win the AFC East for those who only look at how Miami finished 2005. Yes, coach Nick Saban did lead his team to six straight wins after a 3-7 start. But that run also included five victories against teams that didn't make the playoffs -- Oakland, Buffalo, San Diego, the New York Jets and Tennessee -- and a sixth win against a New England team resting its starters for the playoffs. The main question here is whether quarterback Daunte Culpepper can regain his Pro Bowl form. If he can't, then these Dolphins remind me of last season's Buffalo Bills, a team that rode into the year with a wave of high expectations and flopped under the pressure.

Originally posted by Topdog
    Damn , your're showing you're ignorance!
    Originally posted by mercyrule
    I love Weiner.
    Originally posted by mercyrule
    also cheese
  • feelthepain
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Mar 2005

Re: Dolphins #1 Overrated team

You don't believe the opinions the fins are on the rise, I'm sure you don't believe the fins are overrated.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

So when the media criticizes the Bills draft, we're supposed to ignore their opinions because they're self appointed "experts" who would be working for an NFL franchise if they were any good.

When the media says we're going to have a bad season, we're supposed to ignore it for the same reason.

But when the media says that the Dolphins are overrated, it's great and we're supposed to point and laugh at the Dolphins fans?

Funny how the media isn't credible when they criticize the Bills, but they're legitimate experts when they criticize the Dolphins or the Pats.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Pride
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
        So when the media criticizes the Bills draft, we're supposed to ignore their opinions because they're self appointed "experts" who would be working for an NFL franchise if they were any good.

When the media says we're going to have a bad season, we're supposed to ignore it for the same reason.

But when the media says that the Dolphins are overrated, it's great and we're supposed to point and laugh at the Dolphins fans?

Funny how the media isn't credible when they criticize the Bills, but they're legitimate experts when they criticize the Dolphins or the Pats.
        BRAVO!!!!

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Drive 4 Five
            • May 2003

I certainly feel that Dolphin fans have alot to be optimistic and excited about. This team very well could be one of the best next season. However, that remains to be seen. One thing we do know is that going out and signing a bunch of new player, regrdless of who they are, does not equal success. This team, while talented, could flop, no question. We see it happen all the time.

So for all you trash talking Dolphins fans out there, it is still way to early be walking around all **** strong running your mouths.

Comment

• mayotm
              • Jul 2003

Who is pointing and laughing? Seems to me that PAULB simply posted an SI article. Did he even offer an opinion?

Comment

• Crisis
                • Aug 2004

Wow do you have the same post for every thread saved? No one offered an opinion, just posted an article.
                Originally posted by LOSman WINS
                Vanek is Austrian not European
                Originally posted by Prov401
                Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
                Originally posted by better days
                I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                  Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                  • Jun 2005

I am one to admit the Dolfags are improved but they are overrated just like the Bills were last year coming into the season. For the sole reason of the winning streak to end the year just like the Bills did.

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by mayotm
                    Who is pointing and laughing? Seems to me that PAULB simply posted an SI article. Did he even offer an opinion?
                    no, paulb didn't offer an opinion on this one. But every time someone posts an article bashing the Bills, someone pipes in about how the media doesn't know what they're talking about and they're only self-appointed experts, etc.

Where are all those people now that our rival is being bashed instead of us?
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• G. Host
                      Banned
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Crisis
                      Wow do you have the same post for every thread saved? No one offered an opinion, just posted an article.
                      Op does not post anymore. He uses an Artifical Unintellegence to post something negative every time.

Comment

• mayotm
                        • Jul 2003

no, paulb didn't offer an opinion on this one. But every time someone posts an article bashing the Bills, someone pipes in about how the media doesn't know what they're talking about and they're only self-appointed experts, etc.

Where are all those people now that our rival is being bashed instead of us?
                        Well I guess our rivals can be thankful they have you to defend them. You seem to believe everything negative and nothing positive written about the Bills. Others believe everything positive and nothing negative. How is that any different?

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                          Pinkerton's son
                          • Feb 2006

I am always a fan of bashing AFC competition, but until the Bills become better than any of them (I'd say they MIGHT be better than the Jets right now)......

Plus, any team with Chris Chambers, a (IMO) blossoming Ronnie Brown, Randy McMichael, Culpepper, and dang good defensive vets has a good chance to excel.

Thanks for the article!

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by G. Host
                            Op does not post anymore. He uses an Artifical Unintellegence to post something negative every time.
                            apparently you think it's ok to challenge the credibility of the media when they say something bad about the Bills but accept the credibility of the media when they something bad about the Fish? That's called hypocrisy.

And once again, what is it exactly that we have to feel positive about?
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by mayotm
                              Well I guess our rivals can be thankful they have you to defend them. You seem to believe everything negative and nothing positive written about the Bills. Others believe everything positive and nothing negative. How is that any different?
                              That's not true. Example: If Dick Jauron had a winning record as a head coach, I would definitely be less apprehensive about him going into this season. But he has a losing record as a head coach. People who are positive say "well at least he's not Mularkey" and "Marv Levy had a losing record before he came here". That has nothing to do with Dick Jauron and nothing to do with this team. In this particular case, people who question the Jauron signing have more credibility than people who compliment it. You need to take it on a case by case basis.

And for the record, yesterday I was critical of the Fox rankings that had us as 31, saying we should be higher. I believe this team is bad, but not as bad as they said it was. That was negative and I didn't believe it because if you look at teams like the Jets, it's just not credible.
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                              X